PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Cooper's prereqs criteria completed!

Cooper's Passive Prereq Criteria is now complete.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

next up.. Lai Tung Pai

Next Critter to up the prereq bar for taming:
    Lai Tung Pai (Rare)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

up up the bar we go...

Lai Tung Pai Skill Gain - Pet & Taming Prerequisite Criteria: 23%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    contemplating upping the bar on some of the easy to train critters, but not sure on this since the passives on them is so low... may wait for that til I get the others up there first?... Will make it seem easy after doing all these hard ones I suppose? There is a major difference in how long it takes each critter's focus to get up to 100% or 99% with the various tricks... so far left right combo on boxer seems to take the longest to come back up, but I suspect it also gives most experience. Haven't really paid a lot of attention to how much exp each gives, but see that some others in forum have done those types of tests...

I suspect that eventually Mindark is going to continue to tweak things, so make certain objectives harder and others easier over time?... ah, speculation...

I've still had some thoughts in the back of my head about moving to other planets, but since many of the critters can't be exported til they reach a certain level, I suspect I'll be on Calypso for a long while til that goal is reached (well, may move a while around Halloween or Xmas to collect the freebie yearly gifts, but we'll see... may give up on that endeavor?... but maybe not... kinda depends on how many item slots will still be left in apartments after the zoo eats em up.)

As far as the bristlehogs go, the 'corner' by the beach near PA mall is interesting. On the little island by the tree, that corner is where they congegrate. I suspect the spawn point is in the center of the hill there, but most of them migrate down the hill towards the tree, so if you stay on the outside edges of the beach or top level of the hill, you can easily do one critter at a time... near the bottom of the hill you easily get swarmed with about 5 at a time, and more show up every half minute or so. I'm usually taking on 2-3 at a time so that I can let the health bars repair enough to attempt tames easily... The viper's low damage and low attack per minute speed means you can hit one mob with it, turn around to the other, hit it, and by the time you are back to the first one they have had time to heal enough to take another hit usually.

I could probably go tame the hell out of the critters north of Archipeligo, but choose not to at the moment since I don't like the fact that the revive there is so far from a tp... (well that, and I'm a bit of a 'mall rat' so hanging out near the mall just makes sense to my avatar, lol)... probably more skills per mob there, but if I'm just juicing them anyways, doing lowest cost to kill taming mob seems the way to go, especially since upping the prereq bar is set at a specific rate per mob... Also the slow old viper whip forces me in to a lower cost per hour than taming there would be. Typically at the moment I'm using the cobra for first hit, and then viper to finish up the tame. I sometimes use moccasin too, but it's low max tt value makes it not work too well vs the higher tt value of the viper or cobra... has to be repaired a lot more often. (someday, when I get around to it I'll repair this old embra c1 with it's high tt value and go for some extended hunts somewhere for a while. Mindark if you are reading this, please introduce some way in game to upgrade these to the adjusted version since as far as I know at the moment there's no way to do that even though the regular and adjusted version both exist in game...)

Rifi Mentor Edition Armor seems to work fairly well for these little guys. It is likely overprotection, but in some ways it seems to be holding up better than the adjusted pixie was... Probably since the pixie needed a repair I'm guessing? Wonder when Mindark will make the skill level thing on armor go in game?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-28-2017 at 05:43.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

testing...

right left combo takes boxer from
    13763 xp
    to 13786 xp
    or 23 xp points for one trick

and a second one to test takes him from
    13790 xp
    to 13813 xp
    or 23 xp for verification on this one...

Roll takes Oratan Axe from
    to 16889
    or 15 xp points for one trick

Dance takes Sasha from
    612 xp
    to 615 xp
    or 3 xp points for one trick

Dance takes Cooper from
    2453 xp
    to 2456 xp
    or 3 xp for one trick...

so there you have it... trick with highest trick if you want xp... but be sure to let focus go up to 99 or 100 before you do it. Didn't try to count the tt value, etc. but I think each trick uses same amount of nutrio regardless of how much xp it gives.

not going to chec trick yet, but may someday...
    what's interesting though is that axe has 4 tricks: greet, dance, row, bow, and roll

boxer has 5: greet, dance skip rope, one arm pushup, and left right combo

I think boxer has 5 since he started out unlocked on the prereq bars? Not sure what level axe has to be to get a 5th?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-01-2017 at 17:51.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Lai Tung Pai prereq bar for taming complete!

Lai Tun Pai's Prereq bar for Skill Gain - Pet & Taming is now complete!

note to self... DON'T FEED THE PETS UNLESS YOU HAVE ENOUGH NUTRIO TO FULLY FEED EM. Couldn't ever get this little guy out of Sad mode since I only had enough nutrio to feed him up to 47%, so didn't get to do any tricks while working on upping this prereq bar for him.

Going forward, at least for the next little while I'll probably just feed the ones I'm really working on upping the levels on instead of the full zoo but will still continue unlocking the prereq bars on the full zoo at least for skill gain pet & taming. (Oratan, and Axe are the main critters, Atrox, Sasha, and Cooper will likely go up in levels too eventually)

If I move back to Rocktropia for a while I'll work on the kong... not in a big rush to do that though... thought about doing it around Halloween for the 'freebies' but the cost of the trip, and the fact that all of the pets won't be exportable to other planets by then likely makes me think twice about this... got a full zoo to look after now instead of just my own little avatar... so We'll see.

Side note - now level 14 tamer!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-02-2017 at 04:41.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

next up - Eudorian Ruby Devil Pet

Eudorian Ruby Devil Pet

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Redecorating...

Alpha core card collection and POVR collection have been relocated to Arkadia (temporarily for the POVR collection?)... Now beginning the lengthy process of redecorating the apartment here. Others will follow shortly.

Apartment is Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see (Enhancer Street Shop is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    tilted most of the alpha cards a bit more so they are more easy to see from avatar's perspective in first person. Still have a few more to do to finish em up. Lining things up manually in game is hard when you have to line up 30 or so of em, lol (especially when the walls of the apartments on Ark aren't exactly at 90 degree angles)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

spent a bit of time working on placing items tonight...

Blew a few hours tonight moving stuff around in the apartment.

Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see (Enhancer Street is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5.

Duchev Logs are on main floor near the front door.
    Other Logs are over on the wall by the alpha cards.
    Christmas Collection is opposite that.
    Upstairs is where the Halloween Collection is going.
    Over by the window is where the Valentine's Collection is going.
    Poster/Art is kind of wherever there is a bare wall somewhere at the moment.

I likely will re-organize it more at some point in the future, but this is a pretty good start for now.

Happy viewing.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-04-2017 at 09:33.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast