PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    5 k carabok done... now on to 10k. Probably will get hornet mission to 5 k first.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    possibly thinking about selling off the common pets and some other things (such as embra c1, some of the rarer pets that I'm not actively skilling up at the moment, etc. and a few odds and ends), but we'll see. PM if you may be interested in something.... (usually going to request payment in the form of deeds,etc.)

still very much on the fence about this... more than likely going to hold til auctions for pets exist, but for the right offer, may be willing to do something (don't expect a fast sale since my inventory is somewhat scattered between several planets... and sometimes I skill for hours on pets so end up with hundreds or thousands of them so it could take me a while to figure out where the hell the pet is and move stuff out of storage and sort through it... I'm on Arkadia now and do keep quite a few of the common spare pets in the underground here, but my main pets are back on Rocktropia in the U Zoo at the moment... )
    Last edited by mastermesh; 05-27-2018 at 09:38.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    alpha core collection screen prints updated. Still working on Hornets and Carabok missions from time to time. Also sometimes spending some time skilling up on taming on the nusul puny around the Robot Factory. Most of the time when I'm online and actually doing something I'm streaming nowadays... (boring ass stuff to watch, but some like to do that type of thing for some reason)

If anyone's interested in the Boxer pet, I'll do a straight up trade for a shopkeeper next time I'm on Rocktropia... (he's in the apartment there at the moment - feel free to visit if you wish )

no big hurry on this, just miss having a shopkeeper. (probably shouldn't have traded the last one in for the Oratan Axe, but I've kinda grown attached to the Axe these days since he's my constant hunting buddy at the moment, at least until his passive(s) get unlocked)

I was originally going to skill all of the zoo up to get passives unlocked, but it's taking too darn long, and is too expensive since you can only have one pet out at a time as the system is now... was kinda hoping Mindark would make it like the olden days when you could have 3 or so out at a time as you skilled up... maybe when the integration with compets comes in a few decades... ?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 06-07-2018 at 06:43.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    completed stage 4 of the Arkadia Hornet mission... Now working on stage 5 of that mission and the carabok.

Think I'll do some of the lower stages of some other mobs for a bit since I'm getting bored the same old environment staring at me every day... Monura here we come.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-02-2018 at 08:33.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Oratan made it to level 16!

Oratan Axe made it to level 16!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Finally figured out how to get open broadcaster to do what I wanted on the sizing... options in the game capture are 'stretch image to screen', and 'ignore aspect ratio'. Otherwise you end up with lots of black areas around the streaming videos.

Also started checking 'disable streaming audio' in the clientloader to turn off Entropia's Universe's music and play something else in the background... starting to use true public domain music from https://musopen.org/ for now... may add more sources for the music or sounds later... New playlist is:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4RYFwm4RKjNsrj

nothing really inspiring in there yet, but over time I'll record more stuff... currently working on low hp mobs on Arkadia for the most part. Quality isn't 'high' since my graphics card can't take it... Maybe someday I'll upgrade the hardware to allow it.

Manually do the target next, autotool, loot on lower ends of missions... til I get the 1k or higher, then usually swap over to activating autoloot and skill pills unless I'm only a few hundred from end of that stage. (kind of annoying having to go find an npc if you end a stage of a mission when you have pills active)

(I try to not have a lot of icons on screen when I can, but sometimes you just can't help it)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-09-2018 at 09:15.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    also starting to use similar setting over in compets.

(wish the loading on first arena battle didn't almost always fail on first try after a big stall, but maybe if Compets ever sees that that happens consistently in these videos they can do something to fix it... usually on second arena attempt and later it works fine)

The compets stream lists can be found at https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/compets/

The Entropia stream lists can be found at https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/e...utube-streams/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Another stage of Monura female down...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Boxer's Animations:

(yes, it is weird with the background music, lol)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-23-2018 at 20:09.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Oratan Axe's Animations

Oratan Axe's Animations:

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast