Maybe its time to kill auction(and resellers too lol)

Jina Nemi Fox

Mature
Society
once Wild3amon allways one
Jina Nemesis Fox
I saw calypso auction falls down to 650 pages.Also MA tries to fix markup with new loot system and removing the auction alts and bots.Maybe its time entropias economy god to also control both supply and price.What if MA also buys and sells all economy products at the markup they want and try to set now through item drops(loot tables).I think all will be happy,storages will empty,pew-pew hunters will have fast ped and prices will be set after some time to the markup MA wants to be.If some want more than MAs price markup let them use current auction with more fee.Afterall I think what killed economy was ppl playing with 50% tt return and trying to sell for 200% to break even lol.I don't think was MAs intention to set markups to 200-300% from the start of game.

I saw calypso auction falls down to 650 pages.Also MA tries to fix markup with new loot system and removing the auction alts and bots.Maybe its time entropias economy god to also control both supply and price.What if MA also buys and sells all economy products at the markup they want and try to set now through item drops(loot tables).I think all will be happy,storages will empty,pew-pew hunters will have fast ped and prices will be set after some time to the markup MA wants to be.If some want more than MAs price markup let them use current auction with more fee.Afterall I think what killed economy was ppl playing with 50% tt return and trying to sell for 200% to break even lol.I don't think was MAs intention to set markups to 200-300% from the start of game.

MA's price is already set, it's called the Trade Terminal.

Imagine Koteg ... now imagine his 10 alts (that got banned) now imagine mining amplifiers from 1 to 13 and now imagine the ammount of pages he listed everyday . MindArk did great job there to stop this but take them too long :)

672 pages looks very good atm

Leave Auction as it is now ,besides small adjustments could be made though , like different fees for low items like rubio weapon, deeds , etc..

also transport costs adjustments would be nice...try to import a sweat crate to another planet it costs way over 1k peds !!!!

but the rest seems ok , there HAS to be the fee,it HAS to be a free market with markups etc...this is a part that makes fun to play for some ppl , and to get the chance to get a little amount of peds back they lost during bad days...

and if you are worried about a full storage....there is always a way to get rid off... (trade channels,street traders,forum,etc)

MA's price is already set, it's called the Trade Terminal.

With mission galactica MA sets markup on healing chips.Thats fine for me ,company gets some ped not leaving all ubers get some insane markups with rare items.So MA already gets markup for many things ingame,also with armors that cannot be sold.I also think that MA gets markup for a lot of items that it isn't obvious but I have no proof of that LOL.Better do it for all economy and be transparent than try to get it with other no <<normal>> ways ...

Also I remember when I was hunting(years ago) most of players stopped skilling reaching close to lvl 60 or more.Why?The insane markup for L weapons at that levels(both looted and crafted).I know that when hunting millions of feffoids for korss-400.Even if I had 10-20 looted pieces in my storage would auction one every 2-3 days to keep high markup lol.Some brave ppl would by for even 170% but not for long because they would loose their ass using it lol.So the result was for supply chain to break.If markup was regulated it would be better.But MA went to other direction:look those happy idiots pay 20-30-50k dollars for items,lets take some of the markup for the company but let them feel market is free.So the result both us greedy players and greedy MA kept high markup in something that nobody buys lol.

Also I remember when I was hunting(years ago) most of players stopped skilling reaching close to lvl 60 or more.Why?The insane markup for L weapons at that levels(both looted and crafted).I know that when hunting millions of feffoids for korss-400.Even if I had 10-20 looted pieces in my storage would auction one every 2-3 days to keep high markup lol.Some brave ppl would by for even 170% but not for long because they would loose their ass using it lol.So the result was for supply chain to break.If markup was regulated it would be better.But MA went to other direction:look those happy idiots pay 20-30-50k dollars for items,lets take some of the markup for the company but let them feel market is free.So the result both us greedy players and greedy MA kept high markup in something that nobody buys lol.

I hope you realize that mindark doesn't set markup.

Something that stays on auction for 7 days and goes unsold contributes to the average page count 168x more than something that gets sold in an hour. Therefore, page count is not a reliable indicator of overall economic activity. (Apart from the case where it rises sharply which usually means things have stopped selling.)

How about we kill stupid threads like this one.

Without auction us introverts that don't want to talk to other people or deal with their bullshit low ball offers will have nowhere to sell our wares.

Guess the term free market is alien to you OP ...supply and demand sets prices,everytime an autorithy steps in everything goes wrong.
Also we all know how well the communist system worked out.Do a little research on economy before speaking about an autorithy regulating prices and so on.

Guess the term free market is alien to you OP ...supply and demand sets prices,everytime an autorithy steps in everything goes wrong.
Also we all know how well the communist system worked out.Do a little research on economy before speaking about an autorithy regulating prices and so on.

You are right I don't know free market.I am just a fruit collector(early stage of human economy).you rest that know free market can buy my fruits for 10000% markup lol.But what makes you think that EU is free-unregulated and not controlled-manipulated by resellers and worst by MA?

Reseller ensure that prices stay as high as possible were people still buy it. If people weren't buy even resellers had to lower prices. If you dislike "fruits for 1234567890% auctioned" blame the people still buying them for that price.

Mindark already controll the markup of many items over the droprate. They dont need to controll the auction aswell.
Also, why would mindark pay us a markup on items ? This would generate even more faux money thats not backed by real money.

Bad idea

Back