PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Foul Young 11 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:17:56

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Foul Young 12 PED Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:07:20

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Foul Young 16 PED Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:04:57

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

5 k foul done!

Done with the 5k foul mission at last!

Now on to either 100 feffoids, the reast of the 3k cornundacauds (2007/3000), 3k Combibo (774/3k), 500 argonauts (16/500), or off to another planet. Deposits are far and few between at the moment since Mindark graciously cut off ability to use paypal...

I did buy a few more armor blueprints last few days... so may craft up a bit more to put in to the shop before long. Been focused on F stuff there. May eventually do some M, but we'll see. Need lots of residue to keep this type of L crafting going, etc.

I hear there may be some new tameable mobs out there, but doubt the little viper that I have TT value on will cut it. Burned out TT value on the other UL whips finishing off the foul when I was low on ammo.

If the turn in the maze hammer npc works I may turn in a few of those that are still aren't tiered up yet?

Working on lowering tt value of UL scopes before I drop em back in the shop. Also doing that on a few other odds and ends and lowering TT value of some untradeable L stuff like the beginner armor from Arkadia, etc.

Other options may be to go to Monria to do the daily crafting mission to build up residue reserves, or alternatively to freaking sell out completely since Mindark apparently doesn't want us Paypal users to deposit ever again or withdrawal either?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-17-2019 at 05:25.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Rank 1 Puny Caud:

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Shoggoth nestling 21 PED Fri, 25 Oct 2019 05:32:15

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Shoggoth vicissitant 6 PED Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:58:10
    Shoggoth defiant 5 PED Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:52:06

figured I'd work on another 1k round of shoggoth since it's almost Halloween time. Sticking here til the missions completed and then off to planet hop to see if any other girfts drop. This is the first year I'm tempted to finally sell my last apartment and just focus on the shop going forward...

working on daily crafting on Monria at the moment too when I can.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    1 k Shoggoth daily done... annoying little critters but fun.

(hard to aim at em when you get about 5 stacked on top of one another in same location)

Progress indicator for tonight says I went up about 8 points in Whip... UL Viper whip is just about right for these little critters when you run out of ammo, or want to convert some TT value over to something else.

I think this mission got changed at some point in time so you get the token instead of actual skills...

After the Halloween gifts drop I may hop on over to Rocktropia and Arkadia to see if there's any gifts over there... Last year Toulan forum stated they'd be doing xmas gifts this year, so later this year maybe they will? I hear some interesting stuff is happening on Next Island... if it's like secret island was during that crafting event a while back not sure I want to go there since I don't need craploads of literally useless time travel crystal blueprints, lol.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-27-2019 at 05:23.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Selling Rare upgraded Arkadian Apartment

Selling apartment on Arkadia:
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/sell...floor-5.15112/
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh, post: 113116, member: 539
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

This is a RARE apartment because it's been upgraded via the Estate Development Program (Cost of 2K for the upgrade by itself) . Because of this upgrade this is one of the few apartments on Arkadia that actually have enough item points in the front room near the televator to hold a shopkeeper!

Start Bid: 5.3 K.

Note: I stay on Calypso or FOMA these days so that's where the trade will need to take place.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast