Atrox made it to level 9.

new bp looted - wolf charm bracelets remix blueprint

new bpS looted

Lycan Charm Bracelets Remix Blueprint
Talent Potion Remix Blueprint

Panther made it to Level 2!

Panther made it to Level 2!
New Trick: Wave
mML1zI7pz_TbMVRm820mKDydKDaidMjLtgFM92HKRBh-KZASKT6u-uCiFPU6ZtUFDeCMbJcsZklF0puzcnQzxBjZLHKDzxdmBDdPGbxzQdt8I5s7BFw1_vzk6aFSL-YzprYZdjNgMB0=w2400

srTyz_6qgD0YGuVUEQpjJMbF5WZdyru_rr0LqUJhpGRJRlrK7MGu0WqE4xYo3jCD9MtQGbKS2izZ0nMZFi7Dz3ukzZmsdIKbzt-k3gp9Y9aOOQdHteIp9l5GFlJcAx3WiYRZDuqIQrs=w2400

since Mayhem instances finally closed (which I was using to burn through tt value on wapons), now working on hater missions to lower TT value of some weapons and ammo to convert in to ped to do the crafting the next few days. Love them haters.

Slowly starting to think about future plans... just a tad. Lots of potential...

Oratan Axe's XP on level 17 is currently 89% and slowly inching towards level 18 when first passive can be unlocked.

Finally!

Finally, Oratan axe reached level 18! Now to go juice some more critters to get some essence put together. ;)

9XI93uSJCFjtEEqjaGc6JevFZGXKH7KiO-dlLH0e27vWxeZZyrn0FX1eNo5cCu2xVFGOqJM-Mid8i1vStbvGVqPAUoWO8WECH7vXj70laoMCCgJlzAOP_TUrvg4CuGsXf5DCNHmG4A8=w2400

----
edit - unlocked it. Nice that you can turn the passives on and off. :)

Now to figure out best way to utilize this passive... tried a few explosives on the parking lot behind cnd a few minutes after the unlock was done. Probably need to look for highest dps weapon I can find that has 45 meter range. This could make team hunts fun.

I'll probably keep skilling him up to next passive unlock before starting to focus on the boxer.

TYUDVJuoJQIvrOv4PfzI68Y4JZzta_36ZDbDw3zXc1fyxn91abJRsiIK-aTMl7_F-Gj89bxA3OQXbAgj3YwfhgUye30ckwsK_6aCy2rN13gRBUEbL11t61rc30eH-CntQ75AqwQeeBI=w2400

Last edited:
Brought up the older bps from hell and sent a bunch of spare pets to hell... working on sorting em all out... need more blasted boxes, lol. The over 18 usd tt worth of welding wire bps are chilling out in the arctic for now.

====
bah humbug, finally TTed the welding wire bps since no one in society wanted em... maybe next time. Stack is starting to build again. Maybe this round I'll go and blow the heck out of those vixens with explosives I craft. It'll be a bit o fun since the passive for autoloot works now.
=========================
Sasha made it to Level 4!
QtaeMQX0vFyNgKohoceQqmmy9xhC4-UstubPBb0dQq8GYekODTGd-jpvgqQe9pVVZ5vqrSC1koFvBq5AY-icLEAf2QbDTkyaopeKhvQ_eoThqOEkIMwga9hXY-bEXZNYHOcqZs8-uQw=w2400

Last edited:
Level 3 panther...

Panther is now level 3.

Oratan Axe made it to level 19!

Made it to level 19. 4 more levels to go to unlock second passive...
entropia_2019-02-07_23.20.27_2.jpg

Working on zombie mission chain. The 500 was fairly easy. Now on to the 5k... the teen zombies are only 50 hp so not too difficult. Took a while to figure out docklands but once you figure it out it's a breeze. Teens, level 0, live in upper north west corner of the LA. Right next to the wall on east and up on plateau to north. No need to mess with level 57+ guys in middle of LA or level 105 radiated spiders in south part of wall or near tp. Interesting that full mission chain can be done on level 0 mob I think.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=165
Mission Name: Boot Camp 4 - Hell Week
Mission Broker: Senior Drill Ins. Rufio - (136076, 93024)
Task: Kill 5,000 Zombies
Reward: Evade 2.65 PED

The_Road_to_War
Objective: Find B.A.M.F HQ
Reward: None

Boot Camp 1
Objective: Kill 50 Zombie
Reward: Weapons Handling(0.06 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 2
Objective: Kill 100 Zombie
Reward: Alertness(0.09 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 3
Objective: Kill 500 Zombie
Reward: Dexterity (0.60 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Zombie
Reward: Evade ( 2.65 ped Equivilent)

Boot Camp 5
Objective: Kill 10,000 Zombie
Reward: Dodge (5.27 ped Equivalent) and Tactical phone-radio

Also working on the foul missions on Rocktropia at the same time...

ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #1 Kill 100 Foul No Aim (eq. 0.64 PED implant) Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 12.4.3 Completed
ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #2 Kill 500 Foul No 250 Nova Fragment Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #1 12.4.3 Completed
ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #3 Kill 1000 Foul No Evade (0.60 ped) Vampire Stephano 125975 89180 The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #2 12.4.3 Completed
ROCKtropia The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #4 kill 5000 foul no The Hatred of Vampire Stephano #3 Completed

Last edited:
GL with the 5k :) I was actually looking for where those zombies were, had been missing them.

Too bad the foul don't drop the foul bones as often as the old days :laugh:
One of my old societies used to offer noobs sponsored hunts with a TT+a104 before the amp changes, was great fun.

BTW with the Oratan Axe, the passive for auto loot is really good for robot hunting because they have a ranged attack, dense spawn, and high aggro. Means you won't draw aggro killing drones, troopers, or harbingers among other things.
Additionally were previously really useful in some instances where the individual creatures give loot, if any still do. I kept having things off in the distance I simply couldn't reach, autoloot allowed me to.

Boxer pet made it to level 13!
New Trick: Fury Combo

---------
When Oratan Axe reaches level 23 so I can unlock second passive buff I'll probably work on upping boxer's skill level more. Could take a while since I don't do a lot of afk crafting, etc.

started redecorating...

Redecorating the Rocktropia Apartments slowly... starting to come together a bit. The new camera system does make it a bit more difficult than it used to be, but it's still doable, just a bit slower... and fiddly since you accidentally click on something and you pick it up.

This could take a while.

blueprint library (Maria's 'Lost Library' (as in lost peds almost every time I craft, lol)) is about halfway installed. (silly to keep books in the apartment, I know, but it keeps me from being tempted to constantly be buying new blueprints to fill the slots I don't have a few here and there now and then)...

Halloween room looks much better without the bluebell rug. Glad I TTed it to buy the Crystal Palace shares.

U Zoo still needs some work. I like the animal rugs in there, but the lighting is just hard to do on those small pet deeds... It is starting to come along, but I may need to start over if I figure out a better way to do it. I once envisions all of the pets in there along a totem pole lineup type of thing, but that's really too hard to do and ceiling height is too short for it really...

Christmas room is looking nice.

Room for the duchev logs, etc. is coming together.

Still working on spacing a bit on things so after isn't constantly bumping in to stuff or getting stuck in corners when stuff is in the way too much... It is visually starting to be more appealing than previous interior decoration about a year ago... still a ways to go through.

w4iDUoBuF7lyOZuQyDqm_3bzusnMh-a4edze8r3mOHPm4IpNlngNDQGI2fFZjn3yqBysZgbxJs0qktzww0fS6K3pOMAneA_GcgcVSrZfszhqLBLFk4r3YT-HZKTsv55zlBn7ckWdleE=w2400

s_lTyqTKE53tuTrhg32rssl8nlpGFMBadnUpBRdZHhJ7jujriWVhU8fhErApXCj3vlXkb3h96KVpBkmYxf8NFj3XGL-irhKlpjthDgqvLUDyKzAbEYYsIle9qi99jPxeksuWqQRybVQ=w2400

MvKiB1yi8fynuJ7FjL1KvCmHUHIzW3oXzQKyAXIGBcO-NVOLNcrO_K_hVzwgArc-LFo2JWxkV4wnK3bqYXwj8Joyn55Uw-CciUNT504XkKXHIjVF5WgKGDCI-2KmUH0LCtcR2B04f6w=w2400

_zXtqYLHXzr8pJkUdDECe8VEeuHXtR-06Oc-uj549SN_9-SVMrRQFqM9n7-vOxWgXja5EZJEHyYzhIYHchugAM54bFyJvVqYWZMv_mW0x3los5H3jlx39PAaDk5GQK5eaPnVfYsME5I=w2400

Ik-h5GH2HiOswxBJduT6QUgqOM9uzBXkCtP1GiLJGsd1rPzC8AXX3B6Khn9Zu0WqlmpaTWbTz-btWfLBsPRuQ1jVGT4JEJ4MsTSz5wvftUSDpqpKlW-QvwIXv7HA6Azh0hOJlxq8Bds=w2400

KGraw1m7dlCHXoOirker7Gptn2vNYe2Yz0o6BGiOQPdSo2kI_GelMESx0dXDLKJakpndYM0BEO5G6vbcqGWV1vt2nVplHTgp-Xr1YqAkgOLQ7pAB2gDmI916KJqfDbzh6aPXvg30YHs=w2400

Jzt5y2r4K4icQXgkom8FTQny1tRyd2iI4c0prhMiBz0sinDtn659nuiBEL9s-TBNEn3h9JNbzwSzzeiLDv4rzvyrPqMwMJbElSlMk0hzbZBLX5ZWawBSgy_ouerNT9mpiOkSIpf5n60=w2400

3E6X6o2tNoOxOS7gINYgdMRTgfNho2JvzjkuliXRk9SVX8gPWQJ6VYGqHv8Sz8ZtMJM9ZXVEzjKaIODE3pws6SAUxScDTcqFFY1UlZQwx6Cz3_a0Oluwqz5O887MI5fu64x1jPIlIwI=w2400

Probably will rearrange the U Zoo some more later at some point... getting lighting in there is hard to do sometimes... I hate the nallo type lamps since they make the ugly green on the apartment walls show up too much... and make it too bright... May need to start using torches more or figure out some way of doing it another way than I did previously... The L-Quent sideboard and torches that I used in the past may be the route to go, but not sure... that is a bit bleh...

Worked on the Zoo a bit. Most of the bipeds are organized in a nice display. A few of the Ancients have come out to play. Still may redo all of it, but it's starting to organically grow in to an interesting design... Kind of interesting to see how each planet did their deeds... some being huge, some having name plates, etc.

Still not sure if all pets will end up in the same room or some in the other rooms. Lighting in the other rooms on the other carpets is a bit tricky. I may need to re-color the C carpet, but we'll see. That material on it looks ok from a distance, but when you start putting things on top of it it starts clashing in various ways.

entropia_2019-05-15_22.21.19.jpg

Boxer and the Oratan Axe felt a lot higher in this when I put them in there... I liked it when I created it since it was at avatar's eye level, but in looking at this image I see a lot of vertical space above them that isn't being utilized too much... probably will reorganize a few more times til I like it.

I get too damn picky sometimes, lol.

Maybe I'll put in the tomtebloss chandelier again like in the olden days when I was new to this apartment.

In the Holiday Hangout I really like the way the Christmas lanterns make the train's shadows take up half of the room when they are inside of the tracks... More moving things to put in to estates like that would be cool in future since you can do so much with light and shadow.

Last edited:
Started reworking the second and third zoo rooms. Will take a while but it is coming together... entrance got redecorated a bit as well. Looks a bit less cluttered than last version. Will likely tweak it quite often til I'm moderately happy with it.

Stars make nice shadows on walls but only at the right distances...

Last edited:
still working on it...

The zoo is taking a while to decorate but we are starting to get somewhere... slowly...
R2oMEfz99SXKh8apHWdeiNBYxEzQ_R0H6uit59r1Huf-QfaGENRQhKT4DJ9-0WRtTgfYt3BE3H-SFNWH7LvNjsY9IznU19p2lncXXZmtV2gd3R8vlRvthz3asZ5I1uICiSBioJ4RLkU=w2400

Room above is fairly small so lighting it from the center out towards the walls, where pet shadows are on the walls seems to be the direction I'm headed. I'll probably tweak it a lot over time, since every little square inch matters in a room this size. Got to be careful not to overdo the moving stuff and crazy lighting effects since this can cause nausea in some situations on certain graphic settings... with mindark made more 'effects' items like some item that would put moving bubble type effects on the walls, or basically anything any old school screen saver type of themes really... you know stuff like we used to see in winamp visualizations, etc. I'll center the X of the tomtebloss over the central 'tree of stars' eventually when I have more time. That sort of stuff takes a while since it's really nit picky about spacing and angles, etc.

--Epp2PWEpSE97F0ral77aTaGwxs1D7ozaBc3Slnp9w3DN1YLv03blnYZrwHYlAlCsm1OGob4dMEBIy3cSUQKIbFAn78jQydTU0lRg82N9Xvb2S1pZQ4VBQML-nYGg7KPdS50UdhO80=w2400

I like the way above organization worked out. I did move the oratan and the boxer up enough so you can walk under them. This gives it a real world museum sort of interaction a bit I think.

RovEgL1sFUOUKjRrySDxtZWHY-N5O-iHRh1Kwys1tiPW-gWH4FTazs8j0dMkXbO37vPkq-dNkhqB_IiTjj8NFNSVyIOwS5C7diK-6yO7YGXU20qT0lh1pwyf_SzUZQ22Z_bw7wB7QlM=w2400

Above room is sort of a long room. I was going to put the Calypso based pets in here, sort of organized like some random Calypso landscape, but I think I'm going to have to rethink it a bit since it just looks unorganized as it is currently. Also, I don't like that if I put too many lights in the floor area it blocks walkways too much... Going to have to rethink this a bit. May do a 'cyclone' type organization to them but we'll see. Idea/Inspiration for this that I'm thinking of is something similar to (but not exactly since there's no way to put in that many, etc.)
cdffb72616c3e2ae26c1c74acdd7308a.jpg

DAVxCIAOlDXbFA8xiPpRfd3wsH9l0Hfc-njqTlWKI7XNBJ6HIHElWv0pbgDsrea3HwCsiz9zm5nZOnmWMQJDzuu7uqA-AfI6vSYrnQBruPRVtdtF6pTlhhH_hhwbdPV4LhSKIS2-FO4=w2400

Above image is tiniest room in this apartment. I used to store stackables in here but it got annoying moving them out of inventory to apartment, etc. (although that did keep me from having TTing as much, lol).. We'll see what happens in here. It's kind of a tricky area to do a lot with since the walls are so close to main entry way, so if you nudge something too closely to a wall it is visible in main entry to apartment.

Typically I decorate some corner or element or some room, then not like the results and redo it 3-5 times before I start liking it again. It's tricky placing things in estate just the way you want em.

The torches worked pretty well for the area around the boxer... may need to buy more torches, etc. but we'll see.

Last edited:
Working on zombie mission chain. The 500 was fairly easy. Now on to the 5k... the teen zombies are only 50 hp so not too difficult. Took a while to figure out docklands but once you figure it out it's a breeze. Teens, level 0, live in upper north west corner of the LA. Right next to the wall on east and up on plateau to north. No need to mess with level 57+ guys in middle of LA or level 105 radiated spiders in south part of wall or near tp. Interesting that full mission chain can be done on level 0 mob I think.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=165

Also working on the foul missions on Rocktropia at the same time...
Just landed there and this is very helpful :)

us7JtfnAKM92QrPPmntz_GnU99osTEEIQro8wvibrdOPV6o49C8kCOJFbPB6EgnZ1ZCEmaIuzafUteyZjYpPO0hQVxCFyYP0aPNBy0RKEuQeKP3oFtdOS-pgOo0PTDx401corgqzmiw=w2400

CoiQGEbY1vrkuBlaNgiDD6zVHxwOCjxkfQxA0f_DGP9O17Mi79LTbr2YFhGEIYgmOyk3yTxR8RRuzs265jX7cy6mydCfZT9cBlCz3C7VUSJjFVvmJoVqt_knGNEqzrF-O_uT0Nf5uYg=w2400

s1zlPWYhQ_iIBNPK9q-HlM3RpSvg9cSAW4PIcXeGNd9uf2KX2759VR3hw0YKZx5dSbCyU4gC4jZQmg79zcnz34xKEXERSikAcDHpYQiDbvjMZZHozbcbCCCD1DkIKJ0RPVuuaR6-_Cc=w2400

emUZBwJLHA7WhDRmHGzYtp6nV-h3AyQtJjX2VkWaefiFEiV6jP1qbjstoNofa1DXFFONLsfCiblUhDhaHFngIelP7H8XmrcXsAXyCXsJlLLiYJEQf5aIOcDOT_hTxwzugidlynBvr3E=w2400

2nEWBFOyxGlPItFw5yA_euUep1wCe1MMIe-7btDYjJKiteZfD2SjrZqdw_4LtJ3pVYcIE11gjkP7J-3E_zk0lb_fQ7YuAvT2aiiGoE_NLdm9opcC9pHcx_Sp6aWysrw6CV9Rnt9CJOQ=w2400

G-mElAl6f-OnvdM1cVTGaKbjqjIL3_9js7NV3ohMouHugk8iSGt1RAxiYbaAi7-2NFwB0WKXPCQ_P8vHAde3ypmp01FGqum0jdU289tprkVbHCr_c72-bQNSKl7a01TLTUpk4zro15I=w2400

LyeVk8-u9e5iDMEvy4qNL54yjAU6F1tVMY56Oi-A8Ey-0TpQSNVHxy2HCh9zg65_MtlhnxisRIfCMSTxY6Ay3fh14MABgoUlnyb_GiuXoSN92qrQz5D3qz9I1ssNJAN4xn6rpRmoqH8=w2400

eIUkfTntQKkv5Zyg10ArSD2652pgeMco4HULWt7w3KHt6KRI5XlZwzWWDQxQ5q7dVKtDwrImP2nSO46xyJaVLXYlt3ZeqTFydfCHQvJPqJGQC6TLeFy1O1k5WSLpIGFe4T_Rluz8oz8=w2400

enough decorating for tonight... Good night lovely people.

Scrooge McDuck type Vault for diving in a pool of peds installed.

Oratan axe has been sold.

F.O.M.A. Shop 22 purchased. New Shop Thread will be forthcoming eventually.

No idea what the heck I'm doing this for, but it seems like a better use of the peds than buying a shopkeeper for the number of item slots available to sell things.

(p.s. add another half set of gremlin to the TT history for this crazy ass avatar, lol.)

May be selling the apartments before long? We'll see...

Yes, I know the foot traffic there isn't super high, but for the right market it may work?

Think every damn thing is going to be halted in the apartments til I get this new shop thing sorted out...

Last edited:
marais_muse.jpg

More than likely, for a while I'll just be selling down some of my other in game assets til I can get around to doing some more deposits, etc. (may be selling the apartments as well - just emptied out the Rock apartments... if I deposit heavily again someday I may even start buying other shops up here, but we'll see, lol. (this could be a last ditch effort to completely sell out?.. time will tell. ;) ))

(recent prices on shopkeepers have just got too high to buy em imho)

Main Complex Block E TP is closest tp to the shop. From that TP head North West, and go around the corner to the right, and shop is going to be on the left, a little bit down the hallway.
block_e.jpg

200 Item Points indoors
25 Item Points in Display Area.
2 Floor Shop. Stairs lead down to the basement level.
Nice Built in Shelves are pre-installed in the walls above the stairs.

shop_stats.jpg

I think I'm going to like it here!

Last edited:
Started moving in...

Started the process of moving in to the new shop. Got a few decorations up.

Look for the Party Lights and Christmas Tree by the front door! (may add a sign in later, but we'll see... I saw some folks in some other shops here had signs outside in hallway. I may need to do some interesting item placement tricks to get one out there too?... We'll see. Sign may not even be needed)

More items will definitely be added over time, and organized in to a nicely arranged system where everything is easy to find.

Pets are starting to populate downstairs. That's where they'll likely stay for the most part. Other items will go upstairs.

After I get all item points filled or close to filled I'll add a thread in the shop section (or do shops in FOMA need to go in the FOMA section?)

I think this is going to be interesting.

Shop has half roughly half of the item points of U apartments I've been toying with the last couple of years, but it's got about twice the size with the extra room downstairs and the display room. (ok, maybe about the same size, just vertical instead of horizontal since the Rocktropia Apartments have those extra rooms to the side... the second story makes it comparable to the Arkadia Apartments in design, but has a few more item points I think)

Not sure if I'll sell off the apartment deeds or not?... but that could be happening potentially. I kind of like having apartments multiple planets, but it's a bit of a hassle moving stuff around from one location to the next. Rocktropia apartments have been set to be tradeable. Just not sure if I want to part with them yet. I really enjoy the atmosphere and location of those apartments.

Arkadia apartment is staying put at the moment since it houses the alpha core collection which goes with Arkadia... that little lootable stack of cards needs to stay on Ark (if someone's interesting in buying them, PM... Missing 2 in the set... See post #2 for more info, or just go visit the apartment over there...

Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

Calypso Apartment (Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H) will likely be for sale soon, but we'll see. Depends a bit on when I find time to go down to Calypso proper and set it to tradeable status.

Last edited:
A few more pets were added to the shop. Even more will be added when I get more time.

Hate disassembling the zoo but since mindark killed compets I'm working on re-prioritizing ped usage, etc.

Pricing of pets is tricky since there is no market history
.. so if you really want a pet in shop but think its overpriced p.m. and we can have a lil chat.

Most prices are close to what I think I remember paying or what I see in chats or forum.,other shops... or just rounded up or down to get prices to a clean round number.

Prices will be adjusted a bit over time... a few prices may not be too negotiable though

=====================
Old U Zoo copy/paste from first post since now removing it there:
====================

----------
Maria's Petting Zoo:
Only mainly listing one of each pet type here as I plan to skill up and eventually unlock passive on one of each pet type.
For lower level pets I may have anywhere from 1-1000 in storage at any given point in time if you want to buy a pet...(pm here or in game if interested in a batch of pets since a lot of the lower level pets get fed to the stable to be converted over as soon each hunt is done so that my storage doesn't continually overflow max.)

Maria's Pets:
(ORATAN AXE WAS SOLD IN JULY, 2019... Traded him in, along with a variety of other things for my new shop, FOMA #22)
Oratan Axe - Yuujou_17_H - Level 19 (Legendary)

TO5V0RKOcjsleGc193bJCVmFxJSCPZnPptnA6KGEti9McVxO4DLMgmAcxrDOkui0cc9oGEe7vsZUqkJOcZYJzZkFmlT9CbrYEDpddZfPeB7RMSNgbvMsGHltoyN7VjeTs2emtmYlPfU=w2400

Animations: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3656821&viewfull=1#post3656821

Video - Start at 2:16
Passive Effect: Auto Loot
Strength: 45.0 Meters
(LONGEST RANGE AUTO LOOT PET IN GAME (as of 2019)!)

Energy/h: 115.00
Level Required: 18
Criteria: UNLOCKED!
Cost to Unlock: 40.00 Ped, 200 Essence, 1 Rare Essence
TYUDVJuoJQIvrOv4PfzI68Y4JZzta_36ZDbDw3zXc1fyxn91abJRsiIK-aTMl7_F-Gj89bxA3OQXbAgj3YwfhgUye30ckwsK_6aCy2rN13gRBUEbL11t61rc30eH-CntQ75AqwQeeBI=w2400

Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming
Strength: 20%
Energy/h: 54.00
Level Required: 23
Cost to Unlock: 15.00 Ped, Essence: 35, 1 Rare Essence
p3N5JEAW-8_U1fpLqCsQIksPiIrTiAceGYGxz6oT1QnBl8N40rkJn8-pxrdI9reF3pFo7sw2LujtLlJVGb81t-OmPkxT6WcON-Uscb9xo_T74GLSzaCGPkDo16S6v2y_G1KuDxkorbw=w2400

Metabolic Rate: 25.00
XP: 40255
Exportable: YES (Level 7 and Up)
Training: Hard
Rarity: Legendary

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll

Boxer - Yuujou_17_H - Level 13 (Rare)
2KRFN-6_B5ti1m4Qq-YUldsPB7gg3XxTcMshzR_XzeE5S7fTTFq93qYZ6Aw4uWTAY_5HRhLDtmtk8n4R--1SKvhJ3W25L9tLv3QXNstEYm2XPYsIMlB-TIkMXgId_PBZK8T4w9DR5k8=w2400

Name: Yuujou_17_H

Passive Effect: Decreased Critical Damage
Strength: 3.0%
Energy/h: 15.00
Level Required: 21
Criteria: Completed!
Cost to Unlock: 15.00 Ped, 50 Essence, 2 Rare Essence
2bmKUXxh0Ewawzyh-c0K9NCoNE5Ou4ZV163ZhsvcN5vZhTtfWVRjbYQ6-LBfCJRCFQ7Hp7hk70YDDew-LsiPnCDrT6MBqK3f3Sclmx4xm2YfYtasBOT9vQYpkj9pAt2ZYGC46xDvuc8=w2400

Passive Effect: Increased Run Speed
Strength: 14%
Energy/h: 40.00
Level Required: 24
Cost to Unlock: 25.00 Ped, 150 Essence, 2 Rare Essence
-AlWJavJUAXGGJaCVTPCDWZvjjCmi2PFpR_DiJzLHppwJyLyb1lotXdwMKiebltqQfMGldiTkGMs-A9pml8-ECKZ1wYn-cCEkdFi0SWZ__aAMVDbR364TnCS-pck6QqgkilNohkvLAU=w2400

Metabolic Rate: 21.00
XP: 17121
Exportable: YES (above level 7)
Rarity: Rare

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Skip Rope, One Arm Pushup, Left Right Combo
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (yes, he's above level 7)(Rocktropia)

Boxer's Animations:

Pygmy Kong (Rare) - Level 4
Passive: Decrease Critical Damage 3%@Lvl 21 Criteria: 0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 20%@Lvl 24 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Secret Island/[Next Island?])
Tricks: Greet, Dance

Youtube Animation of Greet and Dance

Ancient Daikiba - Level 1 (Legendary)
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming
Strength: 15%
Energy/h: 35.00
Level Required: 20
Criteria: COMPLETED!
Cost to Unlock: 5.00 Ped, 30 Essence, 1 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 15.00
XP: 0
Exportable: YES
Training: Average

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 3
Level Required: 28
Criteria: 60.1%
Cost to Unlock: 15.00 Ped, 35 Essence, 1 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 20.00
XP: 676
Exportable: Yes

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur (Legendary) Level 1

Metabolic Rate: 14.0

Ancient Snablesnot-Female (Legendary) - Level 1
Criteria: 0.0%
Cost: 5.00 Ped, 30 Essence, 1 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 13.00
Exportable: at Level 7

Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong (Legendary) - Level 1
Level Required: 27
Cost to unlock: 15.00 Ped, 35 Essence, 1 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 22.00
XP: 172

Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong (Legendary) - Level 3
Level Required: 26
Cost to Unlock: 15.00 Ped, 35 Essence, 1 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 30.00
XP: 1129

Ancient Snablesnot-Male (Legendary) - Level 2
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming
Ped cost to unlock: 5.00 Ped
Essence cost to unlock: 30
Rare Essence cost to unlock: 1

Metabolic Rate: 12
XP: 240

Arret Pet - Level 7 (common)
Animations: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3657066&viewfull=1#post3657066
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14
Training: Easy
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll, Raise Leg

Atrox Pet - Yuujou_17_H - Level 9 (Uncommon)
Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 16-Criteria: Completed

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over, Sit

Blonde Android Vixen (Rare) - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0% Criteria:0.0%
Exportable: NO (Rocktropia)

Bristlehog Pet - MarcoBeerMan - Level 7
Passive:SG Pet&Taming 10%@Lvl 14 - Criteria:Completed
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Yes, he's above level 7)(Calypso)

Chirin Dragon Pet (Common) - Level 1
Strength: 10%
Energy/h: 14.00
Level Required: 11
Cost to Unlock: 3.00 Ped, 20 Essence: 0 Rare Essence

Xp: 0
Rarity: Common

Combibo Pet (Common) - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming...
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Calypso)

Cooper (Epic) - Level 5
Passive: PF-Decrease Regeneration 20%@Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!; SG - Pet&Taming 15%@ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow

Corinthian Kanin Pet (Common) - Level 1
Strength: 8%
Energy/h: 6.00
Level Required: 17
Criteria: 0.3%
Cost to Unlock: 5.00 Ped, 20 Essence, 0 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 11.00

Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet (Epic) - Level 1
Passive Effect: Increased Pet Focus Generation
Energy/h: 10.00
Level Required: 6
Cost to Unlock: 3.00 Ped, 15 Essence, 0 Rare Essence

Strength: 14%
Energy/h: 40.00
Level Required: 25
Criteria: 2.4%
Cost to Unlock: 25.00 Ped, 150 Essence, 2 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 13.00
Rarity: Epic

Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet (Rare) - Level 1

Level Required: 8
Criteria: 0.0

Strength: 12%
Energy/h: 20.00
Level Required: 23
Criteria: 0.1%
Cost to Unlock: 10.00 Ped, 75 Essence, 2 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 11.00

Cornundacauda Pet(Common)

Eudorian Devil Pet (Common) - Level 1
Energy/h: 36.00
Critiera: 3.3%
Cost to Unlock: 3.00 Ped, 30 Essence

Level Required: 16
Critier: 7.7%

Metabolic Rate: 18.00
Rarity: Epic

Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet (Rare) Level 1Passive Effect: Increased Pet Focus Generation
Level Required: 7

Level Required: 19

Metabolic Strength: 16.00

Eudorian Ruby Devil Pet (Epic) Level 1

Fido (Legendary) Level 1
Passive: SG Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 20 Criteria .1%

Green Leprechaun Pet (Common) Level 1

Hogglo Pygmy (Common)- Level 2
Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 30 - Criteria:Completed;PF-Decrease Regen?@?
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Calypso)

Island Gorilla (Rare) - Level 1
Passive:pF - Increase Generation 10% @ Lvl 5 Criteria: 0.0%, SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11
Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Kitty (Common) Level 1
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Lai Tung Pai (Rare) - Level 1
Passives: PF - Increase Generation 16.7% @ Lvl 6 Criteria:0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 15% @ Lvl 15 Criteria:COMPLETED!

Leprechaun Blue - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298715-Maria-s-Endeavors&p=3673725&viewfull=1#post3673725

Lofven Papoo (Common) - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: NO (Next Island/Secret Island)

Mang Chang Pet (Common)
Mei Hua Quan Pet (Uncommon)

Nusul Pet- Level 8 (Common)
Nusul
Energy/h: 14.00
Required Level: 14
Criteria: COMPLETED
Cost to Unlock: 3.00 Ped, 20 Essence, 0 Rare Essence

Metabolic Rate: 10.00
Xp: 1449
Exportable: YES (above level 7)

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Jump

Pandi Pup (Common) - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 [URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298715-Maria-s-Endeavors&p=3608244&viewfull=1#post3608244"]Criteria: Completed![/URL]
Exportable: NO (Arkadia)

Paneleon (Common) - Level 2
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Cyrene)

Panther Pet (Common) - Level 3
Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Rhino Beetle Pet (Common) - Level 4
Video - start at 1:40
Passive:SG - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 18
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Two Step

Rover Pet (Common)
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 10 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Exportable: YES

Sapphire Chirin Dragon Pet (Rare) - Level 1
Criteria: 10.0%

Level Required: 18

Sasha (Legendary) - Level 4
Passive: PF-Increase Generation 10% @LvL 6 Criteria: Completed ; Passive:SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 20 Criteria:COMPLETED!

QtaeMQX0vFyNgKohoceQqmmy9xhC4-UstubPBb0dQq8GYekODTGd-jpvgqQe9pVVZ5vqrSC1koFvBq5AY-icLEAf2QbDTkyaopeKhvQ_eoThqOEkIMwga9hXY-bEXZNYHOcqZs8-uQw=w2400

Tabtab Pet (Common)

Wolper Tinger (Common) - Level 2

Vixen (Uncommon) - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: No

Whiskers (Rare)
Prereq: Pet Focus - Increase Generation: 10% @ Lvl 7; SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Yau Kung Mun (Epic) Level 1
Passive: SG Pet & Taming:15% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 18 Critiera: 0.0%

Yog Hatchling (Common) - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3673725&viewfull=1#post3673725

Pets still needed to 'catch em all' and 'complete' the Petting Zoo

Needed - Ancient Daikiba Strong(Legendary)

Needed - Atrox Ruby Pup (Epic)
Needed - Dhampyre (Rare)
Needed - Eudoracell (Mystic)
Needed - Eudorian Wasp Devil (Legendary)
Needed - Eudorian Lava Devil (Mythic)

Needed - Hacked K-1 (Common)
Needed - Hacked K-2
Needed - Hacked K-3
Needed - Hacked K-4

Needed - Karmoosh Lateef (Rare)
Needed - Leprechaun White

Needed - Mountain Gorilla (Rare)
Needed - Oratan Lancer
Needed - Rabbiger (Legendary)
Needed - Royal Chirin (Mythic)
Needed - Ruby Chirin Dragon (Epic)
Needed - Sacred Kong (Rare)
Needed - Sapphire Atrox Pup (Rare)
Needed - Sterling Chirin (Legendary)
Needed - Tame Oratan Miner (Epic)

Needed - Yog Horror

====================================
Note: Over time I'm going to start adding one or more reply post for each pet in the Zoo to show stats, when new levels are reached, when prereq criteria gets unlocked, passives get unlocked, etc. This thread is probably the most extensive list of in game photos of pets on any forum or wiki.
Feel free to add links to the images over on entropiawiki or other sites if you wish. Part of the reason all of this is being put out here is for quick reference for both myself and the community.

Last edited:
Price Reductions

Reduced Price on Panther Pet.
Reduced Price on Tab Tab Pet
Reduced Price on Nusul Pet.

Each of the above have been lowered to TT+1.01 (lowest price shop will allow)

Other price modifications may be coming in the future.

Last edited:
Back