Maria's Endeavors

Back on Calypso proper for a while. Calypso apartment is still on the auction for a couple more days.

Working on a few little missions I never completed over the next few weeks... Wonder if the Enigma Key portal thing still works?

(apartment did sell... so no longer own an apartment on Calypso proper

i.e. I no longer own:

The Sak Stack Shack:Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP at Sakura City. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17.
In this apartment I'll be keeping my stackable items looted on Calypso. I'll probably start p2p trading them or auctioning them eventually. As items get looted they'll be put in to the stack and the stacks will grow here until someone contacts me that they are interested in buying. Most sales will take place via a shopkeeper, after I re-acquire one.)

Also no longer own:

Maria's Corner:
The U Zoo
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor : Suite G
See Maria's Pets listing below for list of which pets may be in this estate. I currently only have in there mainly the pets that are unable to be exported, and the pets that are exportable already. I'm working on increasing skill levels on most of the rest of the pets, so they are usually in inventory unless I move them in to the U Zoo solely for display purposes, etc. Currently on display in the U zoo is also the Pirate Flag Collection and the Combat Mask Collection.

The Holiday Hangout:
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor: Suite H:
(1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.

THE THREE APARTMENTS ABOVE ARE NOT MINE ANY LONGER. REALLOCATING PEDS TOWARDS OTHER ACTIVITIES NOW THAT I OWN A SHOP ON FOMA.
(If I cannot figure out how to get more traffic in the shop that may be sold before long too?)

Last edited:
Mined a bit tonight, and crafted a bit from what came up... Noting what is being crafted over in the other thread.

Possibly considering creating a Female Armor Shop section in the shop on FOMA recently acquired... probably not much demand, but it's something.

working on crafting one of everything and then came this! :)
hof.jpg

crafted a few more things and worked on the foul iron mission a bit more today.

The apartment on the auction does have a bid. Another apartment may go on auction next week? We'll see.

Most of what is being crafted is the UL stuff for now, which will be available til it is sold mostly. I will try to burn off as much tt value as I can before putting stuff in the shop, but sometimes that's not always possible. Collectors, soon the shop will have new stock in it... at least partially.

Logging crafting activities over at the one of everything thread...

crafting globals.

Forgot about how many non-successes you get, but sometimes when you get successes it pays off a bit.
Item Value Time
Abrer Laser Sight 53 PED Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:06:46
Mar-Peeker Davidov 287 PED Tue, 20 Aug 2019 01:14:46
Cinclar Precision Scope 53 PED Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:03:56
Mir-1 EnergyGlove 702 PED Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:33:24

off to hunt...

repaired a few items. Off to hunt Foul around Isle of Troy for a while to finish off the iron mission on them... or at least get a bit closer.

Crafting is on hold a bit until at least a few more items in the shop sell someday.

crafted a few more basic vehicle servos and they are now on the auction. Still got a stack of the blueprints for these from the crafting event earlier this year... so may craft a few from time to time.

Thinking about what to do going forward. Thought about buying a Calypso Land Deed, but markup on them is way too high vs initial cost when they first came out. Kinda shot myself in the foot getting rid of those way back then, but that's all good. It's been a fun adventure.

May just start more auction activity until I get bored with it. Most of the blueprints I put on auction a few days back have about 3 more days left on them. If some of them get bids I may continue to unload more blueprints this way since I'm tired of having over 3k items in my inventory making things take a while to sort through, etc.

I may also grind up some pets one of these days but we'll see... Can't shake the feeling that I need to hold on to them to either sell them or skill them up since Mindark may do something with pets again in the future eventually?...

Hunting...

Repaired everything and went out hunting a bit. Probably shouldn't have done that but got one small global last night..
================
MoB Value Time
Foul Young 15 PED Sat, 31 Aug 2019 07:13:33

===============

(Kind of gave up on trying to get ahold of bunnygirlz after a couple of private messages with no response. (that avatar is listed as owner of the inactive shop on FOMA across hallway from mine) Think that individual is not active and only posts about yearly sales once a year or maybe every other or third year... weird images on their website... They are selling another FOMA shop in the PA mall shop they own but not the one I'm wanting)

Last edited:
still hunting foul for now.

Foul Young 12 PED Fri, 06 Sep 2019 04:08:46

Little bit of L crafting this morning...

Crafted Ten ArMatrix-15 (L), One Rutic Slo (L), and Four Dominax Original Moccasin (L) this morning.

All are currently at full TT value.

All of these will go in to the shop in the next few days if someone doesn't buy them in a p2p trade before I head upstairs. ;)

How Foul

Foul Young 11 PED Fri, 13 Sep 2019 06:23:37

------------
When I get a much bigger stack of Metal Residue I suspect I'll be crafting a AP-6 Stab (L).... back to crafting explosives a bit.

(working on using up L blueprints a bit when I have enough residue to make full TT stuff)

Last edited:
Foul Young 10 PED Mon, 16 Sep 2019 00:37:23

Low hanging fruit...

Working on a few 'low hanging fruit' missions... 100 Atrax complete. Working on 100 Allophyl/Estophyl... may do a few more odds and ends over time if I get bored with the foul again.

Estophyl

Estophyl Young 164 PED Sun, 22 Sep 2019 05:17:10

Did first rung of the iron mission and then killed a couple extras. This guy was number 101, so one after the mission to kill one hundred. Glad I didn't stop right at 100, lol.

How Foul!

Foul Rank 11:
2Ani65MiTAZbyqi_iC1Wzm4YcQZ2p1ahgs2czZVli5WKo9YmlddpeMYIOYFPkQj7hQ9D22Y23ZJfQ0bc__xKpTHm2dM34Ah2Rq5YdlQ7mwZKcqzIg-36Qtgxp_VDsz3T8PY1pp6LpmE=w2400

Foul Rank 10:
mTxO6STCEx2D0uistCQQ2WtHJaJrAWIYpfIUpWsBCXmmP5e6fZMXhWgKSF2ImfawgLYevAyYocWwA8OUn2R3YyK1LzoaO3Y_lq4exvqbI0tvxP2wscLSMp34dny4OmarSZg3jCQYQ1g=w2400

Foul Young 11 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:17:56

Foul Rank 9:
-fze9SkxOxH63iSvfTtNFoDuVBXYWzjztKutsdvjRwCKK8Ju0hGlLRmMftpQwHCXFiGUavRyr3YnCxGD2M2JoOeiJyGj_jpxDN5iuG17-EGcc77EQ_wvuuLIWwCu76gUimyj2dd7GfE=w2400

Foul Rank 8:
laKbCuR-Fg9EK275bnVhiF8LFB-5I2xQQODRwJ0ZJY7ocsHAX33b2tbgOT81h42WPn0oQBb8pPygujmAyXutiwhqthq5jM2QP7npOJfAIuencFHhqFDfFT9fHzQTUkPaKOBzHYCB2eQ=w2400

Foul Rank 7:
qq2R3B7rkxKgDJkryx-d827VQRkQG4DS0hlAl__T6bqua3x-Yq2bJe3jIh-DFZDFKrmM5ZcfeJYxQp-0FBAOpG61MgF_7jdVPTfOVU0BG50Mjuidcr3keBbti1jfDSg_fhangptEcvc=w2400

Foul Rank 6
completed:
jiI45u8tSvO9IsB5Zp2HJ82u3k_vzbYJwrVY2ouoSIYl1niW4vhHCk9NRI2pZwmWMyiHU1gm59QC7jp2Q1HGLJc-SIFkRHiJaZYcd2D2_3Fi6fSIyOt0Q70KWmApF6AdN1t42F2bB9U=w2400

(in progress):
(looks like level 6 makes up for lacking reward pec value in level 5 or something?)
XZxV6vLdCrgDTmjwpRkvi1XXuL-2WgwBqnUgkEzcoepoI9xwAQKd-My2OyzHvDbYfBboaEv_WEPSFMbSvJHhwD31Wxmtf_jAR1GyfbY3x5EmycGPKRuTN3fDlvrl0EltPhZTKg7-c38=w2400

Foul Rank 5
Z3M4xtb2e3BqqzE4RR5nLndhajPTDBbJnxeVcXU28L3JnxSJgrTT8ala_sNIKNx29MbtWnNajOhUH7KxaXqxyayNDOKRPva2eNASqltM8Xt-aTfWTWyJ5AvkXVbTCb-mmY7i3WYhf4c=w2400

Foul Rank 4
entropia_2019-09-26_02.03.31.jpg

Foul Rank 3
entropia_2019-09-26_00.47.38.jpg

Foul Rank 1
entropia_2019-09-25_04.15.09_182660.jpg

I know I took a screen print for level 1 but it looks like the level 2?... maybe that is level one? Think level one was 3.something pec? note - see below. the first image at bottom above must be rank 1 and I'm actually missing rank 2 image, lol Makes since since most of the images were taken right after I did the claim rank up, so the 'rank' listed on image is one above what the reward photo is.

Only reason I'm focused on foul right now is I have the 5k foul mission from old system still open, and am about 2.something k in to that at the moment.

Hunting in Isle of Troy at the moment. Untaxed there and medium spawn there is better than low spawn and taxed on that LA just south west of the Treasure Island castle... where I did the first few mission levels in this chain.

Kind of funny as hell that Mindark hasn't put more turrets around the new settlement at Isle of Troy. The foul are spawning right inside of people's estates there.

=====
ok think I figured it out... must not have got rank 2 pic but above that is listed as rank 2 is rank 1... Calculator helped me... it is consistent with the formula... just put in =100/16 in to the calculaotor as foul hp is 100 even for young.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128XGIG5eMPnTl0tF5R1fl6vYqQ6q_SeH5c1uAakHAlI/edit#gid=0

Last edited:
Bery interesting

Bercycled puny/juvenile count towards the new rank system for the bercycled...

Rank 1:
zvqpI3FIU15xke7nRUWMt0bXUivhIXEvW2cOL4Qyz_6HlR3u9SWrrDSnjmwzw6kPlsMyKEHURa9wYxG1b8ACOoOe6AU3AQ_op3zIW6KD-iW46T--HQbWrtsv9rCn6kB5DmD7-aKomq4=w2400

Will probably go back to foul before long... but nice change of pace to hit Icarus. about half way through the 5k foul at this point in time.

Wonder if there is a seperate codex entry for the bigger bery?

Last edited:
jiI45u8tSvO9IsB5Zp2HJ82u3k_vzbYJwrVY2ouoSIYl1niW4vhHCk9NRI2pZwmWMyiHU1gm59QC7jp2Q1HGLJc-SIFkRHiJaZYcd2D2_3Fi6fSIyOt0Q70KWmApF6AdN1t42F2bB9U=w2400

Blowing off the tt value left on Embra C1 and Adjusted Embra C1 tonight. A little overkill for foul, but not too much. Nice that Mindark let these UL weapons decay down to 1% instead of just the 3% or so it used to be (or crazy insane 50% is used to be for some UL sib weapons?)... 1 percent on a high tt UL weapons can do quite a bit of damage.

inching closer to 5k from old mission on foul being done. May get er done in next couple of days?... After that I'll probably put aside trying to do too much unless I do mini adventures on a few of the other low hanging fruit missions from old system like 100 feffoid, etc.

Foul Rank 8
laKbCuR-Fg9EK275bnVhiF8LFB-5I2xQQODRwJ0ZJY7ocsHAX33b2tbgOT81h42WPn0oQBb8pPygujmAyXutiwhqthq5jM2QP7npOJfAIuencFHhqFDfFT9fHzQTUkPaKOBzHYCB2eQ=w2400

When you get to Rank 9 each foul young is only moving the bar .2 percent, so about 5 kills per 1% = roughly 500 kills to equate it back to the old system...

so it does seem that number of kills needed in new system is much lower than in old system for each rank as you go up to the top... will be interesting to see if the upper ranks stay with same progression or ramp up number of kills needed, etc?

Last edited:
mTxO6STCEx2D0uistCQQ2WtHJaJrAWIYpfIUpWsBCXmmP5e6fZMXhWgKSF2ImfawgLYevAyYocWwA8OUn2R3YyK1LzoaO3Y_lq4exvqbI0tvxP2wscLSMp34dny4OmarSZg3jCQYQ1g=w2400

Foul Young 11 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:17:56

Foul Young 12 PED Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:07:20

Foul Young 16 PED Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:04:57

5 k foul done!

Done with the 5k foul mission at last!

Now on to either 100 feffoids, the reast of the 3k cornundacauds (2007/3000), 3k Combibo (774/3k), 500 argonauts (16/500), or off to another planet. Deposits are far and few between at the moment since Mindark graciously cut off ability to use paypal...

I did buy a few more armor blueprints last few days... so may craft up a bit more to put in to the shop before long. Been focused on F stuff there. May eventually do some M, but we'll see. Need lots of residue to keep this type of L crafting going, etc.

I hear there may be some new tameable mobs out there, but doubt the little viper that I have TT value on will cut it. Burned out TT value on the other UL whips finishing off the foul when I was low on ammo.

If the turn in the maze hammer npc works I may turn in a few of those that are still aren't tiered up yet?

Working on lowering tt value of UL scopes before I drop em back in the shop. Also doing that on a few other odds and ends and lowering TT value of some untradeable L stuff like the beginner armor from Arkadia, etc.

Other options may be to go to Monria to do the daily crafting mission to build up residue reserves, or alternatively to freaking sell out completely since Mindark apparently doesn't want us Paypal users to deposit ever again or withdrawal either?

Last edited:
Rank 1 Puny Caud:
fYluKeVf3BlVDpziIkGB6Bash5Dd_o5hmfyG9ooyQx3pDcwu-s1vVmvwOHSpc8-0u8pmGLR94cYrLK6CS7HI10p4EtFGmhGqVjz_93213Tkc56Axi3lOk7aThrLLE81vFYX_Y9i-K-M=w2400

Shoggoth nestling 21 PED Fri, 25 Oct 2019 05:32:15

Shoggoth vicissitant 6 PED Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:58:10
Shoggoth defiant 5 PED Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:52:06

figured I'd work on another 1k round of shoggoth since it's almost Halloween time. Sticking here til the missions completed and then off to planet hop to see if any other girfts drop. This is the first year I'm tempted to finally sell my last apartment and just focus on the shop going forward...

working on daily crafting on Monria at the moment too when I can.

1 k Shoggoth daily done... annoying little critters but fun. :)

(hard to aim at em when you get about 5 stacked on top of one another in same location)

Progress indicator for tonight says I went up about 8 points in Whip... UL Viper whip is just about right for these little critters when you run out of ammo, or want to convert some TT value over to something else.

I think this mission got changed at some point in time so you get the token instead of actual skills...

After the Halloween gifts drop I may hop on over to Rocktropia and Arkadia to see if there's any gifts over there... Last year Toulan forum stated they'd be doing xmas gifts this year, so later this year maybe they will? I hear some interesting stuff is happening on Next Island... if it's like secret island was during that crafting event a while back not sure I want to go there since I don't need craploads of literally useless time travel crystal blueprints, lol.

Last edited:
Selling Rare upgraded Arkadian Apartment

Selling apartment on Arkadia:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/selling-celeste-south-building-8-floor-5.15112/
Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

This is a RARE apartment because it's been upgraded via the Estate Development Program (Cost of 2K for the upgrade by itself) . Because of this upgrade this is one of the few apartments on Arkadia that actually have enough item points in the front room near the televator to hold a shopkeeper!

Start Bid: 5.3 K.

Note: I stay on Calypso or FOMA these days so that's where the trade will need to take place.

mR9NRsZYE8FFWfEkCcDgZlCgqCtYdeNyTvO8EURm1WURFs9E8L_p1kCzUi6hzJ3OP-J8VTLByrsFN2gX7NLF-THifGlBXbxOvstGeAH8Q34qXOg5dYsDAexJ2MRWyv-ahOOksfFjAB8=w2400

wib_kL0s7qiN27eX4zXBGf46hdFt4kAJRUrpFyWhQdEuVXHiOVYKKT8lkrFQJFKaazh3INaorh5Uon5UGN3YU7oFNoFAt64it_9J4u0EF_sBmPchxXeRsHEZatNso3Ke6ao_ogg-LjA=w2400

Back