Please get rid of the new revive in 80 seconds thing - If we are waiting to revive we arent spending ped

Ichi

Guardian
Society
Skillin The Most
Humble Ichi San
If we are waiting to revive we are not spending, not shooting, not decaying armor, not using fap, etc. Please get rid of this "feature".

If we are waiting to revive we are not spending, not shooting, not decaying armor, not using fap, etc. Please get rid of this "feature".

You are checking the forum instead. :)

But you are dying rather a lot?

:revive:

Might want to ask the macro people to stop macro'ing and then they may reduce it further.

its a loose loose situation bot dont win anything just more time and real players suffer just think your ped cards is not going down as fast ma is probly loosing more by punishing you

I do wonder why we have to wait so long to revive. It seems silly to make us wait, when we want to get straight back to hunting or mining etc. Unless the plan is to bring in rings or pills which reduce the revive time?

I believe its to stop people from evade farming for free, regen ring or regen items on, no armor, get damage from a large mob, die, regen hp and repeat

I believe its to stop people from evade farming for free, regen ring or regen items on, no armor, get damage from a large mob, die, regen hp and repeat

we have a winner.
You have potential my friend:)

Decent armour is more affordable to buy and as little decay as it has EVER been. Should offset the revive times.

Even when ive died say 2 times in 30 minutes.
It has never been 80 seconds or even gone up.. time for you to get armor sir.

Don't get why this is an issue..sometimes I have tried something difficult and died a lot but never seen the timer go any higher then the start time...i mean what are you doing to die that often? :)

But you are dying rather a lot?

:revive:

Might want to ask the macro people to stop macro'ing and then they may reduce it further.

There is a special case: Large event mob bosses, say L>1000 (shared loot) that kills in 1 hit. For those, the timer can be very annoying so to speak. If they also have area dmg it prevents use of revival chips.

Armor or a paramedic can resolve this problem

But a very good one :D

Cheers

There is a special case: Large event mob bosses, say L>1000 (shared loot) that kills in 1 hit. For those, the timer can be very annoying so to speak. If they also have area dmg it prevents use of revival chips.

true, in shared event timer should be shout off

The timer resets very fast to the default 10 sec, so I don't really see where that could affect. Maybe the robot forts? Put some armor on?

The timer resets very fast to the default 10 sec, so I don't really see where that could affect. Maybe the robot forts? Put some armor on?

I know what causing it. Death every 30 seconds on "skilling" evade or dodge, thats why this timer was implemented. End of free skill. If he is not able to live for like 1-2 minutes thats mean he is trying to skill for free ;) And this sentence is so f*** awsome: "If we are waiting to revive we arent spending ped" :D This guy has sense of humor :D Total Loot: 13 097 PED, MA can live without yours money for 80 seconds :)

Last edited:

Any suggestion for armor on the SWAT mob on Rocktropia? ,)

Yes it will be annoying for those that take on Old Fred, Hussk, Atrox Queen and other 1 hit kill mobs.

There is a workaround in that when the timer starts to go up after several kills, you can log off and log back again. This will reset the timer. On a newish PC with Entropia on an SSD, relogging in is pretty quick (even with a goldcard).

I know what causing it. Death every 30 seconds on "skilling" evade or dodge, thats why this timer was implemented. End of free skill. If he is not able to live for like 1-2 minutes thats mean he is trying to skill for free ;) And this sentence is so f*** awsome: "If we are waiting to revive we arent spending ped" :D This guy has sense of humor :D Total Loot: 13 097 PED, MA can live without yours money for 80 seconds :)

piss off dude. just because that may be all ive looted so far doesnt mean its all i will ever spend.

Yes it will be annoying for those that take on Old Fred, Hussk, Atrox Queen and other 1 hit kill mobs.

There is a workaround in that when the timer starts to go up after several kills, you can log off and log back again. This will reset the timer. On a newish PC with Entropia on an SSD, relogging in is pretty quick (even with a goldcard).

Never knew Mega to be an exploiter xD :girl:

Never knew Mega to be an exploiter xD :girl:

It's not an exploit. Macros cant log off and log back in again. They stay at 80 second revive time.

This die thing doesn't affect me anyway, I'm offering suggestions for those it does affect and Migration isnt far off now. ;)

Last edited:
It's not an exploit. Macros cant log off and log back in again. They stay at 80 second revive time.

This die thing doesn't affect me anyway, I'm offering suggestions for those it does affect and Migration isnt far off now. ;)

I'm going to give Eomon Stalkers another go this year, last year they were doable, but a challenge. I have another year of HP on my avatar now, so I hope that helps. I will not do them if I start to die a lot and run into this timout thing.

Back