I may have the answer to Loot 2.0

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
When you want to learn a trade or a sport or nearly anything, I mean learn it well in a short period of time, what do you do ? In sports all the great athletes have a personal trainer, tutor or someone with a great knowledge of what they are trying to learn as do others that want to learn something. Right.

Now bear with me on this because it sounds crazy, as does a lot stuff I say.

What if you could buy the training from MA. I posted on another thread that one does not know how much he/she will spend before finding the right mob to hunt. Now I don't know, but would you have to spend the same amount again if you want to hunt two different mobs. Another words go through the whole process again for the second one. I am sure you would be able to discount finding the second mobs because you already know the ones you have tested find the first mobs. Remember all this money you have used getting low/no loot mobs MA is going to get. So, here it is, how about you give MA say 2K ped and they look at your avatar and skills, armor, weapon and so on and say the best 2 or 3 mobs for you to hunt are A,B and C. Or you tell them what mobs you want to hunt and MA tells you if you can and if so what the best set-up for you would be.

There is one problem and that is how to keep players others around their same level telling them/or sell the info. That is the big flaw. There one more smaller one as your avatar progresses you should be able to hunt other mobs also but maybe it will not take very long to find them as you have kind of a heads up on what you are doing.

I am sure others will say this and that is wrong or whatever and I probably will pay no attention to them.

Just food for thought. MA gets their money we waste to find the mob(s) faster and we get to hunt the mobs faster.

Crazy right.

I would be happy to offer MA 1 common dung for a straight answer about anything.

If you stand on one leg and shoot mob and extract a tooth offering this to the tooth fairy perhaps you will be close to optimal loot, that is the tooth!^^

If there are 3 mobs in a row, and one is facing the opposite direction of the other two.

SHOOT IT!

If you are hunting and you see a corner of the landscape texture on the ground.

DROP A BOMB ON IT!!!!!!

If you meet a new player that wants to deposit $100 a month to learn the game.

ADD HIM/HER AS YOUR DISCIPLE!!!!!!

If you see a little patch of green grass in the open drop an EnMatter probe on it, If its a small pile of rocks drop an Ore probe.

Drop a Treasure one on ark whenever you see a global or hof :)

Anytime you think loot sucks and want to quit hunting - kill THREE more mobs

When you are running and suddenly lift off the ground as if you ran over something, but don't see something.. it's actually a tower and you should drop an L13/TA10 on it.

If you get perception and no green dot around, all the mobs in your general direction (where you looked when you got perception) have at least a global. If you get double perception, Hof, triple nothing.

Also, always pray to lootius loot 2.0 before hunt...

I've found a neat trick to getting the not-so-common 'Analysis' skill.

This is the secret:
Anal + Lysis.
Anal=anus
Lysis=Lystyerium
So to get the Analysis skill, you stick a lysterium ingot up your anus while doing any in game activity. :dunce:

If you want follow all the tips here, just don't do so! you get noting. Spend it to me, then you get a thanks :)

TWO shoots in the air each time loot is bad. :cowboy:

Last edited:
I've found a neat trick to getting the not-so-common 'Analysis' skill.

This is the secret:
Anal + Lysis.
Anal=anus
Lysis=Lystyerium
So to get the Analysis skill, you stick a lysterium ingot up your anus while doing any in game activity. :dunce:

Instructions unclear, penis stuck in keyboard...

kill biggest maturity you can for a while, loot servers get use to your killing costs... then suddenly kill a puny and loot goes "ermegard, that was soo eco like" and gives HoF

Back