Large attachments for small guns

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
So if you add a bullseye 8 to a small gun it increases its efficientcy by about 2%.... however cost goes up by .11 or something pec per shot.... is it worth it? I could increase effeciently by about 5% with 2 bulls and a scope... but does the decay make it worth it?

Weapon "Economy"

I'm a forum noob but just what I gathered from MA's follow-up on new system.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?298429-Developer-Notes-12-Loot-2-0-Follow-Up

Read the first section there, states your weapon 'economy' only makes up 7% of your loot calculation, and states the largest portion is the cost to kill, lead me to assume excess decay+ammo burn will lead to less 'Optimal Loot'. Not to say less value, but less items maybe?

But does the decay make it worth it?
That's something you should find out for yourself ^^. It's definitely not a clear cut answer and I have seen some change to loot composition when using Bullseye 8 x 2, Longreach 4, but still was not enough to hit the ball out right out of the park in terms of TT returns. My only concern is I may have tested them on the wrong mob, go figure :laugh:.

Test it!

I've had very interesting (read good) initial results so far but will make sure I get a proper sample size before I draw any further conclusions.

soon nerf will come where it won't let you overamp at all I suspect... which actually would make sense. If it's giving you a message about it already, why not just make the system stop you from doing it all together.

The system already stops you from overenhancing, so just a matter of a small tweak to the system since it already shows a message when you overamp.

The 'fixed' the ol 2x0 problem way back when, so similar fix seems justified with loot 2.0 if it's changing your stats.

Last edited:
soon nerf will come where it won't let you overamp at all I suspect... which actually would make sense. If it's giving you a message about it already, why not just make the system stop you from doing it all together.

You are now going :offtopic:? Please contribute something constructive to topic. Thanks.

I don't get how lasers and scopes are suddenly desirable. They do raise the economy rating but they add decay as well.

Unless it now somehow works that they could increase the loot composition that MA is talking about, but not the actual value of the loot, therefore higher MU is possible from loot, but will it make up for using the attachments? That's a different story.

Though if MA did make a change to the lasers and scopes, its nice that they finally have some kind of a use besides increased skill gains and small benefit to non maxxed guns. Could even mean more decay for MA to make money off of us.

Back