Help: Daikiba Young to old setup advice

Zanathos

Dominant
Kovathos Kova Landrunner
Occasional provider or guardian either shouldn't be an issue.

Was wondering on people's thoughts for my setup for hunting daikiba young-old mostly.

Using Adj Bukin's Rifle with a101, tt pistol for finisher if hp low enough, like, a sliver left kind of thing.

Also have Ares and Athenic Ring Improved. Could always get better rings but that's out of my budget.

Using Adj Harrier Assault but that's just for the set bonus runspeed, I don't repair it.

Mostly using range to keep healing expenses down by regenerating, but using S.I. Heart to heal or Vivo S10 if emergency

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Plates... enhancers...
(loot 2.0 substantially lowered the decay costs on armor, and notes regarding it indicate that it's better to keep hitting the mob than to waste time with the fap, so perhaps overprotection is now the thing to do as it may ultimately be 'cheaper' than trying to fap between mobs or between every so many mobs. The damage deflection thing that has been added is substantial change from the past imho. Probably wasting peds, but I'm loving the adjusted harrier and 5b combo myself on little things like shinkiba and foul lately as it seems that repair bill on armor is cheaper than it was with fapping.)

Last edited:
Would armour plates still be worth using even though I'm not healing much? I suppose I could test the difference in repair costs from one time hunting to another.

Enhancers don't seem to help my adj bukin's dpp, always thought enhancers weren't much worth using anyways unless you were hunting higher levels and even then depends on MU.

You are doing everything right, as mentioned in my How To Survive thread in signature.

The only thing I will say is, try using the S10 more than the S.I. Heart, due to Dev notes.

They mentioned that not dealing damage is not advantageous while on mob so HOT is ideal.

I would also suggest that healing on the mob is also most advantageous than in between kills.

Also just ignore mastermesh's comment, it is obviously an attempt at humour or sour satire ^^.

Yeah, I figured I'd got about as good as I could get without a larger budget/investment.

I don't heal during a fight unless I need to and then is when I actually use the S10, otherwise I'll pop one or two heals between fights with the SI Heart, but generally trying to keep it at range and regenerate any dmg.

Was thinking of an SI HK 110 as finisher but don't much see the point when I can use the TT m2100a1, don't feel there would be any real gain otherwise since I might have to fire twice with an si hk110 slightly more often kind of thing.

Other option being also I could get a chon s1x1 and another a101 for more dps as enemy closes in, might save me some pec here and there on healing costs if they are killed before they reach me.

and another a101

don't buy a second a101 unless you plan to stick with that sort of set up a loooong time. cheaper to use looted b101, or swap a101 to different guns, etc.

You are doing everything right, as mentioned in my How To Survive thread in signature.

The only thing I will say is, try using the S10 more than the S.I. Heart, due to Dev notes.

They mentioned that not dealing damage is not advantageous while on mob so HOT is ideal.

I would also suggest that healing on the mob is also most advantageous than in between kills.

Also just ignore mastermesh's comment, it is obviously an attempt at humour or sour satire ^^

great post, Rufen is a well known player and his survival thread is a great one

+1

It sounds like you're on the right track, but if you're using the range advantage of your rifle I'd recommend using a Hermetic Ring instead of Athenic in order to get more shots off before the mob reaches you.

It sounds like you're on the right track, but if you're using the range advantage of your rifle I'd recommend using a Hermetic Ring instead of Athenic in order to get more shots off before the mob reaches you.

I have to agree! Athenic is more for pistol users like myself ^^.

Back