PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Easy breezy lemon squeezy... now on to the gale winds.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gale Living Vortex 146 PED Wed, 31 Jan 2018 05:25:21

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Wolper Tinger

Space Cadet Maria to Rocktropia U Zoo Base: "Wolper Tinger acquired..."

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

S.I. Heart upgrade missions are now complete!

S.I. Heart upgrade missions are now complete!

Even got another little global from it in the last 50 mob... (not showing on tracker at the moment... didn't screen shot it so not sure on tt value, may be below what tracker keeps track of? I know it was smaller than the 146 ped one a few posts ago)

I know it's not tradeable, but it's a bit of an upgrade over the little faps from the Gauntlet and the Webshop I've been using lately.

Bought some food and fed a couple of the pets here on Cyrene. Think I may stick around here til most of the Cyrene pets are at least level 7 so they can be exported... Then may move on to do likewise on the other planets.

Next on the to do list is to start in on the pleak mission more, probably gulping down more autoloot pills along the way so that this Oratan Axe's critiera bar on the autoloot passive can climb and be ready for it's unlock when he gets to that level where it can be unlocked in the not-so-distant future.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-02-2018 at 07:00.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Another tiny global from the pleak tonight too...

Still either too small to register on tracker, or isn't tracking on there since not enough folks on Cyrene... ah well...

Oratan Axe is up to 87.1% on the progress bar for autoloot criteria... I'm doing tiny one hour hunts on the pleak and similar low level stuff with him as I eat these pills just to kill time while waiting for the buff to wear off from the pill... still a slow process, but inching our way up to 100% slowly... I think bar goes up somewhere between .3-.4 percent per pill consumed.

Got to find a cheaper source of nutrio than auction...

Mainly use the chon to hunt in thise little hunts so that the range of weapons doesn't overshoot auto loot pill's radius... probably a mistake due to slight overkill - but ah well.. . Will be glad when I finally can start using axe's wider range autloot to bypass that limitation.

I am still maze running since I figure having at least one 'spare' wolpertinger won't be such a bad idea... May just keep doing this all year long. Still kinda bums me out that you can't tt the last 14 pec on the hammers, but it is what it is. If you start maze running, be sure to do all of the missions at once so they reset at same time... for some reason last couple of days I've had the vlanwing mission a couple of hours off from the others as to when it resets and can be done for the day. May need to skip a day to reset it all back to normal timing.

It is nice that the pleak are so low damage that no armor is required, at least if you stick with the 'hunting ground' spawn (other spawn is a lot thicker so you end up with a bunch of em all on you at once)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-04-2018 at 06:08.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still working on pleaks, but they are ultimately boring as hell after a few hours... so tonight headed to the other side of the island to begin the 'ultimate n00b challenge.'

Got another tiny global in the process...

Repaired most of the s.i. melee stuff and determination so am using melee stuff from time to time... detemination slices through the dire weeds and tree dragons like butter.

This one didn't show up in tracker either, so my guess is that there just ain't enough folks tracking on Cyrene?

Not sure I'll continue with this ultimate n00b challenge immediately or wait a while. Last night's little jump in to it was mainly to free up some tt value on weapons in to shrapnel that was TTed to buy something on auction without having to do another deposit immediately (This slightly overpriced pergola is likely gonna become the front porch to the U Zoo in the near future... Between this and the several Christmas Trees I recently bought on auction, I suppose another massive interior decorating contest will be happening before long... Kinda wish I hadn't given up the Monria apartment so I could create the tallest xmas tree in the virtual universe on an estate, but the lighting there is just too darn harsh on the contrast for my liking. )
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-05-2018 at 12:46.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Turrelion Coat

Bought a coat tonight for the hell of of it. Been thinking about getting this thing in the back of my mind for a while now. Not sure I love it, but what the hay...

(Don't have a lot of clothes on this planet since I packed lightly... looks nice with the gremlin gloves since it's got that blue/red color combo going on that matches my avatar's hair. Pic has the rifi feet, but not sure I love that in this outfit, but it's least horrible looking out of what I've got in inventory at the moment... Didn't post a pic of the back here but hair has some blue streaks near center in the back)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Started on the 6k pleak tonight. One more loot pill and the axe's prereq bar on autoloot should be at 90%... so only about 31 more loot pills to eat. Wonder if I'll get done with the pleak ranger missions by then, lol. I keep switching between the scorpion and the chon for this... The chon does a bit of overkill, but the scorpion only lasts about 40 minutes... Each loot pill lasts an hour... hate to blow time during the buff to go repair the scorpion.

Keep blowing shrapnel and muscle oil by TTing it... to buy more crap off auction. Bought the turrelion outer jacket to go be an alternative to the coat. We'll see if I like it or not. Not sure I want to run around looking like elvis, but what the hell, why not.

Wish there was more clothing gloves on auction... hate to use armor just to match the coat. (don't really need another jolly mitten - that's only F clothing glove on auction at the moment... wanting something either black, deep crimson colored, purple or blue to contrast the red of the coat if possible... the gremlin gloves do work, but hate to constantly decay them just for looks... re-purchased some cdf armor gloves that will be delivered in 12 hours... not sure they'll really work either, but we'll see)

I was using the adjusted harrier to run the maze daily, but think I'm going to switch over to the augmented ring and the hammer so I don't keep having decay bills on the armor as most of what I'm doing in game currently doesn't require any armor really... pleaks, vlanwings, and even the count don't do enough damage to require armor or fapping... Way slower decay bill than it was back a few days ago when I was doing the epic quest for the fap.

I think the free Mario instance may be bugged and not giving out rewards?... I can run it within the time limit but don't get anything for doing so. I did once a long while back, but haven't messed with it much last few weeks... may try again later. Only doing the freebie instance, not the one that you have to pay to enter.

Someday I'll make the trip back to Calypso to pick up all the random stuff I've got sitting down there in storage that the auctioneer's delivered... stocking up on Christmas Tree firewood. May try a massive decorating thing with one of the apartments someday in coming months. (you can stack several trees on top of one another for interesting look, and add in some tomtebloss and torches for interesting visuals. Not sure I have any apartment tall enough to really do it big like I want, but maybe... Kinda miss the old Monrian apartment, but the harshness of the lighting contrast there is too blasted high to do a lot of interior decorating that is 'pretty'... I like the rocktropian apartments for their lack of windows, makes designing lighting interior a little easier... sun in windows on Calypso always blows you things too much with 5 o'clock shadows...

Got a pair of enchroma glasses coming in real life in a month or two... going to be interesting to see if that has any sort of impact on how I design things both in real life and in game.)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-11-2018 at 08:43.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    really need to update images, etc. on pets when I get back to civilization (a planet I have an apartment on)

Arret just hit level 6. New trick: Raise Leg
    (now where's a fire hydrant?...)

----------------
    Rhino Beetle is up to level 2

----------------

more little posing around with new clothes pics:

Last edited by mastermesh; 02-12-2018 at 00:02.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

pet photos...

will update the first post with these later...

Oratan Axe: still level 13 a bit longer, Auto loot critier is up to 90.8%

===============
    Arret: Level 6
    Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14, Criteria: 0.0%

---------------
    WlperTinger: Level 1
    Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming - 10% @ Lvl 14

===============
    Rhino Beetle: Level 1
    Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 18

============
    Paneleon: Level 1
    Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14

---------------------
    Mang Chang: Level 1
    Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11

============
    Still working on the pleak ranger missions... Currently about half way through the 6k (stage 3)... Still using autloot pills to push up criteria and skills on axe, leaving him out while I hunt for passive experience during that hour long pill... Primarily using the scorpion to hunt with lately, and chon to fill up the last 10 minutes of the hour after the scorpion TT value dies til next repair. No need for armor on the pleaks, so not using any, unless I feel like wearing some gloves to match my coat. (CDF armor does have a use after all)...

Now off to bed since I got this real world to deal with in a few hours...

(p.e. love animations on how some of these cyrene pets fart, lol)

I will likely stay on Cyrene at least long enough to up level on all of these Cyrene pets up to level 7 so they can be exported.

(still doing the daily mazes too... up to 60 certificates towards the 200 needed for the next wolpertinger... )
    Last edited by mastermesh; 02-14-2018 at 06:49.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast