Question: Mindforce amps?

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
O amp, where art thou?

It appears there has been a discovery

NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Mathilda nukegirl Chei Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:38:14
NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Blueprint (L). Item discovered in Cave Bein Stein Dedd Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:29:00

If you do that new mission chain that starts with that Mehdi guy at Corinth, you get a 100 clicks bp at the end.

Reactions: NPV
NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Mathilda nukegirl Chei Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:38:14
NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Blueprint (L). Item discovered in Cave Bein Stein Dedd Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:29:00

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mac again

Sorry, another time :)

I see it's called kinetic I, does that mean it amps all kinetics and it's lvl I or it only amps kinetic I

kine.jpg

Amps attack chips, including arso (although little point to do so :)); doesn't amp teleportation or regeneration chips.

edit: I guess it's "kinetic" because of impact damage (or the other way around :))

I see it's called kinetic I, does that mean it amps all kinetics and it's lvl I or it only amps kinetic I

"This kinetic mindforce amplifier adds impact damage to mindforce attack chips"

+2 impact dmg
eco 83,7 (?) hard to read because of the overlying text.
39 ammo burn
exceptional

ah lol, the rat was first :p

kine.jpg

Amps attack chips, including arso (although little point to do so :)); doesn't amp teleportation or regeneration chips.

edit: I guess it's "kinetic" because of impact damage (or the other way around :))

i like the fact diluted sweat gets a use, felt like a wasted material

i like the fact diluted sweat gets a use, felt like a wasted material

I hate the fact i had several hundred ped of diluted sweat that I TT'd a month ago.

nice little quest chain took about an hour and 20 minuts I think.

small global on a kerb and I did it in slight TT profit.

CRAZY cost per click for a +2 damage amp.

Back