PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Working on zombie mission chain. The 500 was fairly easy. Now on to the 5k... the teen zombies are only 50 hp so not too difficult. Took a while to figure out docklands but once you figure it out it's a breeze. Teens, level 0, live in upper north west corner of the LA. Right next to the wall on east and up on plateau to north. No need to mess with level 57+ guys in middle of LA or level 105 radiated spiders in south part of wall or near tp. Interesting that full mission chain can be done on level 0 mob I think.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=165

Mission Name: Boot Camp 4 - Hell Week
    Mission Broker: Senior Drill Ins. Rufio - (136076, 93024)
    Task: Kill 5,000 Zombies
    Reward: Evade 2.65 PED
    The_Road_to_War
    Objective: Find B.A.M.F HQ
    Reward: None

Boot Camp 1
    Objective: Kill 50 Zombie
    Reward: Weapons Handling(0.06 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 2
    Objective: Kill 100 Zombie
    Reward: Alertness(0.09 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 3
    Objective: Kill 500 Zombie
    Reward: Dexterity (0.60 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 4
    Objective: Kill 5000 Zombie
    Reward: Evade ( 2.65 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 5
    Objective: Kill 10,000 Zombie
    Reward: Dodge (5.27 ped Equivalent) and Tactical phone-radio
    Also working on the foul missions on Rocktropia at the same time...

ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #1 Kill 100 Foul No Aim (eq. 0.64 PED implant) Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 12.4.3 Completed
    ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #2 Kill 500 Foul No 250 Nova Fragment Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #1 12.4.3 Completed
    ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #3 Kill 1000 Foul No Evade (0.60 ped) Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #2 12.4.3 Completed
    ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #4 kill 5000 foul no The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #3 Completed
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-11-2019 at 01:41.

Provider
    Shadowfire Hottygurl Of The Phoenix
    GL with the 5k I was actually looking for where those zombies were, had been missing them.

Too bad the foul don't drop the foul bones as often as the old days
    One of my old societies used to offer noobs sponsored hunts with a TT+a104 before the amp changes, was great fun.

BTW with the Oratan Axe, the passive for auto loot is really good for robot hunting because they have a ranged attack, dense spawn, and high aggro. Means you won't draw aggro killing drones, troopers, or harbingers among other things.
    Additionally were previously really useful in some instances where the individual creatures give loot, if any still do. I kept having things off in the distance I simply couldn't reach, autoloot allowed me to.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Boxer pet made it to level 13!
    New Trick: Fury Combo

---------
    When Oratan Axe reaches level 23 so I can unlock second passive buff I'll probably work on upping boxer's skill level more. Could take a while since I don't do a lot of afk crafting, etc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

started redecorating...

Redecorating the Rocktropia Apartments slowly... starting to come together a bit. The new camera system does make it a bit more difficult than it used to be, but it's still doable, just a bit slower... and fiddly since you accidentally click on something and you pick it up.

This could take a while.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    blueprint library (Maria's 'Lost Library' (as in lost peds almost every time I craft, lol)) is about halfway installed. (silly to keep books in the apartment, I know, but it keeps me from being tempted to constantly be buying new blueprints to fill the slots I don't have a few here and there now and then)...

Halloween room looks much better without the bluebell rug. Glad I TTed it to buy the Crystal Palace shares.

U Zoo still needs some work. I like the animal rugs in there, but the lighting is just hard to do on those small pet deeds... It is starting to come along, but I may need to start over if I figure out a better way to do it. I once envisions all of the pets in there along a totem pole lineup type of thing, but that's really too hard to do and ceiling height is too short for it really...

Christmas room is looking nice.

Room for the duchev logs, etc. is coming together.

Still working on spacing a bit on things so after isn't constantly bumping in to stuff or getting stuck in corners when stuff is in the way too much... It is visually starting to be more appealing than previous interior decoration about a year ago... still a ways to go through.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Probably will rearrange the U Zoo some more later at some point... getting lighting in there is hard to do sometimes... I hate the nallo type lamps since they make the ugly green on the apartment walls show up too much... and make it too bright... May need to start using torches more or figure out some way of doing it another way than I did previously... The L-Quent sideboard and torches that I used in the past may be the route to go, but not sure... that is a bit bleh...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Worked on the Zoo a bit. Most of the bipeds are organized in a nice display. A few of the Ancients have come out to play. Still may redo all of it, but it's starting to organically grow in to an interesting design... Kind of interesting to see how each planet did their deeds... some being huge, some having name plates, etc.

Still not sure if all pets will end up in the same room or some in the other rooms. Lighting in the other rooms on the other carpets is a bit tricky. I may need to re-color the C carpet, but we'll see. That material on it looks ok from a distance, but when you start putting things on top of it it starts clashing in various ways.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Boxer and the Oratan Axe felt a lot higher in this when I put them in there... I liked it when I created it since it was at avatar's eye level, but in looking at this image I see a lot of vertical space above them that isn't being utilized too much... probably will reorganize a few more times til I like it.

I get too damn picky sometimes, lol.

Maybe I'll put in the tomtebloss chandelier again like in the olden days when I was new to this apartment.

In the Holiday Hangout I really like the way the Christmas lanterns make the train's shadows take up half of the room when they are inside of the tracks... More moving things to put in to estates like that would be cool in future since you can do so much with light and shadow.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 05-16-2019 at 03:52.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Started reworking the second and third zoo rooms. Will take a while but it is coming together... entrance got redecorated a bit as well. Looks a bit less cluttered than last version. Will likely tweak it quite often til I'm moderately happy with it.

Stars make nice shadows on walls but only at the right distances...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 05-22-2019 at 16:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

still working on it...

The zoo is taking a while to decorate but we are starting to get somewhere... slowly...

Room above is fairly small so lighting it from the center out towards the walls, where pet shadows are on the walls seems to be the direction I'm headed. I'll probably tweak it a lot over time, since every little square inch matters in a room this size. Got to be careful not to overdo the moving stuff and crazy lighting effects since this can cause nausea in some situations on certain graphic settings... with mindark made more 'effects' items like some item that would put moving bubble type effects on the walls, or basically anything any old school screen saver type of themes really... you know stuff like we used to see in winamp visualizations, etc. I'll center the X of the tomtebloss over the central 'tree of stars' eventually when I have more time. That sort of stuff takes a while since it's really nit picky about spacing and angles, etc.

I like the way above organization worked out. I did move the oratan and the boxer up enough so you can walk under them. This gives it a real world museum sort of interaction a bit I think.

Above room is sort of a long room. I was going to put the Calypso based pets in here, sort of organized like some random Calypso landscape, but I think I'm going to have to rethink it a bit since it just looks unorganized as it is currently. Also, I don't like that if I put too many lights in the floor area it blocks walkways too much... Going to have to rethink this a bit. May do a 'cyclone' type organization to them but we'll see. Idea/Inspiration for this that I'm thinking of is something similar to (but not exactly since there's no way to put in that many, etc.)

Above image is tiniest room in this apartment. I used to store stackables in here but it got annoying moving them out of inventory to apartment, etc. (although that did keep me from having TTing as much, lol).. We'll see what happens in here. It's kind of a tricky area to do a lot with since the walls are so close to main entry way, so if you nudge something too closely to a wall it is visible in main entry to apartment.

Typically I decorate some corner or element or some room, then not like the results and redo it 3-5 times before I start liking it again. It's tricky placing things in estate just the way you want em.

The torches worked pretty well for the area around the boxer... may need to buy more torches, etc. but we'll see.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 05-23-2019 at 07:55.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast