Summer sales or...?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Whats up with all the fire sales? Many are suddenly selling. Are they normal summer sales we see every year or am I missing something?

Sky is falling Buying Summer 2016 ring 10k ped! :D

No more 110% tt return using 4-5% crit + imk2 and rest uber gear so they are selling to get some money back :D

buy now, because you know Mindark will 'rebalance' it out later...

No more 110% tt return using 4-5% crit + imk2 and rest uber gear so they are selling to get some money back :D

Lol. Who told you that 110% fairytail?

Come on, if atomic can be on 104% using imk2+summer+mod vic+ some scope. Then why someone cant be on 110% using 5% crit rate + est(60% crit dmg) + scope(crit dmg)+ acc enh? You cant milk anymore cow like before 2.0. Price of rings should drop now, end of bubble.

Come on, if atomic can be on 104% using imk2+summer+mod vic+ some scope. Then why someone cant be on 110% using 5% crit rate + est(60% crit dmg) + scope(crit dmg)+ acc enh? You cant milk anymore cow like before 2.0. Price of rings should drop now, end of bubble.

only got the mod vic right..

Whats up with all the fire sales? Many are suddenly selling. Are they normal summer sales we see every year or am I missing something?

You know why? Because IMK2 is now only 2-7% more efficient than anything else in-game and also because DPP scale ends at 3.5, anything higher is now supposedly meaningless? A lot of uber gear is very efficient, so the main issue now is that the bridge between returns from uber to newber have been tightened up with Loot 2:0, uber gear has lost the leverage it once had. Keep a watch on more sales. So this is as Linzey mentioned not Loot 2:0 but Rob In Hood 2:0 and is now feeling the pinch himself lol.

Reactions: DoA

Have you seen Sokolade's spreadhsheet on his website before hm?

Funny how the same setup he has is the same gun Linzey is selling.

Isn't there only 1 perfected TRV 6 gun in-game? Find this interesting.

Sky is failing

Have you seen Sokolade's spreadhsheet on his website before hm?

Funny how the same setup he has is the same gun Linzey is selling.

Isn't there only 1 perfected TRV 6 gun in-game? Find this interesting.

Sokolade's Perfected Tegretov TR6 is tier 5. Lindzey's one is tier 9. It isn't the same gun as there is two in game.

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

Sokolade's Perfected Tegretov TR6 is tier 5. Lindzey's one is tier 9. It isn't the same gun as there is two in game.

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

Indeed.. One was looted by linzey , the other by fluske

One thing is clear if linzey is selling sometime new is coming :beerchug:

He knows what's next already

One thing is clear if linzey is selling sometime new is coming :beerchug:

He knows what's next already

Or Im tired of you and you bullying friends, more possible reason. I need the cash, hence I have stuff for sale, simple as that.

Loot, eco, dpp totals required for better tt return got changed on MAs end.

No matter your DPP, you will always be under 100% TT in long run.

I guess there is just no more reason to be uber. Who would want to run 500K PED gear and get 99%+sharpnel :)

You still skill for free, but that's minor income. At that gear level, you expect to withraw on regular basis, now instead, might start to need deposit or micromanage your loot and sell stuff for MU to break even or profit, which someone with uber gear would probably not bother.

Add MA changes (+crit weapons,+crit gear, higher eco, higher dps etc) and high end gear losing it's value over time, you would be losing in long run anyway. You gear is just not worth the same in year or two. Can you earn back your gear devaluation with 99% TT return? Will you, LOL, bother to gather oils and sharpnel and squeese that 0.5-1.5% markup out of them? Questions questions.

Loot, eco, dpp totals required for better tt return got changed on MAs end.

No matter your DPP, you will always be under 100% TT in long run.

I guess there is just no more reason to be uber. Who would want to run 500K PED gear and get 99%+sharpnel :)

You still skill for free, but that's minor income. At that gear level, you expect to withraw on regular basis, now instead, might start to need deposit or micromanage your loot and sell stuff for MU to break even or profit, which someone with uber gear would probably not bother.

Add MA changes (+crit weapons,+crit gear, higher eco, higher dps etc) and high end gear losing it's value over time, you would be losing in long run anyway. You gear is just not worth the same in year or two. Can you earn back your gear devaluation with 99% TT return? Will you, LOL, bother to gather oils and sharpnel and squeese that 0.5-1.5% markup out of them? Questions questions.

Youre wrong, obviously you cant say since you dont grind with such gear.

I can stream some hunt one of those days and track reaulta to show youre wrong :)

So two uber-geared players decide to sell their stuff and the sky is falling? If loot 2.0 hadn't rolled out and they still sold their gear would you be making the same assertions?

RL takes precedence over EU... Anyone who chooses this game over RL memories, jobs, experiences, trips, etc.... is a fool. Sure people may intend on playing EU for decades.. but life throws you curveballs too frequently for that to happen.

So two uber-geared players decide to sell their stuff and the sky is falling? If loot 2.0 hadn't rolled out and they still sold their gear would you be making the same assertions?

RL takes precedence over EU... Anyone who chooses this game over RL memories, jobs, experiences, trips, etc.... is a fool. Sure people may intend on playing EU for decades.. but life throws you curveballs too frequently for that to happen.

I will for the sake of crazy arguement try to stream some grind on weekends, showing startingpoint and tracking returns just to show that there isnt anything wrong with gear or game. Im still shooting right now......its just the big pile of peds I need IRL. If I didnt need it then Id make more continuing doing what i love :)

Or Im tired of you and you bullying friends, more possible reason. I need the cash, hence I have stuff for sale, simple as that.
If that is the true reason why you are selling, I will be the first to wish you all the luck with your RL. But you have to admit that it is suspicious that several crit items are for sale all of a sudden now loot changed. I am not only referring to your thread but to many of your friends' threads aswell. Plus all the EST armors suddenly for sale.

I guess we will see the true reason for your selling thread soon enough. It isn't hard to track activity on the avas you control.

Nah can't be loot 2.0 is the problem

Get your spelling right, it's:
ferry_tail-198x162_1.jpg

//better a grammar nazi than a real one

Youre wrong, obviously you cant say since you dont grind with such gear.

I can stream some hunt one of those days and track reaulta to show youre wrong :)

Yes, I don't grind in this gear. Also you do not have long term returns yet, loot 2.0 is new.

If you have long term returns to post, like Smilgs does with his tracking, you just have a stream or two. Post your results :) 2017 up to June and then 2017 June to December.

From there we can see how things got changed. 1-2-5 streams don't prove anything.

I'm not saying you are selling because of the tin foiled people talk whatever the shit they want to talk, I'm just saying that MA changed loot, had to change loot, so people with most expensive gear would not suck TT out of the system. It's a big fucking difference hunting 2.5 and 3.3+ DPP, while in all these years loot system was not changed (they admit it in post somewhere).

Back