PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    New Night Light Acquired.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Starting to work on the apartment redecoration process...

Still need to go to the other apartments on other planets, but this isn't a bad start for the Halloween Room on Calypso.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    another sign purchased and installed in apartment...

Staying on caly a few more days before its time to head home to rocktropia a few daze... then off to ark for a while... may try to tame monria too, but well see
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-14-2018 at 01:54.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    back at Livas working on Berycled again. Currently on Iron III level, will probably stick with full mission here for next few months.

Probably will stay on Calypso til the yearly xmas (or possibly halloween?) planet hopping excursion.

Got counless many xmas trees to put in to the apartments and a few more posters and tomtebloss and a few other odds and ends one of these days.

I'll probably sell off the embra c1 one of these months since I now have the adjusted embra c1 as well... (either that or I'll go ahead and buy all of em in game just for the hell of it lol)

The embra is over on Arkadia in my apartment there at the moment... eventually I'll hop over there to redecorate and hit more missions there, but that may be closer to the end of the year?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-26-2018 at 04:59.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

stacks back in the apartment...

Played a couple of hours today... Completed the 3K part of the bery iron.

Moved stackables from storage up to the apartment. Swing by if you are interested in buying any of em sometime... PM and we can talk about prices, etc.

(Mainly moved them up there so that I don't keep getting tempted to TT it all as I have all too often in the past, but also because it's an interesting way to allow others to see what I got if they are interested in any of it... Eventually a shopkeeper will be purchased again, but will take my time building up to that... probably build up pile of shrapnel or muscle oil that will get TTed to buy it eventually. Most Shrap gets TTed to repair weapons and armor, but I'll start sparing some to go towards building up towards this goal...)

The apartment on Calypso is:
    Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
    The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP at Sakura City. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17. Look for apartment H.

There's a few pets sticking their heads through the walls in the hallway. If you get stuck there, just use the M trick to move again (spam the Map and it'll allow you to move if your avatar gets stuck inside of the polys of the pets...). I'll probably remove them from the hallway someday soon... just like the way they look there... wish Mindark had not removed the item points in hallways from apartments that used to be in them a few years back.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-26-2018 at 04:55.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Not sure I like the formatting of these videos with the black border, but it's only way I've gotten obs to get full screen lately for some reason. (I don't run game in full screen, just in windowed mode, so that may be part of what's going on? My video card ain't the best either, so it's a laggy video when I try to stream, so not sure I'll do it much going forward?...)

The armor is Adjusted Harrier (Webshop Platinum w/ 5b - overprotection for bery, I know... I know....
    Gun is King Kong Tommy SE (webshop tommy gun w/ a101).. plus a few other odd weapons, etc. )

If you do visit the apartment, it's still a hodge podge of stuff a bit... Eventually most of the Halloween related items will be in the Calypso apartment and the xmas stuff will be in the Arkadia apartment, but as it is right now it's all scattered a bit so it is as it is. Most stackable stuff is over by the xmas tree or behind the plant in the corner. It'll all be organized better one of these months.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-26-2018 at 04:57.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Last edited by mastermesh; 04-07-2018 at 10:24.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    who says you can't start decorating for xmas 9 months early?!?...

==========
    starting over since I didn't like the off center feel... was too wobbly... going to take a while to do this the right way since you think it's centered on x axis only to find y or z is off a bit...

Here's skinny tree til we get more done later.

===========
    Phase 2:

==========================
    Phase III isn't so pretty... may have to rethink how to do this since I'm running out of trees slowly... along the journey I've figured out some new tricks on how to do the scaffolding quicker though, so as we continue my interior decorating skills are improving.

either need to probably buy about 12 more trees to finish up current configuration or redo it and space it out more... I think the middle pole isn't needed now that I've figured out how to space out the angled lines more... Not sure if 6, 8 or 12 base trees on bottom of pyramid are better... but think if I think of it geometrically it seems to work better... much like ancient days in ol sculpture class back in college.

------------------------------
    BAH HUMBUG!
    Starting over again... this time more precisely... and more 'small'... (K.I.S.S.)
    (staring at these flashing lights for over a hour at a time doing this thing almost gives me motion sickness at times, lol)
    Decided to go with a pentagon type base shape this round so as to lower number of trees needed for this project...

Lined up some tomebloss on the floor as a pentagon and using them sort of like a way to measure angles in game easier than it is just to do by guesstimates...

lining up 'angle' correctly each axis is tricky. However, I'm getting closer to what I'm wanting... at least for the first of the 5 'legs' of this thing.

Wanting the stars at the top to all meet in center and the ffa star will go up top again... kinda tricky to do this exactly though since a lot of the angles are guesstimates and the 'tools' used for the scaffolding aren't really meant to do this exact type stuff, lol. Think I may take longer and more dedication working on this silly thing than Mindark designers did in throwing these objects together in the first place...

Design is mainly going to be 3 trees overlapping at about halfway point on top three rungs, angled towards center on those, stars/trees turned (rotated) in such a way so that stars are more or less pointed towards one another, and lowest '4th' layer is on the floor as usual just for some extra floor height 'bushiness' in the tree... if prices on trees on auction go too high, I have no qualms about stopping the project. Reason I'm doing the pentagon shape is to lower number of trees as hex, octo, or higher number of base trees would substantially raise the complexity of this little project and how much expense it's worth doing it in the first place far above what I'm willing to put in to this thing. .. 4 x 5 = 20 so in theory around 20 trees are needed to get this thing done. I'm approaching that many in inventory/storage/apartment if I count the two 'original old' trees, but not sure I want to use them as they deserve their own little corners in the apartment...

The 'angle' is a lot less (or is it more, depending on which way you look at it?) steep than the original plan was up in the above phases before the restart/redo... otherwise when you get towards center the stars are too much off to one side or the other...

Real trick might be re-adding the ffa star up top - using it instead of the traditional xmas star since original 'furniture' stars hang from ceiling... the ffa stars 'hang' from the floors, lol... tricky because to get the 'star' to place right you have to move the top tree or else the 'pivot point' of the star can't 'fit' inside of the geometry of the tree already there, making it difficult to get the angle right again on the scaffolding that was originally used...

Phase I REDO:
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-29-2018 at 11:12.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

well...

Since compets is 'free' to play and a bit less boring than sweating between deposits, I've started streaming some compet play. Warning: I pretty much suck at this game, but hey, it's a game (and it desperately needs some advertising so my 10 deeds may pay out more than 2 pecs a month some day).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...z9_LjqwqFbegMI

(probably will start recording the '5 wins a day in arena stuff'
    Last edited by mastermesh; 04-04-2018 at 01:17.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

another leg of the big tree... more to come...

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast