PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

yearly run around...

Did the yearly planet xmas hopping the last couple of days... Travelled from Arkadia to Cyrene, to Monria, and now back home on Rocktropia doing a bit of decorating in the U Zoo...

I think on the pet taming front I'll probably get myself to a point where I have 2 of most every pet in game (except for the really rares) so that there's usually a pet in the zoo for display while his skilled brother is out skilling up... I'm probably going to stay focused on boxer and oratan axe for a while, possibly also a couple of other crit damage buff pets but we'll see... The apartment on Ark is hitting top item points at the moment, so xome of the xmas stuff is starting to overflow in to some of the other apartments...

Need to hit stables soon... did some of that on Ark, but now need to do it to have some essence over on RT too... Still have about 2 k little critters to grind up.

After some major redecorating in the apartment next few hours I may head back to the Jellyworms on Cyrene, but we'll see...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Merry Xmas Everyone!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-24-2017 at 15:49.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No Xmas gifts on Rocktropia this year... and now the new Governments gone on strike...

Off to being a naughty little Maria on another planet for another little while...

Zoo's got a few more inhabitants than it did a few days back, and more will come eventually (hopefully more at level 7 that can be spawned on RT... working on upping the oratan axe's level and passive prereq bar in the mean time as well... )

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maze Weaver

1. Burrow
    2. Restless Bones
    3. Lost Mining Equipment (Find the tool)
    4. Vlad the Unraveler (spawns every 5 minutes)

NOTES STUDYING THE MAP:
    even more revised:
    Go South, Zig Zag North, Go North East, Head South.

Revised/simpler notes...
    Go down first corridor
    Left, Right Left
    Around the block to the right
    Stay Left the rest of the way

(squeeze through the hole to the east/north
    Get your ass up north before you get lost around the bones)

(left, left right)

(come back in for the secondary dailies after you cross the finish line)

=============================
    If you look at the little pathfinder things, it's a little easier in the maze...
    The featherheads or whatever they are point the way and the the
    little straight up down things are where the 'turn' signals are.
    =============================
    Main thing is 'don't get distracted' by hunting, real world, etc. as it's timed....
    3 certificates for getting there on time gives you almost
    double the amount per day if you 'win the timed race' daily.

-------------------------------------

East
    South
    East
    South
    West
    South
    East
    South
    East
    South
    West
    South
    TURN EAST (GO LEFT. DO NOT GO WEST (RIGHT))
    (SOUTH WEST QUADRANT)

FOLLOW PATH TO CORNER AND GO NORTH A LONG WAYS
    West
    GO NORTH (RIGHT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
    EAST
    GO NORTH(GO LEFT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
    West
    GO NORTH (RIGHT)
    GO ONE SQUARE IN AND EAST (RIGHT)
    (YOU ARE SOUTH OF BURROW, NORTH/WEST CORNER - THAT'S FURTHER NORTH IF YOU NEED IT)

GO TO END OF HALL (PASS THE DEAD END CORRIDOR TO NORTH) - GO NORTH AT END (LEFT).
    Go North a Long Ways
    Turn East at Corner (Right)
    Go East a Long Ways
    Go South
    East
    South

(Bypass Corridor to West (Right) and continue south - VLAD IS OVER THERE)
    TAKE PATH TO THE LEFT (EAST)
    TAKE PATH TO THE NORTH!!!!!! LEFT!!!! (THE SOUTH PATH LEADS TO BONES/MINING EQUIPMENT MESS... Got lost in there a bit on my first go through...)

(ENTERING LAST LEG OF THIS THING IN UPPER NORTH EAST)
    FOLLOW PATH NORTH TO END (PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT/NORTH)
    TAKE PATH EAST(RIGHT TO END - PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT)
    FOLLOW PATH TO END (UPPER NORTH EAST CORNER)
    TAKE CORNER SOUTH

(LAST LEG - ZIG ZAG)
    (STAY TO THE LEFT)
    TAKE CORNER WEST
    SOUTH
    WEST
    SOUTH
    EAST
    SOUTH
    WEST
    SOUTH
    EAST
    SOUTH
    EAST
    SOUTH
    EAST
    SOUTH PAST ALCOVE
    WEST A LONG WAYS
    SOUTH
    EAST

(Of course now that this is posted here they'll probably go and re-do the whole blasted thing, lol)

Chon can take care of most things in there... a bit of overkill but not too bad. Amped Webshop gun is lots of overkill, but might be useful if you want to do fast one shot kills, etc. Vlad has a few more health than than wings but not many.

Kinda sucks that they make you use the L hammer but it gives you a speed bonus (don't need it with my ring and Adjusted Harrier since I'm already maxed on speed, but if you don't have Harrier or a accelerated buff from somewhere else, I suppose it is a cheap way to get acceleration for a little while)

===========
    Cyrene Secret's map helped a lot over here...

You need 50 ped in shrapnel to buy the hammer from the npcs at the docks. Built that up last night before my first try on the maze by doing some taming on Rhino Beetle and Mang Chang... The High Desert is great for the Mang Chang since they spawn right outside of the tp... Got to watch it to make sure to only go after level 11 since the level 14 are not tameables... That 'hammer' is probably the biggest damn weapon I've seen in game, lol.

Rhino beetle are across the water from the Tans Tah Oh TP... used the quad to fly across to pick em out... Level 13 ones are the ones to tame if I remember correctly...

Gremlin Armor and the Adjusted Boiga are about perfect for taming the Beetles and Mang Chang... Wish there were taming missions that existed, but there's none yet.

I'll probably stay here on Cyrene at least long enough to get enough mazeweaver certificates to get the Wolpertinger... and possibly do a few missions here and there... We'll see. May stay long enough to tame up the pets here to level 7 so that they can be exported.

I REALLY still don't like the 'beta' feel to Cyrene's layout... All these npcs all over the place near the starter zones, some of which have 'passive' dialogue cues and others don't makes me feel like I'm on abandoned next island here sometimes... They should really lower number of npcs and make it more intuitive about which one to go to 'next' like Mindark did on Calypso for some of the starter missions over last 3 or 4 years... perhaps that's the 'goal' if they get the updated servers again (they had to shrink em down like Rocktropia did a couple of years back since Mindark's monthly bill for the server use was too high... )
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-11-2018 at 11:39.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-31-2017 at 07:38.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Working on the refurbished si heart upgrade missions. Currently on the Nimet (stage 6). These guys are little tougher than the mob in earlier stages, so I've switched over to using the webshop gun as a tagger and the Boiga as main damage weapon... Still have to fap a lot with the gremlin armor on, so may need to get some plates eventually (last set was TTed quite a while back to afford one of the higher cost pets that I acquired recently)... Also simultaneously working on doing the maze on Cyrene, daily getting 8 mazeweaver certificates per day... Only need 200 to get that wolpertinger... I'm sitting at just over 100 now, so we'll be getting there shortly...

If you ever decide to do the mazeweaver thing, be sure to speak to the female npc at the docks before you do the maze daily so you get the extra certificate per day for the skull finding in there... (she's the one opposite the docks tp, so you have to cross over two bridges after you tp to the docks to get to her, otherwise you'll always miss out on the skull mission at the maze itself since the npc there won't give it to you that day)

The maze itself only takes a few minutes a day (around 5-10 honestly after you do the run, and then the kills you need for the dailies in there as well as zig zagging your way back to find the daily find items)... Be sure to have acceleration buffs on (the hammer you use to kill the vlanwings gives you a buff if you don't already have one via rings, pets, etc.) since the quick runs get you 3 certificates at once. I'm not sure on the timer, but think it's a minute to get all 3, and something like a minute and a half to get one and any longer than that and you get none for the run itself, but can still do the other maze dailies.

I wish more planets had 'epic quests' like this fap upgrade thing as stuff like the trade ins for the soul bound armor on Arkadia is a bit less 'fun' as you don't really do anything except turn in the items... I kinda wish every planet had it's own little 'epic' like this... so Cyrene could keep the fap mission, Ark could convert over to armor upgrades, maybe Rocktropia could do 'rock and roll' themed weapons (would love an unlimited guitar that you use to smash things or perhaps upgrades to the n00b grenade launcher), etc. Each planet could focus one one type of item that could be upgraded epicly... I guess in some ways the upgrades on Calypso are already there for the most part... now just need more on the other planets.

Also working on still skilling up the pets... Primarily keeping the Oratan Axe most of the time these days, along with the Arret for now. I may stay long enough on Cyrene to get the Cyrene pets up to the point they can be exported, and slowly work on doing likewise on all the other pets so I don't have to keep being unable to spawn em all wherever I want. Autoloot criteria on the Axe is up to 85.6 after the last loot pill was consumed doing the dusters right before this nimet stage of the fap upgrade missions... Slowly it raises, .4 percent per pill....
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-20-2018 at 12:27.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Switched again...

Switched over to using the Katsuichi Determination on these blasted nimets lately. One full TT determination was just blown through... just hit the repair terminal and will get back to it in a few... Now sitting at about 120 or so out of 250 to kill...

In the mean time my little hunting buddy's up to level 13:

and the ol boiga is in need of a tier up and some repairs...

---------------
    Can't remember if I uploaded this earlier so here's a nice little pic from Arkadia over xmas:

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nimet stage of the gear up mission is done... now working on the Breezy vortexes. Kinda silly that they are actually easier to kill than the nimets were.

Took about 3 full repairs on the Katsuichi determination to get through the nimets. May just use the webshop guns on these guys instead of repairing the katsuichi again once it's tt is down... not sure if it ends up being cheaper to do it that way and taking the armor/fap decay or if it's cheaper to just repair the blasted katsuichi to power through. Seems like with loot 2.0 you miss a lot less with katsuichi but I'm not sure I like it since I'm nowhere near 10/10 HA on it (only about 6/10)... still fun to use though since it may do up to around 150 damage in one swing sometimes.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-25-2018 at 09:56.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edgewise
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nimet stage of the gear up mission is done... now working on the Breezy vortexes. Kinda silly that they are actually easier to kill than the nimets were.

Took about 3 full repairs on the Katsuichi determination to get through the nimets. May just use the webshop guns on these guys instead of repairing the katsuichi again once it's tt is down... not sure if it ends up being cheaper to do it that way and taking the armor/fap decay or if it's cheaper to just repair the blasted katsuichi to power through. Seems like with loot 2.0 you miss a lot less with katsuichi but I'm not sure I like it since I'm nowhere near 10/10 HA on it (only about 6/10)... still fun to use though since it may do up to around 150 damage in one swing sometimes.

Hi ya

Keep in mind that since 2.0 skill misses doesn't show in chat, it just goes unseen. Might feel like you are lagging, you swing right at the mob but nothing happens, except weapon still decays as back in the old days during a miss

hope you find the info helpful,

gl
    If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    106/250 Breezy Living Vortexes, and just repaired the Determination again.

I could probably do this with the tagger gun instead, but that higher dps of the blade makes it fun, and also keeps the darn mobs from swarming on me too much. (just sucks to blow through that many peds so blasted quickly, lol)

394 more mobs to go til I'm finally done with this fap upgrade mission thing... no slowing down now.

As far as the misses that still decay you, I don't really notice that much unless I'm using guns and have autotool on. Most of the time if I'm using melee weapons or just manually killing the miss messages still show up on screen.

Oratan Axe is up to level 13 I believe (posted a few above) Keep him out most of the time I'm hunting nowadays (thinking about changing his name to 'lil huntin' buddy' once passive is unlocked, but we'll see... only about 5 more levels to go to unlock his first passive. After that unlocks I may think about swapping to a higher dps gun with a range that's below his auto loot range eventually (mainly use chon for now when doing 'regular' hunting instead of this 'epic mission' stuff since it's range is close to the autoloot pills range. Once his autoloot opens that radius goes up quite a bit beyond what the pill itself can do... (annoying as hell to kill things outside of your autoloot buff's radius since it means you still have to manually go loot the body even with the buff on, or at least run close enough to it to get it in the autoloot's range. On low hp mobs that can slow you down a lot))

Arret's up a level too. I'll have to do some more pet photos when I get back to civilization (a planet that I have an apartment on... that may take a while since I'm only about 3 days out from getting first wolpertinger but plan on sticking around here to at least get 2 of em so that I have one spare to keep in the U zoo when I'm out incresing levels on the first one. After fap upgrade mission is over I'll probably do the pleaks)... (guess as long as I'm here I may as well feed the other Cyrene pets and up their levels to at least 7 too eventually)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-29-2018 at 06:44.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast