Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2017-06-28
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
  • Missing Scientist mission at Cape Corinth, talk to the NPC “Mehdi Daniels”
  • A new creature "Neomex" has been added.

Changes
  • Typhon’ Reach has been converted from a regular wave spawn to a dynamic event.
  • The mission “Hunting Challenge: Silver Eomon” is now repeatable.

Fixed Issues
  • The trigger for the Visiting Livas achievement has been corrected.
  • The Traeskeron Matriarch is once again shared loot.
  • It is now possible to enter the Cyclops Depths.

Known Issues
  • The NPC “Kaj Petrov” shows the wrong dialogue while his mission is active and the objective is not completed

Originally Posted Here

I think it's in some cave ;p

Where the Eomon/Longtooth At? I've been waiting forever those the Migration!

Where the Eomon/Longtooth At? I've been waiting forever those the Migration!

coming soon i think. usually we get a few news stories in the weeks before

blame global warming, its delayed the migration

I have been hunting but not seen any nova or blazar in loot yet. (1500+ puny mobs so far)

Let me take this moment to shamelessly plug my 180k nova auction on the Arkadia AH.

Just some info, the new mob is level 5 and can be found by starting the new mission chain in corinth.

Novas and blazars are back

I'm a conservative rodent playing on 4:3 aspect ratio, and I really like those new loading screens from Planet Cal.

This is all speculation, but...

When you get into the cave, the mission text starts mentioning Eomon. There's an item that converts 10 Neomex slime into something. And there are rocks in the cave that need something to interact with.

Could it be that MA is giving us a way to summon an Eomon outside the ELM? That's my hunch.

Neomex Cave - [76192, 65881, 108]

When you get into the cave, the mission text starts mentioning Eomon. There's an item that converts 10 Neomex slime into something. And there are rocks in the cave that need something to interact with.

Could it be that MA is giving us a way to summon an Eomon outside the ELM? That's my hunch.

makes sense since kong is over on rt.

10 slimes for MF BP?
Also you could always summon Eomon outside of migration times...

How?

Killing lots of wild Rex and Eomon spawns. Well it used to be like that couple of years ago. Then an Eomon would pop up in the wild Rex area (not LA).

Unless another method is known.

Rick

Killing lots of wild Rex and Eomon spawns. Well it used to be like that couple of years ago. Then an Eomon would pop up in the wild Rex area (not LA).

Unless another method is known.

Rick

Didn't knew you can do it on Rextelum...

In past killing number of big spiders was a way to spawn Eomon (think stalker).

10 slimes for MF BP?
Also you could always summon Eomon outside of migration times...

No, you get the BP for completing the "Missing Scientist" mission chain. I don't know what you get from the 10 slime, as I've yet to loot even 1. Like I said, I was speculating on the slime.

No, you get the BP for completing the "Missing Scientist" mission chain. I don't know what you get from the 10 slime, as I've yet to loot even 1. Like I said, I was speculating on the slime.

Yup, i did the intro mission today. Great stuff for low level/just starting avatars that are grown out of small kerbs.

Way to go MA!

I would guess 10 slimes for the pheromone gland? Or might be wrong ofc.

Cheers
Soko

10 slimes reward the same BP as the missions

So this is kind of a repeatable mission for mf amp bps?

Well, the drop rate is pretty bad, I've looted 5 with a net loss of about 600 PEDs... I assumed 10 slime would give you a Pheremone which could then be used on the rocks.. but to what end I don't know.

So this is kind of a repeatable mission for mf amp bps?

yes it is, and i assume the only way to get it once most people have gotten theirs from missions reward

Reactions: Mac
Apparently someone else discovered level 5 BP from 10 slime turn-in so it seems its random what you get and i was just unlucky

I would guess 10 slimes for the pheromone gland? Or might be wrong ofc.

Cheers
Soko

not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I just looted a pheromone gland from a long tooth.

and what did you get for it?

Guess we'll know pretty soon, given this complaint:

Please... please make the glands stackable.... :banghead:

...so obviously they're dropping often.

Typically, it goes like this:

[Random Avatar Name] okay, let's try clicking this!
[Random Avatar Name] ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo...

and what did you get for it?

nothing yet.

I saw the first one sold for 9 ped but they're now worth crap.

No idea what they're used for btw.

Back