editing multiple entries at once

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
does anyone know if it is possible to edit lots of items at the same time? when i select lots of them and go on "edit selected" i am only able to edit the first of them but not the rest.
reason is the new mf amps. i added both of them with decay info and added the "MF Amp" category for a few chips i got to test the weapon compare tool. it works fine but i dont really wanne select every single chip on their own, click on edit, change it, type the reason and then save and continue. if i could edit the whole list together and just write MF Amp under amplifier each time and save all together i would do it though... is there a way to do this?

Not any batch editing way, other than ticking all the ones you want to edit select edit selected. When you enter a reason, it remains on all edits. Just copy MF amp and paste it in, hit save and repeat

okay ye it works when i click on submit it jumps to the next entry. for future reference: using alt + s saves the scrolling down and clicking on submit. so its just strg + v and alt + s.
i added the mf amp catgeory for every attack chip now so all should be available in weapon compare together with the 2 amps i added. took me just about an hour. faster than i thought ;-)

Back