PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

maze weaving

Another night of maze weaving...

Usually do the run to end first, then come back and do the other missions killing the vlanwings along the way to the unraveller, then hit the burrow, bones, and mining equipment. Always make sure to
    go back to the docks to talk to the npc to get that last one or else you'll only get 7 certificates, not 8
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-19-2018 at 02:36.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Oratan Axe is now level 14!

Auto loot criteria: 91.7%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    (now the proud owner of 6 compet deeds! ...)
    (something kinda funny is in "My Items" Section the compet deeds show up directly below the Common Dung, lol...)

oops... now it's 8...

make that 10!

(now let's home payout will be worth it this weekend... we'll SEE)

(also proud owner of 19 Christmas Tree 2017s and 2 of the older ones... time to start decorating. )

(and of course a near full set of 5b plates again)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-24-2018 at 05:40.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

couple more globals tonight...

May do these bots more often?... Burns down a full Katsuichi Determingation, but it's fun.

Drill Bot 1001 15 PED Sat, 24 Feb 2018 05:07:39

=======

Seems like a solid way to up Hit Professions...

Probably not gonna repair the determination for a while since it's too tempting to use it as my primary weapons due to it's high dps even though I'm only at about half Hit Ability on it... It is fun to play with but can be pricey fun. Mainly just use it for higher level mobs than the Webshop gun can take down with A101 speedily. Did this little mission tonight maily to burn off some TT to pick up the last of those compet deeds before first payout on them this weekend. Now I've got 10. Think that's enough to hold a while.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-24-2018 at 05:48.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    back to auction buying for the near future... and upping the levels on the pets, etc. business as usual...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-28-2018 at 06:37.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

I don't usually keep tricking down to low concentration like this, but for video purposes to show the trick animations, figured it'd be ok this once, lol.

I may do a little video like this for each pet eventually.

(usually if you are training you just want to do one trick at 100% or 99% and then let build back up to 99% before next trick... greet and dance typically get you about 5 or so tricks before it's below 99%. Roll is once or twice usually. Higher level tricks above roll is once and then you have to wait a few minutes til you are ready for next trick... I just keep the ones I'm taming spawned when hunting, mining, crafting, or just generally logged in doing nothing but auction browsing, home decorating, etc. as the passive experience builds up quite a bit over time. (burns nutrio just like having a vehicle spawned and hovering in place burns passive oil, etc.)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-28-2018 at 06:58.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Since Arret's now at level 7 I'll start upping the other Cyrene pets to level 7 to get em all there and ready for exportation to the U Zoo. Rhino beetle is at level 3. Haven't started on Paneleon, Mang Chang or Wolper Tinger yet.

Collected almost enough mazeweaver certificates to collect second Wolper Tinger so that at least one of them can stay in the U zoo at any given time if I'm out skilling with the higher skilled one.

Wish there were more nutrio being sold on Cyrene auction or by some trader selling at decent rates on this planet. Importation Auction fee is ridiculous for this type of thing, lol.

When I leave this rock and go back to Calypso to stock up on items before next adventures I'll be sure to stock up on lots of nutrio likely... although the buying on planet I'm skilling on does keep it out of the hands of the pirates I suppose.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    not quite a global, but a nice little chunk of shrapnel for a pleak...

Meanwhile second WolperTinger has been acquired...

along with another rover and another Mei Hua Quan

and Oratan Axe is up to 92.9% on autoloot criteria bar...

What's the difference between an "American" pirate flag vs. an "Australian" pirate flag? Or any sort of pirate flag for that matter? :P

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by giantmuffin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the difference between an "American" pirate flag vs. an "Australian" pirate flag? Or any sort of pirate flag for that matter? :P
    Mainly just the image texture on em, but also what is used to craft em, and what they are used for to craft...

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuil...ag&page=search

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.a...ag&type=search

(they are mainly just furniture for now... interesting furniture since the flags have a wave animation)

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast