Maria's Endeavors

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

May stay on Next Island a bit, but we'll see... If I could get one of the kongs up to level 7 it'd be nice, but we'll see if that happens or not.
Accidentally left the Island Gorilla back on FOMA so he's a no go this round... maybe next xmas?

Next Island/Secret Island Pets:
Pygmy Kong: Level 4
Passive Effect: Decreased Critical Damage: 3% @ Level 21
Skill Gain Pet and Taming: 20% @ Level 24

Island Gorilla

L.A.R.A.: Level 1
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14
Increased Run Speed: 8% @ Level 19

Lofven Papoo: Level 1
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14
(now exportable at level 7 - didn't used to be that way previously)

index.php

ok, you found me. I'm on Toulan for now since the xmas gifts got delayed a bit. Taming up a large number of tab tab in the interim. Wish more tameable critters were on this planet. Working on finally getting a lot of the critters leveled up to level 7, ever so slowly. If xmas gifts start showing up on Arkadia I may head back that way. Apartment on Ark is still for sale if anyone's interested. (However, I do visit it in these yearly excersions so no hurry... just would be nice to free up a few k of peds to focus on other things)

so tab tab now have a daily taming mission... interesting... that makes this the only puny tameable with a taming mission... it also means it's the only puny temeable where every kill or tame counts as the codex is counting the daily is counting too...

Stables (entropiapets.com)

Just wish they'd remove that blasted fence between the town terminals and the stable as it's a bit annoying if you don't know where it is at first.

Last edited:
Toulan Pet:
Tab Tab: Level 7
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Flip

index.php

Last edited:
had the system chat open so you can see the daily reward skill increase at the end...

this one was just some fun explosives just for the heck of it.

Sticking around the tab tab til the xmas gifts drop on Toulan, if they ever do... apparently they were delayed since the Planet Partner put the wrong date in the form for Mindark to deliver?... hmm...

I may stay around long enough to level the tab tab I've been levling up to level 7. Then it'll be off to adventures on other planets to up the pet levels on other planet critters. Still have to go back to next island or secret island to up levels on the gorillas and other pets from there as well as Cyrene, etc. Eventually when all pets are up to level 7 I'll probably start hanging out either on FIOMA or Arkadia Moon... probably the moon, but we'll see. It'll take a while to get em all up to level 7. On Cyrene I'll probably do the mazes to get a few more pets. On ark moon all there really semes to be to do daily is the hazmat mission, which gets you 2 peds a day for running around for 20 minutes... boring as hell, but if I'm upping levels on pets at the same time it may be a worthwhile cause... we'll see.

I really wish nutrio was not lootable in pvp space. same for the animal essence.

Last edited:
one of the fastest ways to get welding wire blueprints so it seems, as it was several years ago as well...

may stick around here til the xmas gifts finally drop or the tab tab I'm upping levels on gets to level 7 here shortly...

got to remember to turn off or mute tv tuner when I play or record., lol.

Last edited:
Tab Tab finally reached level 7. Kind of getting bored on Toulan with the daily taming and harvesting. Think I may venture out to another planet to up levels on other pets in the coming weeks.

We'll see.

Last edited:
off Toulan for now. Back on Next Island to up levels on a few pets. (wish I'd remembered to bring the other gorilla... oh well, just a reason to come back eventually or to visit secret island I guess.)

Nice that the papoo is now exportable.

L.A.R.A. made level 2

bleh... got to remember to turn off the tv tuner when I'm recording, lol.

Last edited:
Pygmy Kong
Level 7
Metabolic Rate: 22.00
Exportable @ Level 7
Training: Hard
Rarity: Rare

Passive Effects: Decreased Critical Damage: 3% @ Level 21
Skill Gain - Pet and Taming 20% @ Level 24

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back to the Zoo List

Last edited:
index.php

message sent to to Socrates to get that shirt from the survey on Next Island. If I get it before I leave we shall see... Bought an overpriced transformers shirt too from dev shop here. Was going to buy the optimus prime helmet but they have that thing way overpriced at the moment. Auction history price is like tt+40 something. In the dev shop they have it at tt+150 something.

Lofven Papoo
Level 7
Exportable @ Level 7 (did not always used to have this attribute - used to be planet bound to Next Island or Secret Island)
Training: Easy
Rarity: Common
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over, Sit

Passive: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14

index.php

index.php

New Trick @ Level 6: Sit

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back to the Main Zoo Directory

Last edited:
still slowly working on increasing the levels on the Next Island pets (well the 3 I have with me - forgot to bring the Mountain Gorilla)... Taming a bunch of papoo in the mean time just to have some on hand and to up my whip and taming skills. I probably should tame some more LARA or try to find some CARA but I don't lik ethe way you have to kill a bunch of LARA first that are not tameable before finding a tameable LARA... seems much like PP greed, especially when you consider how many have to be turned in to get the Asclarius if you do that mission to get one of those little critters... I'm not high enough level to really try that yet, but may someday. We shall see... maybe all add that to the bucket list next to taming a Karmoosh Lateef someday.

Been trying to get the devs on Next Island to get me the shirt for doing their silly survey, but they are never logged in when I am, and don't seem to take friend requests even when they say they do... for Planet Partner projects like that it'd just be simpler if they'd automate the process with an np or mission so it'd be easy for everyone that took the time to actually get the reward for doing what they asked you to do... this do a p2p trade to a dev thing never seemed to work out for any of the PPs or Mindark too much since it's too much hassle to meet all avatars in all time zones, etc.

index.php

Lara is level 5 now..

May be level 7 by the time Socrates logs in again?

index.php

Why in the world did Next Island decide to use a player to player trade with a game dev that is offline so much to hand out the survey tee shirts instead of just plopping them in to the inventory of those that did the survey?!?... seems a bit bonkers to me but it's the way they do things, just like the estate upgrade thing is done via p2p trade with a Calypso/Mindark dev avatar that is offline just as much I suspect...

For those reading this that have no idea what I'm talking about... info about survey is over at https://forum.nextisland.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=770 and as far as I can tell from reading the forum and Next Island stuff on facebook, it may still be an open survey at this point?... but good luck getting the tee if you don't happen to be logged in when socrates is as it's a bit of a waiting game...

Kind of makes me wonder how many avatars that did the survey actually go the tee so far.

Also, for those that haven't been to next island lately, you CAN still buy the transofrmers shirt and armor helmet from the dev shop but the price is a bit steep vs historic auction prices. I did buy one just since it's a cool little item, but if you are uber eco avatar that never wastes a pec forget about it...

index.php

index.php

I also bought these items since I do support the Next Island development team a bit. They are trying to do something with this rock, but it's a slow development process when Mindark roadblocks them and then does something like give their neighboracross the Street up north (Toulan) the works with a full set of new crafting blueprints, etc. Ah well, you can only work with what they offer I suppose.

P.s. Jo, you are welcome. G;ad to help with your trade project.

Last edited:
Asclarias
Level 7

Metabolic Rate: 10.00
Exportable @ Level 7 (can be spawned on Secret Island, Next Island, or Ancient Greece on level 1)
Passive: Increased Run Speed: 8% @ Level 14
Passive: Auto Loot: 5 meters @ Level 19
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Attack!, Take a Knee, Feign Death (all these tricks unlock immediately at time of taming. so it's very easy to up his levels in the first few levels as number of experience given with the hither level tricks adds up fast even if it does use up the nutrio.)

index.php

index.php

*yes, I took the short cut... (If you just buy the powercore/instance key you don't have to do the preliminary mission)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back to the Zoo Directory

(My avatar will either stay on next island to up this critter to level 7 or head back to Secret Island to up the levels since I left my mountain gorilla on FOMA on accident this go round. Pygmy Kong is up to level 6 but he's a slow skiller since his only tricks are greet and dance. Papoo and Lara are up to 5th level. Still trying to meet NextIsland Official Socrates to get my survey shirt. He's hard to find...about a week ago he was offline for about a week. He was online for a few hours when I was a few days ago but he didn't respond to chat and was afk... most times when I'm online he's not... still no idea why Mindark and Next Island set up the tee shirt thing for the survey to be done via p2p trade with someone offline in so many timezones instead of doing it in a more automated way with an npc or something in game.)

p.s. the Dominax Original Boiga, Adjusted went down from 210 ped to 169.66 ped during the taming, i.e. 40.33 ped decay cost roughly, 44.50 decay costs if you count the decay on the gremlin and 5b plates... However, I did pay quite a bit of markup on buying the core/key to enter the instance. That cost over 90 peds in markup I think (could have tried to get it cheaper but I opted to go with the buyout). Oh yeah... cost of the decay on refirbished heart rank vi was 1.87 for this instance.

I'm not sure why they have so many non-interactive npcs in the instance, but there's several. My guess is they are for other instances that use the same setting or something, but still... if the npc is there make it at least add to the tone of the story or something with some sort of text...

My avatar is a level 23 Animal Tamer at the time of this taming. I have read that some have done it much lower in level than this...

(I'm spending peds like water here on this planet if you count the transformers stuff a couple of posts back... need to slow the spending a bit, lol)

Last edited:
Level 6 Lara:
index.php

Meanwhile Still waiting for Socrates...
index.php

I am curious how many avatars did that survey and got the shirt from him? Seems like he takes about a week off at a time, then logs in a day for a few hours and takes off another week...

index.php

index.php

For the time being, Next Island Manager has removed shopkeepers from the Crystal Peak dev shop. Glad I got my little transformer gear when I did, lol. :))

Selling Optimus Prime Helmet: 2.5k ped! :)

Last edited:
index.php

Almost time to leave Next Island... Just got to work on upping levels on Asclarius and Pygmy Kong now. I really wish I'd have remembered to bring the Mountain Gorilla, but I guess he'll wait for me to do some levelling up on Secret Island when I next visit Rocktropia.

After these little guys get to level 7 I may head back to Toulan to see if the late Xmas presents come forth when the little green santa comes for St. Patrick's day.

Back