PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Fido

Fido:

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Yau Kung Mun

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    organized storage and boxes a bit after this last 10 hour pill wore off. Got the spare low level critters that will likely be juiced someday downstairs in the Arkadia Underground. Got the critters with prereq bars at completed mostly in regular Arkadian Storage... Got the few I'm working on upping prereq criteria bars on still in inventory...

Started another 10 hour skill pill... If I get prereq bar on taming at completed on most of them I may just go back to working on the hornet mission as I did for the last 2 hours of the last 10 hour pill. Skill gains are a lot faster on that than on taming since you get to the end of the hunted mob's health bar a lot faster, but on the other hand, I really need the skill gains in taming to get to better levels on taming... hate to burn loot pills on taming skillers, but may do that if I get most of the criteria bars to completed in this round to up oratan's autoloot bar a bit. That bar is still mighty slow moving as each eaten loot pill ups it and each one only ups it a fraction of a percentage point. May juice most of the nusul eventually, but we'll see. May wait and see if the rumors about pet auctions coming in February are true?!?...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

11.50 ped global...

small global in dollar amount, but hey, a global is a global... cost to kill these critters is about 3 -4 pecs on the whip.

I guess tracker rounds... (or more likely just truncates the pec value after the ped value)
    Nusul Puny 11 PED Wed, 06 Dec 2017 05:53:45

Still got about 2 hours and 50 minutes left on this 10 hour 100% skill buffer... This is the second one I've done in the last few weeks, so going on about 17 hours of taming, lol. (would be closer to 20 but I blew one hour of the first buffer doing a silly trade and killing a bunch of hornets)
    ----------------
    got an UL ring from the webshop purchase finally... too bad markup has tanked on a lot of them.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-07-2017 at 05:48.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Finally starting to get h.a. sib on boiga. Not maxed yet but working on it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nusul Puny 19 PED Sun, 10 Dec 2017 04:58:19

Got most of the criteria complete on most of the pets I'm holding other than the nusul level 1s that will get ground in to essence eventually... Finally wore out the 10 hour boost on skills, now skilling with the auto bonus skills and 1 hour pills for the next few days. No idea how many pets I've tamed the last few hours, but most of the resettlement boxes I'm carrying are full. Now working on filling a pitbull.

After this all gets done this could be a very long trip to the stables, lol.

Wish we could have skill gain weekends every weekend... crazy how fast skills go up with all the buffs when you have 3 or 4 skill buffs active all at once.

Also wish there were some rare pets that spawned around the nusul, but this ain't Calypso, so not gonna happen...

I really like taming and think I'm going to stick with it. My crazy brain doesn't like to just do one thing forever... like you do with regular hunting/grinding... With pets you have to keep figuring out which pet buff you want to work on next, which pet should be out and which in storage or whatever, and then you have to keep tricking them if you want to get xp gains on em... so it keeps your brain from getting too bored. Still can be boring sometimes, but not as much as just regular ol hunting is.

Just wish there was some way to set up something similar to auto loot type thing with auto tame... where it'd automatically stop your use of the whip and switch over to attempt tame automatically when the mob in front of you get gets to the point where you can attempt to do the tame. These ol hands get tired/rsi strain after a while of click click click on the mouse and keyboard keys for attempt tame as you have to time it right as it is now... that does keep you from regular hunting boredom, but after taming a couple of hours your fingers feel pretty fried with muscle strain.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-10-2017 at 06:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Arkadian Hornet 11 PED Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:45:15

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nusul Young 285 PED Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:07:41

This nice little global had 7 combat masks included!

-----------------
    Oratan Axe is now Level 12
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-17-2017 at 13:48.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bokol Young 22 PED Mon, 18 Dec 2017 05:07:52

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nusul Young 285 PED Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:07:41

This nice little global had 7 combat masks included!

-----------------
    [/IMG]
    holy shit. I got 1 combat mask in an oro global few days ago and felt like puking already

I liked reading the thread, keep up the good work
    you don't have to walk their way
    you don't have to watch the show
    you don't have to play their game
    and you don't have to die to leave entropia
    (c) Pain of Salvation, Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast