PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

POVR Items

Moved below quote from other thread over to this thread so it's all together under the Maria's Endeavor mega-thread

POVR collection is currently on display at:

Maria's Muse: Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    POVR Collection
    (President of Virtual Reality)

POVR Crate

You got the crate if you logged in on to Rocktropia the weekend that this thing was given away (approximately a year after the original POVR elections), then turned it in to the locksmith npc in Tangerine and got one of the other items below in exchange for the crate and a few rock bucks.

POVR Flask

POVR Flag

POVR Coin
    Link to Neverdie's Blog that contained this image
    Link to Talenthouse Invite that contained the logo/image on the coin

POVR Poster

POVR Poster
    (Link to Neverdie's Blog Post that contained this poster)

and an older link with it too...

POVR Poster
    Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

POVR Poster
    Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

-----------
    With the POVR stuff you had to be on Rocktropia on the weekend that it happened, and everyone on the planet got the box that logged in (I think they used they just copied/pasted the Christmas 'mission' based on how it appeared in everyone's inventory)...

You got the crate, and then had to turn it in to the npc at the building near the bridge in Tangerine along with some rock bucks to get the other POVR items.

(sorry about the crappy quality of the video. I play in medium graphics quality usually and frame rates stink when try to stream since I don't have a really super great graphics card)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-20-2018 at 06:07.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Christmas Collection

Since I've started adding the holiday items to the Rocktropia Apartment, I'm moving all info in other threads scattered around the forums here for more consolidated listing

The Holiday Hangout:
    Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor: Suite H:
    (1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
    Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection,

the Halloween Collection,

the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
    ----------------------------
    Christmas Collection
    Special Thanks to Avalon for The History of EU Gifts thread.

A Large Trout (L)

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2012 holiday season.
    Argonaut Cuddley Toy

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2016 holiday season.
    Christmas Cloth

This Christmas cloth is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! You can place it to bring a jolly feeling to your home!
    Christmas Garland

Decorate your home for the holidays with this Christmas Garland.
    Christmas Lantern

Use this Christmas lantern to decorate your home for the holiday season.
    Christmas Reindeer

Decorate your home with the jolly spirit of the holiday season.
    Christmas Star

This Christmas star is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! You can place it to bring a jolly feeling to your home.
    Christmas Tree 2017

Christmas Treat Bag

This gift is for all Planet Cyrene players during the Holiday season.
    FFA Mayhem Star - Dim

This event token is worth 1 point in the Merry Mayhem Free-For-All (FFA) event. This token must be turned in to an event NPC within the designated time limit to increase your event score. Please visit the PlanetCalypso.com website for full event rules and info. Happy Holidays!

Note: This item will disappear after the event has ended.
    FFA star is exactly like Christmas star except that it's stackable (i.e. lootable), and it 'hangs' from the floor.

First Official Christmas Tree:

The First Official Christmas Tree is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!
    Note: Prior to 2017 there were not that many Christmas Trees around as the First Official Christmas Trees were the only ones participants had in their possession... as such markup on these prior to when the 2017 Christmas trees came up was up there, sometimes approaching 300-500 peds!

Julbock

With its roots in old Scandinavian Earth culture, the goat was a traditional Christmas decoration made from the last shafts of straw from the harvest crop. It symbolizes the power of rejuvenation and fertility.
    K-1's Gift

This gift was delivered to you by accident. Take it to K-!'s place at the top of the clock tower and Tangerine. I'm sure he will be greatful.
    (with the gift you had to turn it in to the npc at the clock tower to get a small mission to kill 100 mobs over last Christmas, and then after that you got to go back to the NPC and get access to an instance where you could loot rock bucks)
    Reindeer Trophy

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2011 holiday season.
    Snowman

Tomtebloss

Barium nitrate, aluminum and iron powder makes the perfect Christmas.
    Tomtebloss is the yellow one...

Tomtebloss Deluxe

Tomtebloss Deluxe is the red one...

Tomtebloss Superior

Tomtebloss Deluxe is the blue one...

2018 Arkadia Gifts:

2018 Calypso Gifts:
    Calypso:
    Christmas: Skumtomte Candy(5) & Christmas Strongbox(3) (nothing special of note from the boxes came forth - just some pills)
    --------------------
    Notes:
    Christmas Advent Candle was purchased 12/17/18 and is on Calypso Auction waiting for me to pick it up.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-21-2018 at 04:39.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Halloween Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
    Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
    ============
    Halloween Collection:
    Reserved - will update with Halloween related items in the apartment over time.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-20-2018 at 06:54.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

The Easter Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
    Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
    Easter Collection:
    Reserved - will add items in the apartment related to Easter later.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

The Valentine's Day Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
    =====================
    Valentines Day Collection:
    Reserved for Valentines day items in the apartment...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Event Log Collections

The Holiday Hangout:
    ==================
    Event Items:
    P.O.V.R. (President of Virtual Reality) Items:
    POVR Poster

This poster can be hung in your estate.
    ==================
    Event Log Collection:
    Reserved for Event Logs in the apartments.

Book of the Machine

Youtube link

The Third Level Replicator.

Evolution is driven by three requirements: Validation, Selection and Heredity. If you have these, then you must get Evolution. The genes in our DNA are just a manifestation of evolution: it has Variation, Selection and Heredity. Hence it must have Evolution. It is unavoidable; it is a mathematical consequence of the evolutionary algorithm.

But Evolution is not dependent on DNA. DNA is just a means. In essence, DNA is just a sequence of four letters (A,G,T an C) grouped in threes, transcribed as one long molecule which can be copied. It is a class of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity. As an information class, it is not alone having these traits. There is another.

In fact, there are several other classes of information. Think languages, how they evolve and survive or die. What is language good for? To pass on information from the parent to the offspring, independent on what can be coded as instincts in DNA, thus making the offspring better at survival. Think all the little habits we employ. Why do we wear a hat? Originally, it was to protect the head from the elements; now it has evolved into a fashion. It has become something else which spreads from human to human as an idea or a concept.

We can call these "memes" from "mimeme", that which imitates. If genes are first level of replicators, then memes are second level replicators. Originally, memes were an advantage to our DNA and they made our DNA better at surviving. As a consequence, we humans came to be as a species.

Memes are depending on us to survive, competing for "life" within our human minds. But they are little tidbits of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity.

The third level is when there are an external means for the memes to copy and spread, making them independent of our locality in time and space. And it all started with writing. With the written language, ideas could spread across generations and across continents. From that came all the other technological means to spread information: the printing press, computers, jump gates, the stellar network and so on.

Technology was just a useful catalyst for the second level replicators, making them (and as a consequence us) better at surviving, but eventually they became a goal unto themselves. They were riding piggy-back on us, because we made copies of them. We were their means of reproduction. When that happened, we got to the third level replicators: technological memes or "temes".

Then something happened: we have machines that build machines and computer programs that evolve over time to be better at solving problems. When we passed that threshold, the machines were able to replicate themselves. And since Evolution only requires Variation, Selection and Heredity, we and our DNA were suddenly redundant.

The Rhizome Principle

We like to organize our societies hierarchically, especially if we have a large organization. In essence, our societies are modeled on our bodies: there is a brain, data gathering, a support structure, an information infrastructure, a logistical infrastructure, muscles that do things, et cetera. Although not all of them are subordinated to the brain. even the brain is organized into sections that do different things. And so do we model our society.

In the uplinked virtuana, there is no such thing as hierarchy. Even if there is, it is actually arbitrary and constructed by us so that we can handle things. The computers don't care. For all they have two options: they are connected or not connected.

When the genetically-programmed quantum computers came online, a new order emerged: the non-order of the rhizome.

[...]

We would like to think that there is, somewhere, a computer server which is the brain of the robot kind, because that's how we would create it. We hope that it is, because it gives us hope that there is a possibility that we can make one surgical strike and take the robots out. Sadly for us, there isn't.

Instead, there is the rhizome, in which every quantum core can be connected to any other quantum core. There is no center; there's just one cloud of quantum cores that connects to each other. Even if ruptured, each part of the rhizome can serve as an independent whole until it is reunited. There is no apparent structure; there is only the rhizome.

There is the Mind Cloud.
    =========================================
    McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 11

This is the log of Arthur McGrangus. I hope whatever executive decided that my findings are a company secret will read this. Those resources would benefit ALL people living on Calypso!
    I beg you to please reconsider, and to publish these results.

Below are instructions on how to make the final resource I have researched during my time at Genesis Star. Perhaps some day, I will be able to find a loophole to publish these without you suing me. Unless you change your mind, Please.

Recepie for Magtonium Dust: Pile of jasper, Petonium Stones, Magerian Mist, Nova Fragments and Vibrant Sweat.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-27-2018 at 06:53.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Zoo wildlife happiness campaign...

Zoo wildlife happiness campaign is now underway. For less rare critters in the zoo's collections, one of every critter will be kept in the zoo (unless exportable by default, which may mean multiple of that pet are in the zoo), one (or more) moved to extra storage on home planet of that creature's origins, and one will be kept in inventory... (i.e. panther's that aren't yet at skill level for exporting will be placed in hell storage, kanin's not yet exportable will be put in to Calypso storage etc. This is being done so that if I do decide to up skill levels on any of them it'll be less difficult since they'll already be on home planet and I won't have to crisscross space several times digging through different planets storage bins and apartment inventories to find the one I want... also will make it easier to do animal essence extractions on each planet since it'll be easier to keep track of which planet's storage has what pets in em. If you want a pet to take home and adopt, please keep in mind which planet you and I are on as to how long the adoption process may take as it could be a few days, weeks, or possibly months before I move from one planet to the next... I'll try to keep the ones that actually have experience on em that I will skill up in inventory... a few are exportable already... may get one of each to do that, but we'll see. Food is expensive. )
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-22-2018 at 05:50.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

check list...

check check, testing, testing... 1, 2, 3...

(sorry for informality, post below is copy of zoo quote from first page... working on sorting inventory and figuring out if all pets I want in inventory are in the box I'll be carrying around before I start moving around a lot from planet to planet again now that this ark moon looks a bit interesting to explore, there's a few critters on Monria I need to tame, etc.

Maria's Pets:
    Ancient Daikiba - CHECK
    Level 1 (Legendary)

Passive:SG-Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 20 Criteria:COMPLETED!
    Training: Average
    Exportable: Yes

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 3

Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 20% @ Lel 28 Criteria: 0.0%
    Training: Hard

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur (Legendary) CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 20 Criteria: Completed!

Ancient Snablesnot-Female (Legendary) - CHECK Level 1
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Calypso)

Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 1

Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 3

Ancient Snablesnot-Male (Legendary)CHECK - level 2

Arret Pet - CHECK Level 7 (common)
    Animations: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3657066
    Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14
    Training: Easy
    Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll, Raise Leg

Atrox Pet - Yuujou_17_H -CHECK Level 8 (Uncommon)
    Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 16-Criteria: Completed

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over, Sit

Blonde Android Vixen (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0% Criteria:0.0%
    Exportable: NO (Rocktropia)

Boxer - Yuujou_17_H -CHECK Level 11 (Rare)
    Passive:Acceleration 14%@Lvl 24-Criteria:Completed;Decrease Crit Dmg 3%@Lvl 21 - Criteria:Completed
    Tricks: Greet, Dance, Skip Rope, One Arm Pushup, Left Right Combo
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (yes, he's above level 7)(Rocktropia)

Boxer's Animations:

Bristlehog Pet - MarcoBeerMan - CHECK Level 7
    Passive:SG Pet&Taming 10%@Lvl 14 - Criteria:Completed
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Yes, he's above level 7)(Calypso)

Chirin Dragon Pet (Common) -CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @Lvl 11 Criteria:0.0%

Combibo Pet (Common) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming...

Cooper (Epic) - CHECK Level 5
    Passive: PF-Decrease Regeneration 20%@Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!; SG - Pet&Taming 15%@ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
    Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow

Corinthian Kanin Pet (Common)CHECK
    Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet (Epic)CHECK
    Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet (Rare)CHECK
    Cornundacauda Pet(Common)CHECK
    Eudorian Devil Pet (Common)CHECK
    Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet (Rare)CHECK

Eudorian Ruby Devil Pet (Epic) CHECK Level 1
    Passive: PF-Increase Generation 15% @ Lvl 6 Criteria: 0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 15% @ Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0%
    Tricks: Greet, Dance

Fido (Legendary)CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 20 Criteria .1%

Green Leprechaun Pet (Common) Level 1CHECK

Hogglo Pygmy (Common)- CHECK Level 2
    Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 30 - Criteria:Completed;PF-Decrease Regen?@?

Island Gorilla (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive:PF - Increase Generation 10% @ Lvl 5 Criteria: 0.0%, SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Kitty (Common) CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Lai Tung Pai (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
    Passives: PF - Increase Generation 16.7% @ Lvl 6 Criteria:0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 15% @ Lvl 15 Criteria:COMPLETED!

Lofven Papoo (Common) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
    Exportable: NO (Next Island/Secret Island)

Mang Chang Pet (Common)CHECK
    Mei Hua Quan Pet (Uncommon)CHECK

Nusul Pet- Level 6 (Common)
    Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Prerequisite: COMPLETED!
    Tricks: Greet, Dance, Jump
    Exportable @ Lvl 7 (Arkadia)

Oratan Axe - Yuujou_17_H - CHECK Level 16 (Legendary)
    Animations: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3656821

Video - Start at 2:16
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 20%@Lvl 23 - Criteria:Completed;Autoloot : 45M @Lvl18-Criteria:COMPLETED

Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Yes, he's above level 7)(Arkadia)

Pandi Pup (Common) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: Completed!
    Exportable: NO (Arkadia)

Paneleon (Common) CHECK - Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Cyrene)

Panther Pet (Common)CHECK - well sort of (the one in inventory isn't at completed yet for pet and taming, but that shouldn't take too long... easier to skill this one up than to look at each of the hundreds in storage in hell to figure out which one I've got to completed, lol)
    Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Rhino Beetle Pet (Common) - CHECK Level 3
    Video - start at 1:40
    Passive:SG - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 18

Rover Pet (Common) CHECK
    Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 10 Criteria: COMPLETED!
    Exportable: YES

Pygmy Kong (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: Decrease Critical Damage 3%@Lvl 21 Criteria: 0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 20%@Lvl 24 Criteria: 0.0%
    Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Secret Island/[Next Island?])

Sapphire Chirin Dragon Pet (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive:PF-Increase Generation 10%@Lvl 6 Criteria: 0.0%;SG Pet&Taming 15% @Levl18 - Criteria: COMPLETED!

Sasha (Legendary) -CHECK
    Level 3

Passive: PF-Increase Generation 10% @LvL 6 Criteria: Completed ; Passive:SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 20 Criteria:COMPLETED!

Tabtab Pet (Common)CHECK

Wolper Tinger (Common) -CHECK Level 1

Vixen (Uncommon) - CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0%
    Exportable: No

Whiskers (Rare)CHECK
    Prereq: Pet Focus - Increase Generation: 10% @ Lvl 7; SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Yau Kung Mun (Epic) CHECK Level 1
    Passive: SG Pet & Taming:15% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 18 Critiera: 0.0%

Skill checks:
    Current Animal Tamer Level: Capable, 20
    Current Pet Handler Level: 17
    Current Whipper (Hit) Level: Capable, 20
    Current Whipper (Dmg) Level: Adept, 18
    Hit Ability on Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted: 8.7/10
    Critical Hit Ability on Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted: 8.2/10

-----------------
    yep, full zoo is in a box in inventory. What's in the apartment is now jsst some 'spare' pets. Extra Panther's have been moved to hell storage. Other 'extra' pets are in rocktropia storage til I get ready to haul em to their planet of origin for long term storage. One of mostly every pet that I have multiples of is in the zoo as well, and they'll sometimes be swapped out with their more skilled brethren. Focus for now is getting oratan axe and boxer up to level to get passive unlocked. May also try to get some of the other critters in the box criteria unlocked if not yet unlocked, and/or get em up to level they can be exported, if it is possible to export em...

Note: if you have pet in a box such as a resettlement storage container, you can spawn them with a quick key icon, but ONLY if the box is open. Once they are spawned you can close the box since they'll stay spawned as they go back to main inventory after you dismiss pet... Going to try to keep the 'main' critters listed above in a resettlement box most of the time so that they stick with me so I can slowly skill em up on each planet as I visit the planet for a few weeks or months here and there over time...

really need to check on skill requirement levels for the big guys I'm thinking about taming... would hate to get them to point they can be tamed and then not be able to actually tame it, as once happened long ago when I was just shy of being at level to tame up an atrox after I whipped him quite a bit... think I was around level 11 or 12 back then.

Probably should grind several the the low level critters in to animal essence, but I don't need tons of the stuff yet... and I like having extra critters around now and then just for the heck of it... in part because pets are not lootable in space even though animal essence is (at least I think it is?).

Now working on lightening load so I'm not so heavy... hate to move armor in to storage since I like having it all available in different sets with one click.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-23-2018 at 06:43.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    til I'm ready to move the critters to their origin planets, and whatnot, the panther's are in hell storage, and the other critters not in the zoo or in the check list above are in hiding in the arctic for a while... also dropped all armor sets other than the adjusted harrier and gremlin, the main two I usually use, in to storage for now.

Feels amazing to have my speed buff back up to snuff since I'm not overloaded on weight with too many items in inventory...

Now time to do some skillin.

(amazing with full speed buff on running around the oil rig on arctic - you can run full lap or two before you take one bite in the butt from the mob there, and get back to the storage in no time flat... doubt I'll stick here for long, but when not doing other junk, may stay for a while, at least til lag hits and it slows me down)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

documenting the museum...

Started doing an inventory of the Holiday Hangout's Christmas Collection... slow process but worthwhile effort imho since a lot of this stuff isn't fully documented with all item info screens, etc. elsewhere, including in entropiawiki. (some of it's in there, but not all of it)

Will work on continuing to document the inventory over time as time permits...

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast