Mindforce BP Amps

glennbuck

Provider
glennbuck glennbuck johnson
So i collected 10 Neomex Slime to get a Mindforce Limited amp BP, 10 x neomex slime is 200 ped on Auction. Rare drops on neomex mobs in cave this slime. [NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Blueprint (L)] is what i got from trading in the 10 neomex slime worth 5 ped this BP! So 195 ped loss! This is not a crafting machine so the lose is gone and not added to avatar future returns.

Had a second go and looted Amp V bp, so better than the first attempt.

Last edited:
There is no personal lootpool at the crafting machine either - what is lost is lost - unless I missed an announcement of Loot 3.0.

you dont need to mess about with the slime to get the BP , just run to the back of the cave. ;)

There is no personal lootpool at the crafting machine either - what is lost is lost - unless I missed an announcement of Loot 3.0.

How can MA say loot returns are around say 90% if it is random and what is lost is lost? Some would have long term returns of 50% as there unlucky in there timing and others would have 150% returns as they were lucky in there timing.

Last edited:
As far as MA is concerned you put 1 ped in and got 1 ped back

you dont need to mess about with the slime to get the BP , just run to the back of the cave. ;)

Yes i got the Free BP, i imagined the neomex slime was offering amp BP 3,4,5,6,7 that have been on Auction, silly me.

Yes i got the Free BP, i imagined the neomex slime was offering amp BP 3,4,5,6,7 that have been on Auction, silly me.

As far as i know, its a random chance of BP and you got unlucky. :(

its catch 22, you need to pay more to get new releases which you can sell for high, or wait for demend to cool and be unable to resell

So i collected 10 Neomex Slime to get a Mindforce Limited amp BP, 10 x neomex slime is 200 ped on Auction. Rare drops on neomex mobs in cave the slime. [NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L) Blueprint (L)] is what i got from trading in the 10 neomex slime worth 5 ped this BP! So 195 ped loss! This is not a crafting machine so the lose is gone and not added to avatar future returns.

Looks like we would need a few facts to set things straight...
Where do you trade in the slime in return for a bp?
Can you choose different bps at different prices?
Do you get a bp - or just a chance of one - by going to the back of the cave?
Does the cave stay open for people who have completed the mission (reenter?) + does the mission actually finish at this point?

How can MA say loot returns are around say 90% if it is random and what is lost is lost? Some would have long term returns of 50% as there unlucky in there timing and others would have 150% returns as they were lucky in there timing.

Law of large numbers, basically. The average of 1000 dice rolls will be pretty close to 3.5 no matter what the rolls before that were.

Looks like we would need a few facts to set things straight...
Where do you trade in the slime in return for a bp?
There is a table just inside the cave - one item offers the trade.
Do you get a bp - or just a chance of one - by going to the back of the cave?
When you 'complete' the mission you get a BP. If you want more get some slime.
Does the cave stay open for people who have completed the mission (reenter?) + does the mission actually finish at this point?
Yes - you can return to the cave. As to whether the mission is finished, the name somewhat suggests that this is not the end of the matter.

There is a table just inside the cave - one item offers the trade.

When you 'complete' the mission you get a BP. If you want more get some slime.

Yes - you can return to the cave. As to whether the mission is finished, the name somewhat suggests that this is not the end of the matter.

Thanks for the answers :yay: I did wonder why all the bps were 100 clicks - it is a bit like Cyrene bps you could trade for, so I should have realised...

Back