PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Probably overpaid, but #23 has been added to the collection...

Current collection:
    Maria's Alpha Core Card Collection:
    (Info on Alpha Core Collection on Arkadia Forum)

(still cheaper than he, or that other guy selling the other one, had it marked at last week. Spouse is gonna hound me on this since I 'deposited' to do that - upping my deposit level to my 3 week allotment in this last week... guess I need to stop depositing next couple of weeks if I want to get back on goal with that 5 buck a week goal.)

so... still missing these to complete the collection if anyone's selling them cheaply:

Still not sure if I ever do get the complete collection if I'd trade it in for the estate or just keep em to say I got one of the few full collections in game. (might buy full set of duchev logs, and other type logs back again someday if anyone's selling them for cheaply... last time I paid 300 ped for full set, I probably won't pay that much this go round unless possibly there's 'something special' in the deal like full set + some other event items included, i.e. the 'paper' etc. I love logs and event items. They make apartments worth visiting sometimes. Also may work on buying back some of the various holiday items from the past to increase my collection - still need to update that thread with post 2008 items someday (I do own a lot of stuff from 2008+ just haven't updated the list there yet).)

----------------
    still Slowly upping prereqs for the unlock on Hogglo. Not focused on autoloot much lately, just the taming bit for now... Once that's at 'complete' stage I'll probably get other pets in the zoo to that level of unlock too before continuing to progress with this insanely crazy 'unlocked passive zoo' idea.

It's always funny seeing that visual bug with unimversal ammo before you drop a probe... Wish I really did have that much Universal Ammo!

Mindark, if you are reading this, allowing us to change colors in the font and background of the pet status window, similar to what you do with chat text color would be nice... Being red/green color blind partially that criteria progress bar is kinda hard to read, have to squint to read the numbers and even then it's still hard to read sometimes.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-15-2017 at 08:15.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    note to self - updated a few links in op to link to this thread instead of to the old stuff in link list thread that was moved here a while back... will update the rest later when I have time...

note to others - if you got ideas on what to do with http://www.lootius.faith/ shoot me a pm. I've not been working on it lately, but going forward may work on it a lot more in coming months. Was thinking about creating a copy of the link list there that's more organized, but we'll see... If I can figure out how to make the host there work with wordpress I may do that, but not sure if it is doable as it is now or not.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-19-2017 at 00:01.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

3 peds...

calculating this...
    Started with full tt whip, i.e. 204 ped.

Burned off 3 peds to get it down to 201.04 taming the bristlehogs at Sweat Camp beach tonight...

Skill gain - pet and taming unlock started at 47.7% on the prerequisite bar.

at the end it was at 54.7%.

so 7% raise in 3 peds of whip roughly... not exact science since a few of them did die, but on average most were tamed.

Getting all of these pets to unlock could take a while and cost a bit... not just in nutrio, whip decay, etc. but in time.

As far as the autoloot unlock on the oratan goes, it's going up roughly .03 % or so on the bar for every loot pill popped... and it only seems to go up when your avatar eats the pill, not in the act of actually auto looting when the pill is active... I have several pills from buying webshop boxes, but from tt each pill is 50 pec... so unless there's some 'trick' to it it's roughly 3 pills per percent (at .5 each that's what, 150 ped or so for 300), and will cost roughly 300 or more hours of in game time since each pill lasts an hour and you have to be logged in to burn it off since timer freezes on log out.?... Support says that it's acting correctly?... and that's just to get past the prereq bar, not counting actual time in leveling up to meet level requirements. I guess you could log in eat pill, and walk away, but that seems like a waste of ped and time... if you eat the pill you may as well go down the rabbit hole.

I'm grinding the hell out of puny with the auto loot pills around icraus. No idea if it works 'faster' on higher level mobs, but I don't think it does based on my few tests so far. Pretty soon that 10k iron on puny is going to be gone if I keep going at this rate. (the loot pills do seem to piss off other hunters in the area, especially if you use something like a webshop gun and a101. Each mob goes down in roughly 2-3 hits and you got 50 foot radius with the gun, so you become a automated turret for an hour essentially - especially if you pop a pill and nurobiotic at the same time like I've been doing to up your skill gains and reload speed on top of what the rings already do)... lots of overkill, but not sure if that's balanced out with the loot by killing more at a faster dps, etc. Seems to be, but not sure if it is really or not. (the waves still seem to exist for stuff like the puny guns, at least it seems so to me... not sure if it's testable, but definitely seems to be a wave type thing when you get em)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-19-2017 at 00:18.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Level 2

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Ancient Daikiba

Ancient Daikiba has been added to the zoo.

spent more time trying the auto loot pills tonight... look at all those buffs active at once, lol I think I've hit 12 buffs on at one time once or twice when the auto buffs hit and I've got skill pills, auto loot pills, rings, etc. going.

At least the axe is rare enough that the stables won't allow you to juice him.

Looks like pet and taming prereq goes up .3% per successful taming attempt on the ancient daikiba too so I think that's an across the board amount for any pet with that passive.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-24-2017 at 05:34.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    for your global list.. I noticed you are still missing turp. You can easily global on that one at the maffoid village.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Exosaur Pet

Exosaur level 1 acquired for the Zoo.

Miggobar you are welcome for these last two purchases. Unfortunately I probably won't be buying too much from you unless you start stocking in your shop some of the critters I don't have yet, and/or lower your prices a tad. Bought this little guy and the Daikiba from you since I like the idea of your shop, but a few more purchases in the near future will be coming from another source that has some pets you ain't got in your shop and at decent prices.

(would love to buy more from your shop if you do start stocking what I need)

(really wish I'd kept my old pre-vu 10 snables but ended up TTing em about 6 months before taming came back... those will be some of the next acquisition targets)
    ----------------------------

Got all buffy again to get the peds freed up to buy this one too.

50+ ped return on puny and one global in the process isn't a bad return... not great, but not bad. Inching closer to getting this iron finally done.

If you use loot pills, I'd suggest sticking with low range pistols instead of longer range guns... kind of a pain if you got a webshop gun with 55 meter range or so and the loot pool only extends 20-30 feet... the auto loot is supposed to lower your number of times to have to run to the mob to loot it, but longer range weapons than your loot radius is doesn't keep that from happening all of the time, especially if you 2 or 1 shot kill the mobs around you.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-24-2017 at 17:04.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    on a more personal note:
    Happy 5 months til Xmas!

Uploaded a bunch of old entropia jpg files here
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-25-2017 at 01:52.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    inching our way up the prerequisite bar on this little guy... bit by bit...

Each tame success is .3% so should be there at 100% on this one shortly. Then I'll probably go through and unlock this prereq on every critter in the ol zoo that has this buff
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-27-2017 at 01:10.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    well, that prereq bar is complete... now just have to up his level 28 levels, lol.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast