PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

How Foul

Foul Young 11 PED Fri, 13 Sep 2019 06:23:37

------------
    When I get a much bigger stack of Metal Residue I suspect I'll be crafting a AP-6 Stab (L).... back to crafting explosives a bit.

(working on using up L blueprints a bit when I have enough residue to make full TT stuff)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-13-2019 at 07:41.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Foul Young 10 PED Mon, 16 Sep 2019 00:37:23

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Low hanging fruit...

Working on a few 'low hanging fruit' missions... 100 Atrax complete. Working on 100 Allophyl/Estophyl... may do a few more odds and ends over time if I get bored with the foul again.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Estophyl

Estophyl Young 164 PED Sun, 22 Sep 2019 05:17:10

Did first rung of the iron mission and then killed a couple extras. This guy was number 101, so one after the mission to kill one hundred. Glad I didn't stop right at 100, lol.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

How Foul!

Foul Rank 11:

Foul Rank 10:

Foul Young 11 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:17:56

Foul Rank 9:

Foul Rank 8:

Foul Rank 7:

Foul Rank 6
    completed:

(in progress):
    (looks like level 6 makes up for lacking reward pec value in level 5 or something?)

Foul Rank 5

Foul Rank 4

Foul Rank 3

Foul Rank 1

I know I took a screen print for level 1 but it looks like the level 2?... maybe that is level one? Think level one was 3.something pec? note - see below. the first image at bottom above must be rank 1 and I'm actually missing rank 2 image, lol Makes since since most of the images were taken right after I did the claim rank up, so the 'rank' listed on image is one above what the reward photo is.

Only reason I'm focused on foul right now is I have the 5k foul mission from old system still open, and am about 2.something k in to that at the moment.

Hunting in Isle of Troy at the moment. Untaxed there and medium spawn there is better than low spawn and taxed on that LA just south west of the Treasure Island castle... where I did the first few mission levels in this chain.

Kind of funny as hell that Mindark hasn't put more turrets around the new settlement at Isle of Troy. The foul are spawning right inside of people's estates there.

=====
    ok think I figured it out... must not have got rank 2 pic but above that is listed as rank 2 is rank 1... Calculator helped me... it is consistent with the formula... just put in =100/16 in to the calculaotor as foul hp is 100 even for young.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...AlI/edit#gid=0
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-14-2019 at 20:12.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bery interesting

Bercycled puny/juvenile count towards the new rank system for the bercycled...

Rank 1:

Will probably go back to foul before long... but nice change of pace to hit Icarus. about half way through the 5k foul at this point in time.

Wonder if there is a seperate codex entry for the bigger bery?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-27-2019 at 05:18.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Blowing off the tt value left on Embra C1 and Adjusted Embra C1 tonight. A little overkill for foul, but not too much. Nice that Mindark let these UL weapons decay down to 1% instead of just the 3% or so it used to be (or crazy insane 50% is used to be for some UL sib weapons?)... 1 percent on a high tt UL weapons can do quite a bit of damage.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    inching closer to 5k from old mission on foul being done. May get er done in next couple of days?... After that I'll probably put aside trying to do too much unless I do mini adventures on a few of the other low hanging fruit missions from old system like 100 feffoid, etc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Foul Rank 8

When you get to Rank 9 each foul young is only moving the bar .2 percent, so about 5 kills per 1% = roughly 500 kills to equate it back to the old system...

so it does seem that number of kills needed in new system is much lower than in old system for each rank as you go up to the top... will be interesting to see if the upper ranks stay with same progression or ramp up number of kills needed, etc?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-30-2019 at 07:14.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast