New Thread not about Loot.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am just wondering if anyone remembers what happen to flying Saucer that was here in 2014 I think. I saw it around metropolis during the LT invasion as I recall.

Just a light hearted thread, most of the others about loot, etc. are getting so intense.

i saw it a year ago on ark, >>>

Dunno :scratch2:

But I did see a flying saucer on auction.

Not sure if it was LOOTED though :laugh:

Flying Saucers are looted from that big nasty zombie gorilla on RT.

The first one was looted by Taco in 2014, on Thursday night after the All Fools' Day (for the server it was Friday already).

Since then, 42 have been looted, and that might not be the ultimate answer and final number, so while it's still technically a 'rare item', no one bothers coming to Caly to show it off.

I was lucky to meet an alien in a flying saucer on RT 2 months ago. He invited to me as a passenger and we flew around the trading hub. Three seats. He asked me if I was interested in some traditional alien anal probing, but I politelly declined. I am still pussled about it's propulsion system. Probably anti gravity technology.

...He asked me if I was interested in some traditional alien anal probing, but I politelly declined.

why?
My mom always told me to have an open mind to new things :laugh:

...or maybe it wasnt new to you? :lolup:

I was lucky to meet an alien in a flying saucer on RT 2 months ago. He invited to me as a passenger and we flew around the trading hub. Three seats. He asked me if I was interested in some traditional alien anal probing, but I politelly declined. I am still pussled about it's propulsion system. Probably anti gravity technology.

Youre missing out...

Back