Thread: Seasonal rings

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images

Angry Seasonal rings

Just wondering again, out of 21 seasonal rings, 3 people were able to loot 2 pieces (again).

Why in hell does Mindark think that this isn't broken and working exactly as supposed?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    i heard so many cases of players that open 10-20 seasonal boxes and get the ring , meanwhile me always unlucky with the boxes, i didn't open tons but for instance im close to 2k christmas with a 200 ped ring (i saved so much peds from those candy vs hyper 10 so it went well :p )

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    As someone thatís opened tens of thousands of boxes and had never seen a pink/purple box, while watching others that only opened few hundred or less loot one or multiple rings, I canít say that I feel bad for having a little bit of luck. I think joda was also in a similar situation when I went on entropia life and looked at past ring drops.

However, like many things in entropia. I would agree that the box system isnít optimally designed. I donít really know anything or figured out some kind of trigger, I just got lucky. All I can say is, your time will come

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I can say is, your time will come
    it's ok that everyone's time will come some day.

i'm just pointing out that it doesn't make any sense, that it happens twice in a row in the very same season, EVERY SEASON.

it reminds me a bit about the 2 ubers in a row issue. broken by design knowingly, is it that?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Upon careful analysis there seems to be a strong correlation between players who open tens of thousands of strongboxes, and players who loot multiple rings. Not enough evidence yet to determine causation, but correlation is definitely there.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Not enough evidence yet to determine causation, but correlation is definitely there.
    in my humble opinion that's wrong, because a fuckin shitload of data is out there available to everyone, my dear friend.

after some more analysis, i can give ya an example...

out of the rare item data on EL, messi looted 100 rings totally (no. 1 total-rings position ofc), and someone else looted 8.
    messi got 2 halloween rings, the other one got 3. rofl! 3 halloween rings out of 8 rings totally ... muahahaha

another example, another guy. looted 10 rings totally, but looted the same amount of 2 halloween rings as messi (100 total), joda (58) and azzah (21).

it just doesn't make sense, or "their" RNG is trying to trick us. or simply broken, haha, who would expect this?

do i really need to mention that 99.9% of EU players loot exactly zero seasonal rings? really?
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    and then, if i would tell ya, that some messi'ed people should really loot more seasonal rings, just because of some basic math rules and stuff, then you'd call me crazy, a fanboi, or a paid troll poster.

right?
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    PS: i looted 7 rings totally, and 1 xmas ring out of it.

i'll continue research on the other seasonal rings the next days...

i don't expect anything to ever change though, like some other longterm techguys and developers i know IG...

in the very very end, it becomes a trust issue. fairness in EU is maybe like mayhem or goldrush scores, you can either believe in it, or you don't (anymore).

but hey, let's improve graphics!

Eyes closed -.-

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    4500 open box is never had a single ring since 2019, not even an L, but I understand that some must open more box than me.

Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    out of the rare item data on EL
    Opening rings on website with the strongbox opener wont give you HoF*, so EL cant track it, its not 100% accurate, we dont know how many rings were really looted.

*Sure wont give you for Ares, what i looted, ofc i cant be sure about seasonal or unique rings, but probably the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast