Entropia Universe 15.15.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue causing vehicle armor not to work correctly.
  • Server stability fixes.
  • Fixed an issue preventing several consumable buffs from being consumed.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Lifesteal effect on the Modified Restoration chip.
  • Corrected the damage types of ArMatrix BLP weapons.

Adjustments:
  • Maximum time to revive is now set to 80 sec. Refresh timer has been lowered from 120s to 60s.
  • The Battle Simulator bonus pool payout structure and probabilities have been adjusted.
  • The Economy parameter on weapons and weapon attachments has been renamed to Efficiency to avoid confusion. Also, the tooltip text has been adjusted to the following to better explain the Efficiency parameter: Efficiency indicates the cost-effectiveness of a weapon (or weapon attachment) in creating damage. Efficiency values range from 1-100, and higher values indicate better efficiency. Efficiency is an inherent property of an item, and thus is not affected by avatar skills. Weapons that have scopes, lasers or amplifiers attached will display a modified Efficiency value (in orange).
  • The chatter sound is now audible from one’s own avatar.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks MA I was really worried about this one

"The chatter sound is now audible from one’s own avatar."

Where is the mention of loot being adjusted, tweaked, leaks stopped?

What the heck is "Special Issue Survey Probe", please?

optimistic guess: nontradable variant of the standard probe to be used as a reward in OJ missions
pessimistic guess: mining shrap

in favor of the optimistic guess: the guy who discovered it is fresh off the boat

Last edited:
where are the new mobs ?

Bring back Steelbird elites

New mob are in a cave you can enter only once you complete a mission chain wich involve mining and hunting. It start in corinth, near the bar.

Fixes:

[*] The Economy parameter on weapons and weapon attachments has been renamed to Efficiency to avoid confusion. Also, the tooltip text has been adjusted to the following to better explain the Efficiency parameter: Efficiency indicates the cost-effectiveness of a weapon (or weapon attachment) in creating damage. Efficiency values range from 1-100, and higher values indicate better efficiency. Efficiency is an inherent property of an item, and thus is not affected by avatar skills. Weapons that have scopes, lasers or amplifiers attached will display a modified Efficiency value (in orange).

Except the text cant all be read, as it goes off the screen.

P.S.
Daily loot run, loot still sucked big time, so cya EU for a while.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue preventing the Lifesteal effect on the Modified Restoration chip.

I am hoping, this time, you finally figured out how to prevent this from happening on future releases! :rolleyes:

Adjustments:

• The Economy parameter on weapons and weapon attachments has been renamed to Efficiency to avoid confusion. Also, the tooltip text has been adjusted to the following to better explain the Efficiency parameter: Efficiency indicates the cost-effectiveness of a weapon (or weapon attachment) in creating damage. Efficiency values range from 1-100, and higher values indicate better efficiency. Efficiency is an inherent property of an item, and thus is not affected by avatar skills. Weapons that have scopes, lasers or amplifiers attached will display a modified Efficiency value (in orange).

Please let me know where I can get a laser pistol with efficiency = 100.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Please strive harder.

Please let me know where I can get a laser pistol with efficiency = 100.

Stuff is coming for sure, they had to leave room above MM/imk2 to inspire players to spend more ped. Of course if players ever get too eco again they will just change it again...

Stuff is coming for sure, they had to leave room above MM/imk2 to inspire players to spend more ped. Of course if players ever get too eco again they will just change it again...

Nothing is constant but change.

But I really don't want to go back and play wow, etc. where I have to quest and level up every time they have a new release just to be able to raid, that's kind of what it feels like when MA moves the goal posts around.

Back