PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

One of Everything Project @ The U

Over in the Zoo Apartment I've started placing looted stuff too. Slowly going to build the pile up. If you see some pile there that you are interested in, when I'm on Rocktropia, let me know and maybe we can make a deal. Currently working on the Vixen shy mission mostly.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Signs, signs, can't you read the signs...

Got a couple of signs designed for the U Zoo and One of Everything Project... Not the prettiest signs in game, but they get the job done.

If you visit, the place is still being designed in bits and pieces as I have time to move things around and think about how to make it more interesting inside. The Oratan Axe, Boxer, Sasha, and at least one other pet likely won't be home at the zoo for a while since I'm slowly working on increasing levels, unlocking prereq bars, etc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Sasha made it to level 3!

Sasha's up to level 3 now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still working on The Colour of Envy Shy Vixen mission on ROCKtropia when I'm on RT. The AI for the hunt the AI mission in the area seems flawed since hours of hunting vixen near CND has resulted in me never seeing an ai anywhere. I've watched a few youtube tutorials on this. Think in most recent vu they either don't exist or spawn level is so low that they just don't show up much at all. Vixen mission isn't a count mission, not a point mission... Some of the vixen are 10 hp mobs, similar to puny, but some have more hp (not sure, think it's 20?)... would be nice if this was a point mission... but honestly, it's not really that big of a deal since it's very similar to the puny mission and I think the juveniles puny on Caly are just one pointers towards puny mission too even though they got a few more hp than the other puny. Axe's autoloot prereq bar has gone up a little, but not much since I've been doing the loot pills as I hunt the vixen. Kind of a waste of pills, but it saves on my carpel tunnel experience since I only have to mash one key (target next) between mobs when autoloot is turned on instead of 3 as I do with usual hunting (loot, target next, auto tool).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    burning through 2 autoloot pills tonight... along with a couple of other pills... stacks in the apartment are growing.

That prereq bar on the Oratan axe goes up ever so slowly... .3 or .4 or so percent per loot pill I believe it is, lol... I think another 75 or 80 loot pills and the bar will be unlocked on the prereq for that auto loot.

New thread about the U apartments over on the new Rocktropia Forum...
    https://forum.neverdie.com/threads/t...ng-project.88/
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-22-2017 at 05:39.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Added a couple of signs. Got to stop doing that since it burns the tt value of things, but it was needed. Luckily, an apartment doesn't need to many signs...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Vixen Pet

Vixen Pet

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Island Gorilla

Island Gorilla

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Panther prereq bar unlocked

This little guy was another easy tamer... They go up to 100% very, very quickly.

Went to Calypso to pick up some holiday treats, and then hit up Cyrene... Now back home on the Rock for now, still waiting to see if any Halloween items will be forthcoming... probably a waste of a couple of peds and a long time to do this since the tt value on this stuff is like 5 pec... but it's a fun adventure.

Not sure if I'm going to stay from Halloween til Xmas here on RT or on another planet... may go back to Arkadia again to work on those hornets, carabok, monura, and gallard a bit when not taming the little nusul. Since they are 10 hp, I can work on upping prereq bars in various pets on them without massive expense... at least on the 'universal' pets and ark pets that can be spawned there before level 7. Would be nice to get the gorilla's up to a descent level some day, so Next Island may need a visit unless I do that on Secret Island. (still irritating that they don't spawn on RT proper)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-30-2017 at 03:34.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Ancient Daikiba prereq unlocked!

Ancient Daikiba prereq unlocked!

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast