PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

temporarily on secret island...

moved over to secret island for a bit to explore it and try to increase level on these kongs and gorillas... and perhaps to tame some more...

http://www.entropiapets.com/blog/tam...untain-gorilla
    The best position is [38184, 19467]
    ----
    sidenote: finally unlocked blueprint comprehension.

Found a new tp there! (Samoan spa tp - not really anything special, but makes hunting boar a bit easier than having to run from CND or Island girl spa)
    -----------
    Finding a Mountain Gorilla that's tameable ain't easy. Cliff dived a bit today to keep killing them by water down the mountain after tagging em... hoping that a tameable would spawn... no luck yet. Blog link above says it's over 1k that need to be killed to spawn a tameable... I didn't kill nearly that many. Kind of annoying doing the water kill thing, but I don't see any point in actually killing em the regular way if they aren't tameable. It's difficult to do it right since it's an event area... so if you don't run out of the wave spawnner in the 20 seconds you end up with a bunch of em instead of only having to deal with 2 at a time.... Thought about using the ngl to aggro both of em at once, but that didn't work out so well since I outran them off of radar too soon (I'm using a speed ring and sometimes also using the adjusted harrier to get max acceleration), and the explosive range is only 20 meters or so... most of the time they don't spawn that close together.

Might try more later this week...we'll see... I'm sticking around on Secret Island til at least one of the two gorillas I have in the Zoo already are level 7, so not much else to do here...

Petit pappoo don't seem to add to counter on mission the npc bots at the Indy 500 give you... but petit level seem to be only papoo on secret island, so not sure how to do that mission unless maybe it's a mission for next island that's given on secret island or something weird like that?

ok confirmed, petit aren't on that mission... so guess when I get bored with the gorilla mountain cliff diving I'll hunt village boar, or mountain boar... mmm tasty (at least one boar part has 600% markup, lol)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-28-2018 at 06:16.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Village Boar

on to stage 2.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    pygmy kong is finally at a mood level where I can start skilling him so up he goes... working through level 1 right now.... 7I guess for now I'll just stay put in Secret Island and up his skills til he's level 7 as I continue to work through the village boar mission. I've pretty much given up on trying to spawn the blasted mountain gorilla to tame since it takes so many regular ones to kill or drown first, but may just go up there from time to time for the view, lol.

cannot do the papoo missions on Secret Island since the papoo here are only the petit variation...

After the pygmy's at level 7 I may stay here to increase level to 7 on island gorilla, but we'll see... I may be too darn bored with this little place to continue after that and save him for adventures on Next Island proper?

One thing I do like about secret island is it'll be a bit easier to move the loot over to rocktropia to sell eventually since market there may be slightly bigger than on next island proper... especially if I eventually invest in a shopkeeper again... but we'll see. That close connection might make the higher hp missions on next island/secret island more worth doing here on secret island if I get in to those eventually, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves just quite yet.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Pygmy Kong animation

Pygmy Kong Animations: Greet, Dance

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Pygmy Kong reached level 2!

Pygmy Kong is now level 2!

working on trying to get a mountain gorilla tamed, but it'll be a lengthy process. Got the right gear to do it, and the right location to do it... just a matter of having patience... lots of patience to get one to actually spawn.

If/when I get one, I may continue to try to spawn a second one to sell, and so forth, but we'll see..
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-04-2018 at 07:36.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

meanwhile...

meanwhile... back on Arkadia the compet deeds were traded in...

then in space exploring the new edge of the new moon, our small ship went kablooee... ah well, a few skills gained due to repairs...

currently back on Cyrene, working on the pleaks and daily mazes...

Mario VR doesn't seem to hand out tokens?... hmm...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Cyrene pets are fed...

Cyrene pets are fed, and I'll start tricking em out. Plan to probably stay put on Cyrene til they are around level 7, each and can be exported... may stay around depending on how good I get at the mario and luigi vr things... It took me a few days to get the maze down a while back, but now I can do it almost blindfolded... so working on it.

Rhino beetle is up to level 3.

Poor little Wolpertinger's tail still falls through the floor when he's in the sitting position.

Paneleon's animations are nifty.

Last edited by mastermesh; 10-09-2018 at 09:22.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Rhino Beetle made it to level 4!

Rhino Beetle made it to level 4!

New Trick: 2 Step

Also sent in a support ticket for a couple of issues mentioned in links back at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3636457 related to cyrene maze... Vlad isn't dropping any loot, which he should be according to March 28th update http://cyreneforum.com/threads/plane...7th-2018.7825/ Also, the autotool, autolooters in the maze exploiting the fact that the vlanwings spawn at the same location forever is a bit of an annoying exploit... no where else in the virtual universe do I know of any place where the spawn respawns in exact same spot forever...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-11-2018 at 05:00.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

More Cyrene update promises...

Vlad will start looting stuff again (as originally promised in March 2018 vu - currently as of 10/12/2018 he doesn't loot anything at all... he simply dies if you kill him and mission to kill him completes):

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/plane...7th-2018.7825/
    - Vlad the Unraveler now can drop Mazeweaver Certificates.
    http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/v...82/#post-28280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris | Cyrene, post: 28280, member: 7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey mastermesh,

Yes, there were some sync issues with the last PP VU that prevented some changes from going through, we'll attempt this one again for the next PP VU.

Cheers,
    Kris
    ----------------

False advertising about price of campfire will be fixed (guess it's 500 and not 50 tokens as advertised when you click on the campfire and the little text thing comes up that says you can buy it for only 50? Hope they make it only 50... since false advertising is not a good thing):
    http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/5...11/#post-28278

Last edited by mastermesh; 10-12-2018 at 10:36.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quick little run through Mario (or is it Maria? ) Instance and Maze.

Instance time is too slow to do the advanced run since I do the double click thing... Just not that great with jumping without the double click to keep me on the platform... practice to get fast I may.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast