Where is MR. TERN?

I know Tern but what is that 'rookie chat' thing?

Excellent responses so far I chuckled. :laugh:

That's:

Mr TERN-- Sir! to you and I ;)

I hope he is ok and just having a well deserved Summer holiday.

I'm sure he will return soon with his encylopedic knowledge of 20th century rock and pop lyrics. :yup:

Found him. ;)

I killed him for filling up my chat logs with bullshit.

I see I missed something by not watching Barrens chat, I mean Rookie chat. I should add it to my list of entertaining things to do while I am not doing that thing MA calls hunting.

rookie chat is dead without him where is he?

I beg everyone to un-iggy Mr Tern SIR so when he returns you can have the pleasure of silencing him again.

Dear MA, we also need you to appreciate the most 'ignored' avatar in game and think about a special award for him, especially since he was/is never offensive. :)

I beg everyone to un-iggy Mr Tern SIR so when he returns you can have the pleasure of silencing him again.

Dear MA, we also need you to appreciate the most 'ignored' avatar in game and think about a special award for him, especially since he was/is never offensive. :)

Why ignore Mr. Tern you might miss some genius and he can be entertaining. I save my Iggies for malicious people with bad intentions.

Mr Tern returns

OMG it was reported by several avatars today that Mr Tern-SIR logged in for a short time.
Stay tuned for chat to be consumed by his musical reverie for hours at a time soon.

yep, he was on yesterday

he received an IOS, (ignore on sight)

Yeah, he is back.

:thumbup:

Back