Question: MF amp on Arso chip

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
So we have finally got MF amps.

I have bought a Kinetic V amp and added to my arso chip as shown in the picture below.
arsot9_wv_amp.jpeg

If you look at the dmg intervall it says 294 - 588 with amp. Without it would be 285 - 570

What I noticed is the dmg intervall with amp is not been used over time. Instead the impact is on the hit u do and the normal 285 - 570 dmg as a tier9 takes place.

Is it ment to be like this?
Would it differ if it was 588 over time instead of 570?
Or is it the same since the impact is on the first hit?

The amp adds half dmg to the first number and full to the second.

Not sure if that's what you are asking.

It doesn't matter either way. The total damage you do is made up of the initial hit plus DOT. So if you do 588 damage in total it will be broken down as initial hit plus 8-9 hits over time. I would assume that the additional damage should be broken over time but they may have just made it that the first hit does the extra.

It doesn't matter either way. The total damage you do is made up of the initial hit plus DOT. So if you do 588 damage in total it will be broken down as initial hit plus 8-9 hits over time. I would assume that the additional damage should be broken over time but they may have just made it that the first hit does the extra.

I guess it do matters when the mob have high regen and you want to add on to the DOT to mitigate the mobs regen, right? Eco-wise it should not matter :)

I guess it do matters when the mob have high regen and you want to add on to the DOT to mitigate the mobs regen, right? Eco-wise it should not matter :)

that doesnt matter a single bit though as it is the exact same damage over the same time as it would be if it would be only on the dot.

I guess since it is "kinetic" which is impact that the dmg is done on hit.

Once we see some combustive amps (burn), it may then add to the DoT im guessing.

Thanks for your inputs

Back