PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Nusul is ready for exporting! :)

Nusul reached level 7

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Pandi Pup's Prereq bar is Completed

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Next up - Ancient Daikiba

back to the not-so-easy training... 9.7% of the pre-req bar on pet and taming for Ancient Daikiba is now up...

I've started sweating the nusul when they are too low on health where one more hit with the viper will kill em. Don't know why I didn't think to do this earlier... guess because it was just more exciting to get several mob on me at once I suppose as it added to the armor decay a bit.

I may try to go tame some pandi one of these days while on on Arkadia, but we'll see. Don't want to do a whole lot of upper level mob taming til I get my professional level up to where I can start using the Boiga better in a little while... the number of tries per minute is massively low on that thing if you aren't in the sib yet.

It's nice to have a change of scenery here on Arkadia. PA mall was getting boring. Love the sand out here at the Robot Factory. Wish A-Team would move one of the stables here to the Robot Factory TP so I don't have to keep jumping to another tp to get to the stable.

Still thinking about possibly going to Toulan to do this stuff some day again, but probably not since so many of the critters aren't exportable til level 7, or are not exportable at all in some cases.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

41%...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Note: The tameable mobs on all planets have minimum hp of 20 at the lowest size... There are tabtab that have 10 hp, but NOT THE TAMEABLES!
    ------------------
    working on the Arkadian Hornet mission with the Oratan Axe and auto loot pill. Last use of the pill indicated that he only went up .1 percent on the prereq bar... Hope that's a fluke and will go up the 'normal' amount with the next pill.

I probably will do some planet hopping for Halloween, but maybe not. I kinda like Arkadia... Nice change of pace vs Calypso. Started using some faster reload buffs and the adjusted harrier to run through the hornets, similar to what I was doing with the puny around Icarus on Calypso. May just continue that and do the other 10-20 hp mobs on ark missions in similar fashion?

(not so sure about the Rakta, and Yarrijak ACA challenges since those require going in to instances I think?!?)

Still wish there were taming missions... I like to do the taming, but build up the animal essence, but the rewards for it and time to do it with the way the stables are now where you have to drag each mob in one at a time makes it a bit tedious and boring.
    ------------
    I think what I'll probably do, when not working on taming, (or after all of the prereq bars for the zoo is unlocked and each of the zoo animals are high enough level ot exist on any planet) is each of the iron missions for the mobs below 20 hp, and then swap over to the repeatable missions for mob in same hp level as those below 20 health critters... If I do that down the road it'll limit me to these after cross referencing a couple of lists on entropiawiki and some other places:

edit: Cyrene has a few low hp dailies, etc. as well:
    junk bots, pleaks, turrelion vlanwing, arret,

Mission Mob Planet HPs HP to Token
    Quwa Challenge - Caboria Caboria Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
    Quwa Challenge - TabTab TabTab Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!!!
    Iron Challenge - Shoggoth Shoggoth Monria 10 250000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
    IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Ostelok Arkadia 20 280000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!

long term goal though since doing each of the non-repeatable ones too with hp 20 or lower health will take a while... Going to do the one-timers first before the trying to get back in to the repeatables above...
    Iron Challenge -Puny Creatures Puny Calypso - ALREADY COMPLETED THIS ONE.
    5 Pound Dumbells Workout Thief ROCKtropia
    Yellow Papoo Hunting Challenge Yellow Papoo Next Island
    The Colour of Envy Shy Vixen ROCKtropia - Working on this one...
    IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Arkadian Hornet Arkadia - Working on this one...
    IFN Challenge - Carabok Carabok Arkadia - Working on this one...
    ACA Challenge - Rakta Rakta Arkadia
    ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Yarrijak Arkadia

IFN Challenge - Monura Male Monura Male Arkadia
    IFN Challenge - Monura Female Monura Female Arkadia
    IFN Challenge - Gallard Gallard Arkadia - Working on this one...

Not really sure about the ACA challenges above since those are is in instances...

Also not sure doing repeatables for this low level will give any decent return on investment, but it should hopefully make depositing on a budget doable a couple of years, at least until I have enough loot stored up to buy a shop (or shopkeeper likely since a full blown shop is a bit of pricy endeavor, especially since I'm already working on buying apartments on each planet) or a bunch of deeds of some type to not have to deposit a again... and 'play free' going forward...

20k ped self challenge:

Think I may start just not TTing anything or selling anything and just convert shrapnel in to universal ammo, until I've got at least 20k ped or so in tt value sitting in various looted junk, then look in to doing something interesting?

----------
    Note: This little 'quest' is on hold for now since I'm working on upping my taming skills to the level where I can proficiently use the Adjusted Boiga whip. I'm only a few levels below there now, but soon will be up there.

Another Note: Holding on to low markup items and shrapnel is NOT EASY when I keep buying more pets to stock the zoo with one of everything, lol.

----------
    edit - ok, no longer on hold... just slow progress since I'm not playing a ton daily. Too many other interesting things to do in real life...

edit 2: Most of the time when I am playing I'm streaming nowadays... https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/e...utube-streams/

Also see http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3641399 for tracking of this project!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 06-07-2018 at 06:27.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Society
    Synergen
    Images
    What exactly is the point of this thread and why is it in the General Discussion forums? I don't see any discussion here, nor are there any other posters other than the OP. Why don't you keep a private journal, or go write a blog or something like everybody else instead of constantly bumping this thread that probably not that many people care about?
    Most things wrong in life start by forgetting what's right.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KyrismaStarsong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What exactly is the point of this thread and why is it in the General Discussion forums?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...l=1#post554284
    This General Discussion forum is only for threads that do not fit in one of the other specific forums or subforums.
    It doesn't fit elsewhere. I did used to blog, but don't like that format for this type of thing. If you don't like reading it, feel free to do an ignore on me if you wish.

This thread started out as a cut/paste of stuff to free up the link list from personal junk that was bloating it. Since that time it's become a bit of a personal diary type of thing, very similar to some similar threads that others in the community do...

very similar to hunting blogs, and logs, etc.
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ardo...ng-blog.13092/
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/sans-hunting-log.12249/

very similar to mining logs, etc.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2253113

very similar to various 'stories' etc.
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/quin...u-story.14327/
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/over...6/#post-107585

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/lizz...-2#post-105347

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3594046

This forum does have 'blogs' but the blog format here sucks a$$ so it works better here.

I personally think of it as a personal blog/log type of thing for me and what I'm doing that's really no different than any of the hunting logs, mining logs, etc. Only real difference, at the moment is that it's mainly focused on taming, estates, etc... (you know, a different part of the game that many ignore or are ignorant about since there aren't more logs similar to this one, etc.)

At the moment I'm doing it with the pet focus so that I can keep track of which pets I'm taming, what level they are on, etc. (not much different than someone doing a mining log trying to figure out their returns, etc.).... At any point in time I may have hundreds if not thousands of pets in inventory or storage. Keeping track of which ones are being skilled up and what level they are is something I didn't do much before I started working on this thread. It's helped me enormously figuring out things with taming... some of which is stuff that's not very well documented elsewhere... or may be documented in some obscure place that I posted a link to somewhere in here that wouldn't be easy to find for others in the community visiting here, etc.

It's all about organizing stuff, ideas, concepts, etc. and figuring out goals based on the info gathered... that's why the link thread was originally created a long while back... this is following the same type of pattern, just on a more avatar-based personal style...

There's a lot of shit that Entropiawiki won't tell you details on... threads in this forum help us get that extra level of detail sometimes.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-27-2017 at 07:18.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ark apt mostly decorated. Now working on the Rocktropia apartments.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

The Zoo @ The U:

Last edited by mastermesh; 10-17-2017 at 09:18.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Boxer made it to level 11!

May wait a while to try to do much with Pygmy Kong since he's not exportable til level 7, and his 'planet' is Secret Island/Next Island... He won't spawn on Rocktropia Proper yet.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-17-2017 at 01:27.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast