PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Back on Calypso proper for a while. Calypso apartment is still on the auction for a couple more days.

Working on a few little missions I never completed over the next few weeks... Wonder if the Enigma Key portal thing still works?

(apartment did sell... so no longer own an apartment on Calypso proper

i.e. I no longer own:

The Sak Stack Shack:Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
    The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP at Sakura City. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17.
    In this apartment I'll be keeping my stackable items looted on Calypso. I'll probably start p2p trading them or auctioning them eventually. As items get looted they'll be put in to the stack and the stacks will grow here until someone contacts me that they are interested in buying. Most sales will take place via a shopkeeper, after I re-acquire one.)

Also no longer own:

Maria's Corner:
    The U Zoo
    Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor : Suite G
    See Maria's Pets listing below for list of which pets may be in this estate. I currently only have in there mainly the pets that are unable to be exported, and the pets that are exportable already. I'm working on increasing skill levels on most of the rest of the pets, so they are usually in inventory unless I move them in to the U Zoo solely for display purposes, etc. Currently on display in the U zoo is also the Pirate Flag Collection and the Combat Mask Collection.

The Holiday Hangout:
    Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor: Suite H:
    (1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
    Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.

THE THREE APARTMENTS ABOVE ARE NOT MINE ANY LONGER. REALLOCATING PEDS TOWARDS OTHER ACTIVITIES NOW THAT I OWN A SHOP ON FOMA.
    (If I cannot figure out how to get more traffic in the shop that may be sold before long too?)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-31-2019 at 11:10.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mined a bit tonight, and crafted a bit from what came up... Noting what is being crafted over in the other thread.

Possibly considering creating a Female Armor Shop section in the shop on FOMA recently acquired... probably not much demand, but it's something.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    working on crafting one of everything and then came this!
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    crafted a few more things and worked on the foul iron mission a bit more today.

The apartment on the auction does have a bid. Another apartment may go on auction next week? We'll see.

Most of what is being crafted is the UL stuff for now, which will be available til it is sold mostly. I will try to burn off as much tt value as I can before putting stuff in the shop, but sometimes that's not always possible. Collectors, soon the shop will have new stock in it... at least partially.

Logging crafting activities over at the one of everything thread...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

crafting globals.

Forgot about how many non-successes you get, but sometimes when you get successes it pays off a bit.
    Item Value Time
    Abrer Laser Sight 53 PED Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:06:46
    Mar-Peeker Davidov 287 PED Tue, 20 Aug 2019 01:14:46
    Cinclar Precision Scope 53 PED Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:03:56
    Mir-1 EnergyGlove 702 PED Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:33:24

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

off to hunt...

repaired a few items. Off to hunt Foul around Isle of Troy for a while to finish off the iron mission on them... or at least get a bit closer.

Crafting is on hold a bit until at least a few more items in the shop sell someday.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    crafted a few more basic vehicle servos and they are now on the auction. Still got a stack of the blueprints for these from the crafting event earlier this year... so may craft a few from time to time.

Thinking about what to do going forward. Thought about buying a Calypso Land Deed, but markup on them is way too high vs initial cost when they first came out. Kinda shot myself in the foot getting rid of those way back then, but that's all good. It's been a fun adventure.

May just start more auction activity until I get bored with it. Most of the blueprints I put on auction a few days back have about 3 more days left on them. If some of them get bids I may continue to unload more blueprints this way since I'm tired of having over 3k items in my inventory making things take a while to sort through, etc.

I may also grind up some pets one of these days but we'll see... Can't shake the feeling that I need to hold on to them to either sell them or skill them up since Mindark may do something with pets again in the future eventually?...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Hunting...

Repaired everything and went out hunting a bit. Probably shouldn't have done that but got one small global last night..
    ================
    MoB Value Time
    Foul Young 15 PED Sat, 31 Aug 2019 07:13:33

===============

(Kind of gave up on trying to get ahold of bunnygirlz after a couple of private messages with no response. (that avatar is listed as owner of the inactive shop on FOMA across hallway from mine) Think that individual is not active and only posts about yearly sales once a year or maybe every other or third year... weird images on their website... They are selling another FOMA shop in the PA mall shop they own but not the one I'm wanting)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-31-2019 at 11:14.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

still hunting foul for now.

Foul Young 12 PED Fri, 06 Sep 2019 04:08:46

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Little bit of L crafting this morning...

Crafted Ten ArMatrix-15 (L), One Rutic Slo (L), and Four Dominax Original Moccasin (L) this morning.

All are currently at full TT value.

All of these will go in to the shop in the next few days if someone doesn't buy them in a p2p trade before I head upstairs.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast