PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

feffoid

Working on lowering TT value on some unlimited knives, swords, and guns before I put them back in the shop.

Happy Halloween. Guess there's no Halloween gifts this year (unless Mindark dropped the ball again this year and we'll see a gift or two in about 3-4 days?)

With the redesign of space and unknown certainty of if there are gifts out there, and the high cost of thruster decay I'm incurring these days to get up to the shop on FOMA, I doubt I'll planet hop this holiday, but may in Xmas as Arkadia always has descent Christmas stuff... Last year I think Rocktropia didn't have any Halloween stuff. I think they are trying to force folks in to opening boxes, but meh...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still working on 100 feffoid mission. About 1/4 of the way there. I've found I really like the Shriek Offensive as a weapon. Whether or not I'll keep one in inventory at all times, we'll see... seems to have right around right dps for the feffoids

I did get a few sales in the shop today!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

----------------
    Ambulimax Young 142 PED Sat, 02 Nov 2019 03:27:17

love this little area where ambu and feffoid are mixed.

Trauma amp on Adjusted Boiga and Gremlin +5b +the epic fap from cyrene is a nice little set up here. Shriek Offensive is a nice little gun to use when shrpanel converts over to universal ammo too.

I really like the blue ground. Kinda of soothing on the eyes.

After the 100 feffoid are done (pretty close now), I'll probably move on to something else... either more low hanging fruit missions I never completed pre-codex or figure out some set up so that I can stay upstairs a good long while without having to fiddle with thruster decay to get to the shop... Think last little thruster decay was more than usual since I hit all the planets I had stuff on to pull it all in to inventory, or storage (still need to go pick up stuff on Monria, but may go back to crafting there?... we'll see)

Does anyone know if the skill boost stuff works on crafting?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-02-2019 at 03:50.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Feffoid Warrior 55 PED Sun, 03 Nov 2019 02:46:10

100 Feffoid mission done...
    Now about a third in to the next 100 to unlock the upgrade missions..

originally came down here to Calypso from FOMA to just burn off some tt value on UL weapons, but have found this a nice little goal I've been wanting to do for some time now...

My armor is a mix of adjusted musica and gremlin +5b at the moment (TTed a few of the gremlin sets a while back to afford the shop at the time... hard to find certain female gremlin parts on auction, lol)

Adjusted Boiga + trauma amp cuts through the feffoid nicely.
    Also working with the shriek offensive a bit since I've come to like this as a back up to the whip. I used to use swords and axes a lot but think the whip and gun work for my hunting style... also gives me a few secondary skills that helps with taming if I ever get back in to taming...

speaking of taming Boxer pet is still up in the FOMA shop if someone wants him. Rare Pet...

Dropped the deed to the RARE upgraded Arkadia apartment on to auction today. Happy Bidding!

From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.

This is a RARE apartment because it's been upgraded via the Estate Development Program (Cost of 2K for the upgrade by itself) . Because of this upgrade this is one of the few apartments on Arkadia that actually have enough item points in the front room near the televator to hold a shopkeeper!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-03-2019 at 04:44.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Pretty good night hunting!

Feffoid Warrior 256 PED Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:05:07
    Feffoid Guard 55 PED Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:44:11
    Feffoid Raider 88 PED Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:38:31
    Feffoid Guard 127 PED Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:27:41
    Feffoid Berserker 55 PED Mon, 04 Nov 2019 05:58:27

Used a few untradeable pills, and stuff to up skill gains and health a bit... Found a decent combination of ArMatrix LR-15(L) as tagger and Shriek Offensive as main... Since the LR-15 has slightly longer range it pulls the mob out of the group... nice where I'm hunting these guys as I'm not currently on the Ambu mission primarily, just on the feffoid. Still about 10 more to go tomorrow to complete the 200 for the upgrade mission prereq.

Gremlin + 5b requires a lot of fapping, but it's doable. Working on lowering TT value of some of the UL faps I can put back in shop in a few days as well.

Lesson learned... always hunt for multiple hours at a time, and when you do it use pills when you got em.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-05-2019 at 01:40.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Armax and Snarksnot

The slaughter of the Armax and Snarksnot have begun!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Value Time
    Armax Bull Mature 252 PED Wed, 06 Nov 2019 23:49:08

Last edited by mastermesh; 11-07-2019 at 00:51.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Merp Young 15 PED Thu, 14 Nov 2019 04:32:25
    Berycled Dominant 27 PED Thu, 14 Nov 2019 00:24:31
    Sabakuma Old 7 PED Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:08:07

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast