PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    one nice thing about crafting on Rocktropia is that the terminals are all so close together you can search auctions, repair, etc. all while crafting away...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Level 17 Oratan Axe

One more level til autoloot unlock!

----------------
    Looted a Zombie Charm Bracelets Remix BP today too!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-27-2018 at 04:17.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    looted a nice little snaggle charm bracelet remix bp tonight...

=====
    back to Secret Island for a bit...

(very interesting finding... at least for this event, it seems it's possible to loot level 4 bps from a level 1 bp click... always thought level 3 was max from level 1 but I guess I was wrong... )

(also noticing that on Secret Island (Next Island too probably) Basic Vehicle Servo BP (L) Drops more than Welding Wire (L) BP does on Rocktropia... Markup on Basic Servo BP (L) seems to be a bit higher than Welding Wire (L) BP... at least for now...

Before graduation when I was clicking away on Touland, I remember lots of Welding wire bps dropping... wonder what happens in Ark Underground, Hell, Ark Moon, etc.? Got a sneaky suspicion that what drops more frequently is based on when Mindark last did adjustments on the planet in question... and that this crafting event is something to test the waters and do further adjustments?...

Probably will stay on Secret Island a while, at least until one of the gorillas gets to level 7.

Now look what you've done Mindark, you got me wasting more peds on L books to store all these L bps.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-29-2018 at 07:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    looted a dark lysterium cogs bp tonight.

https://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebui...101&bpNo=15432

also looted system stabilizer bp...
    https://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebui...101&bpNo=33458

looks like I'm going to have to figure out where to find dark lyst...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-30-2018 at 00:59.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

shhh... it's a secret...

little global on boars tonight... (don't think tracker caught it since there's not enough folks logging on next island or secret island)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Pets are fed...

Pygmy Kong and Island Gorilla, as well as well as Oratan Axe and Boxer, and a few other pets have all been fully fed recently, and are dancing away the night in Club Neverdie on Secret Island... Pygmy Kong is about half way up Level 3.

I was going to save back some ped from last global but have changed my mind so the explosive crafting continues in to the new year... at least for a while. Got an entire book and a half of useless time crystal blueprints so far, and more coming in to existence hourly. Hopefully new uses for the crystals will be created someday...

I probably should be doing this crafting on another planet, but like the variety of L blueprints it's getting me vs welding wire only that I was seeing as a trend on Rocktropia. Back before graduation I spent several days crafting on Toulan. May go back there someday, but we'll see. If plans don't change, I think I may try to spend each month's deposits mainly crafting on a different planet throughout 2019 to see what happens, and slowly expand my blueprint collection beyond where it is now. I am looting a bunch of component dupes from levels I-4 if someone is interested in doing some trades one of these days. Not too interested in ped only trades, just trading my duplicates for some blueprints I haven't acquired yet to fill in the gaps. I may make a listing of the duplicates one of these days.

If I had the dedication or time to waste I'd try to tame a Mountain Gorilla. I think if theories and a few personal tests are correct, it should be easy to do if you have unlimited amounts of time on hand and don't mind climbing up and down a mountain to drown em if you don't have the peds to actually kill your way through however many it takes to spawn the tameable one... but it'll cost you a little to do it since you'd have to tag em to do the drowning bit as sweating them puts you too close to em when you get em nice and mad enough to chase you. Also wouldn't hurt to have a speed buff on you if you do it.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-02-2019 at 05:59.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

back to crafting...

Doing the little bit of crafting I've been doing the last few days got me starting to think about the old one of everything idea/quest whatever it is... So edited Weapons I post over there in the other thread... will probably edit other books too over time....
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3576555

I am going to probably deposit more going forward in to 2019 than I did in 2018, or at least more consistently monthly amounts... instead of sporadic a bunch here, nothing there, a little there that I did last year... so am trying to figure out new goals I can afford, long term projects to continue working on, etc. I will start to do more of the one of everything crafting over time, but for the present time, at least in January, I'm staying on Secret Island to increase level of pets I have from there up to an exportable level (Level 7). Pygmy Kong is almost half way there... Island Gorilla has a while to go. Wish I had a mountain gorilla, but don't currently... ah well...

After this I'm not sure if I'll head to the different planets to try crafting or go back to hunting, or just head to Calypso to pick up resources to craft with, finish missions over there I started long ago, etc.?... (over time, as I've explored new planets, I find Calypso boring as hell, so don't stay there too often usually these days, even though I have an apartment over there)...

If I do get back to the crafting one of everything, I'm going to not offer the original deal, but set up some new ones potentially... perhaps do a rental program for the Unlimited items, requiring that full tt be drained to minimum before they can be returned or something like that... most of the old school items that are unlimited are not really used by many since newer L stuff, etc. exists, but there's something kind of nice about old school UL items... maybe it's just nostalgia... or remembering simpler days, when this game was new, and potential seemed to be everywhere...

Increasing pet levels while auto crafting seems to be some good advice a leader in my society recently suggested in a roundabout way...

I am cycling the crafting at the moment, TTing the crafted explosives, residue, etc. ... explosive I crafting is not a long term profitable way to go about doing things, but it does give you max number of clicks for minimum costs... which is why I'm doing it through this event for now. After the crafting event is over, assuming another one doesn't follow immediately afterwards, I'll probably start stockpiling crafted explosives to use to up my grenade levels or to save up a bit til I can afford to re-purchase a shopkeeper for the apartments... My blueprint collection and dupes is growing as I continue forward in this...I don't move around from planet to planet daily, but do every now and then. If you are a low level crafter looking for some bps, I may have something to trade you... Would prefer to get bps that I don't have already in exchange, but as my bp collection grows, I know that' snot always feasible...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-03-2019 at 06:37.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Pygmy kong made it to level 4!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

sorry my little pets...

Sorry my little gorillas... Your leveling will have to wait a bit...

Back on Rocktropia for a while since crafting on Secret Island is getting boring as I'm getting way too many of the same duplicate blueprints over and over... At least on RT I may loot some Rocktropia component blueprints I still don't have yet... May return to Secret Island after I get a Mountain Gorilla (or perhaps not? We'll see)

soon I may start up a blueprint trading or selling service again before long...

I will continue to document the blueprints I have and don't have over at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3576555

I may start another thread, or addition to the posts over at the link above with the duplicate blueprints I have that are up for trade... probably won't directly sell for ped, but rather trade for blueprints I don't have instead, of similar level, markup, etc. Shoot me messages if you want. I still need to sort my storage for duplicate blueprints sometime since there's a bunch.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-04-2019 at 11:02.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gotta love it when Narfi starts calling in the troops.

If I ever get to the point where I start doing Kong more often, since you know, my main estates are on Rocktropia, I'd probably buy bigger armor, a heal chip, and possibly burn some h-dna to get a few more pop shots in.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-06-2019 at 08:10.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast