Summer sales or...?

sky is falling :lolup:

I can assure you guys i am not in 98% but in 2% than wont see improved loot.

So you had laser sight ?

Nope, strike 2. :)

If someone said they had 110% return, chances are they never factored the enhancer costs (several people dont).

I was mostly 102.5% all months this year but 1 month where i was 106.x%.

Even now im nearing 102%. I rebounded after 2.0 although i suspect this server reset will screw it up again.

Last edited:
Migration will arise from the apocalyptic fallen sky..

Whats up with all the fire sales? Many are suddenly selling. Are they normal summer sales we see every year or am I missing something?

Sell in Summer, buy in Autumn = good way to lose money.

Nothing to worry about.

Figured as much, So partly summer sale and a part of them is panic..
Seems a bit strange to jump to conclusions so fast after loot 2.0 :) Give it some time everyone!

Figured as much, So partly summer sale and a part of them is panic..
Seems a bit strange to jump to conclusions so fast after loot 2.0 :) Give it some time everyone!

We've seen worse with Regen mobs, (L) weapons, auction change, amp change and so on.

Relax. :)

And all the theories hit the ground when some uber kills a uber mob and ATH 100k....

People keep forgetting uber mob against average mob loots.

Its almost the same thing someone crafting lvl1 bp using 1 iron and someone spending 10k on 20ped / click on explosives.

You aim higher you win higher.

Loot might be a bit better in average, but nothing much changed imho. The "economy" graphic on the weapons and amps were already there since the start, anyone could go to entropedia and see the eco combo = certain dmg/pec.

Until they put the armor changes into play in a next update, I reserve my reasoning of saying loot is better.
At least now, casual players, noobs, and people that did never got it, have a indicator of how much stupid they are or how much smart they are using a certain weapon and a certain amp.

Many never gave a though about dmg/pec probably until MA put the dam graphic of "economy" there. Well they had to give a different name of course lol just to add more confusion.

Also loot could be the same if they stop the dam L loot for every dam mob. L items should be crafted. If that was the case, the economy would rise up, prices on materials would go up, yea items would be more expensive also but at least you could get a return of 80% and cover the rest with MU and profit.

But that does not interest MA since many would stop depositing. This also is a problem to MA since many noobs came here and leave in less then a month after seeing they need to constant deposit.

Entropia is not cheap and is not aimed to everyone, and this is, imo, a mistake. EU needs a much needed increase in new players. Not the same ones with different avatars. Thats why statistics say we have a bazillion of accounts...

Reactions: DoA
So two uber-geared players decide to sell their stuff and the sky is falling? If loot 2.0 hadn't rolled out and they still sold their gear would you be making the same assertions?

Yes, always when some UBER gear is for sale, you will find some sky is falling posts :D

Nothing new here

The only reason I found was astrological forecast for 2017 :eyecrazy:. It was saying "RL will suck your ingame money" and here is some prove.

Sale of Easter_Ring_2017, Hypercharged Omegaton 204, Modified restoration chip, Omegaton_Fast_Aid_Pack_Improved:
Hi all,

RL calls. Now is your chance to gear up with the best gear in game :)
Bonus: Buy all and I'll throw in 1 of the only 2 Perfected NeoPsion Mindforce Implants in game for free!

Sale of Rage 25 BLP Amplifer:
Hello

Due to some issue IRL, and because I got other stuff, I decided to pass this unique money maker toy to some1 who knows its real value.
So, one of the only two Rage 25 amps which exists in game is for sale, and one of the few toy which must be put at work all the time,

Sale of MK2 Ranger set (scope mk2, sight mk2 and sight mk1), Easter 2017 ring, Halloween Ring 2015, Rage 35 UL, Perfected TR6, SkillsSkillsSkills Around 160k+ TT, Supremacy SGA/Mod Shadow Armor (closed thread atm):
Hello

God Mode
Here it goes!
I have an opportunity IRL that I have to take as good care of as I possibly can so I will sell this at the price of 550k peds or the items without skills for 360k. I Still love the game more then anything but I have limited funds and life can take fast turns so if I can get this sold I will have to......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Loot might be a bit better in average, but nothing much changed imho. The "economy" graphic on the weapons and amps were already there since the start, anyone could go to entropedia and see the eco combo = certain dmg/pec.

True, except that now there is a 7% loot type variance depending on your eco.Thats new, as far as I know.

Is there any IMK2 for sale since the sky is falling?

Back