entropia_2017-11-21_02.19.39.jpg

entropia_2017-11-21_02.19.27.jpg

entropia_2017-11-21_02.19.33.jpg

Yau Kung Mun

entropia_2017-11-21_02.15.27.jpg

entropia_2017-11-21_02.15.34.jpg

entropia_2017-11-21_02.15.38.jpg

entropia_2017-11-21_02.17.24.jpg

organized storage and boxes a bit after this last 10 hour pill wore off. Got the spare low level critters that will likely be juiced someday downstairs in the Arkadia Underground. Got the critters with prereq bars at completed mostly in regular Arkadian Storage... Got the few I'm working on upping prereq criteria bars on still in inventory...

Started another 10 hour skill pill... If I get prereq bar on taming at completed on most of them I may just go back to working on the hornet mission as I did for the last 2 hours of the last 10 hour pill. Skill gains are a lot faster on that than on taming since you get to the end of the hunted mob's health bar a lot faster, but on the other hand, I really need the skill gains in taming to get to better levels on taming... hate to burn loot pills on taming skillers, but may do that if I get most of the criteria bars to completed in this round to up oratan's autoloot bar a bit. That bar is still mighty slow moving as each eaten loot pill ups it and each one only ups it a fraction of a percentage point. May juice most of the nusul eventually, but we'll see. May wait and see if the rumors about pet auctions coming in February are true?!?...

11.50 ped global...

small global in dollar amount, but hey, a global is a global... cost to kill these critters is about 3 -4 pecs on the whip.
entropia_2017-12-05_23.52.46.jpg

I guess tracker rounds... (or more likely just truncates the pec value after the ped value)
Nusul Puny 11 PED Wed, 06 Dec 2017 05:53:45

Still got about 2 hours and 50 minutes left on this 10 hour 100% skill buffer... This is the second one I've done in the last few weeks, so going on about 17 hours of taming, lol. (would be closer to 20 but I blew one hour of the first buffer doing a silly trade and killing a bunch of hornets)
----------------
got an UL ring from the webshop purchase finally... too bad markup has tanked on a lot of them.

Last edited:
Finally starting to get h.a. sib on boiga. Not maxed yet but working on it.

Nusul Puny 19 PED Sun, 10 Dec 2017 04:58:19
global.jpg

Got most of the criteria complete on most of the pets I'm holding other than the nusul level 1s that will get ground in to essence eventually... Finally wore out the 10 hour boost on skills, now skilling with the auto bonus skills and 1 hour pills for the next few days. No idea how many pets I've tamed the last few hours, but most of the resettlement boxes I'm carrying are full. Now working on filling a pitbull.

After this all gets done this could be a very long trip to the stables, lol.

Wish we could have skill gain weekends every weekend... crazy how fast skills go up with all the buffs when you have 3 or 4 skill buffs active all at once.
tamer.jpg

whipper.jpg

Also wish there were some rare pets that spawned around the nusul, but this ain't Calypso, so not gonna happen...

I really like taming and think I'm going to stick with it. My crazy brain doesn't like to just do one thing forever... like you do with regular hunting/grinding... With pets you have to keep figuring out which pet buff you want to work on next, which pet should be out and which in storage or whatever, and then you have to keep tricking them if you want to get xp gains on em... so it keeps your brain from getting too bored. Still can be boring sometimes, but not as much as just regular ol hunting is.

Just wish there was some way to set up something similar to auto loot type thing with auto tame... where it'd automatically stop your use of the whip and switch over to attempt tame automatically when the mob in front of you get gets to the point where you can attempt to do the tame. These ol hands get tired/rsi strain after a while of click click click on the mouse and keyboard keys for attempt tame as you have to time it right as it is now... that does keep you from regular hunting boredom, but after taming a couple of hours your fingers feel pretty fried with muscle strain.

Last edited:
Arkadian Hornet 11 PED Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:45:15

Nusul Young 285 PED Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:07:41

This nice little global had 7 combat masks included! :)
2dgh1jN54MCjf8Ry1Dl7_lYSwjqkhKYUhGqA0AFx1-aGTa2EjS7iZcaIRXhwVZ_hJ8rSo7z_s37AjsE37J1OI0q4C73dZZ-7oMVEggOQY7jHZT7PbuG8vD7TXKy1-98pONrwaDWCUBk

-----------------
Oratan Axe is now Level 12
y2Boc3P4_lMO1aoV0A631s9LcLKnTPd15Rjb0tZiA0_L-2MdirrDv6lqlBGQXb0tHq6wjkVgnyaOqhz47L8tfcLixjTRFEHyofmfaj1OaGlQnHFU_GEq95TonW3n6mJphk8r5zhxNl0

Last edited:
Bokol Young 22 PED Mon, 18 Dec 2017 05:07:52
AhWSkV5ecZT7Ga9TuKMovLgZYMdlm6RRGSNmg4lOek_jpaOtDoZmrCkmNNqUaXOqFbQfjDZfCdvNrHKXZTsc8Prg1Hp_5b-DYiVX5B0MJCcNflVGEg4Z3KZL459906ZQ77nWmtQ2vtM

Nusul Young 285 PED Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:07:41

This nice little global had 7 combat masks included! :)
2dgh1jN54MCjf8Ry1Dl7_lYSwjqkhKYUhGqA0AFx1-aGTa2EjS7iZcaIRXhwVZ_hJ8rSo7z_s37AjsE37J1OI0q4C73dZZ-7oMVEggOQY7jHZT7PbuG8vD7TXKy1-98pONrwaDWCUBk

-----------------
[/IMG]

holy shit. I got 1 combat mask in an oro global few days ago and felt like puking already

I liked reading the thread, keep up the good work :yup:

yearly run around...

Did the yearly planet xmas hopping the last couple of days... Travelled from Arkadia to Cyrene, to Monria, and now back home on Rocktropia doing a bit of decorating in the U Zoo...

I think on the pet taming front I'll probably get myself to a point where I have 2 of most every pet in game (except for the really rares) so that there's usually a pet in the zoo for display while his skilled brother is out skilling up... I'm probably going to stay focused on boxer and oratan axe for a while, possibly also a couple of other crit damage buff pets but we'll see... The apartment on Ark is hitting top item points at the moment, so xome of the xmas stuff is starting to overflow in to some of the other apartments...

Need to hit stables soon... did some of that on Ark, but now need to do it to have some essence over on RT too... Still have about 2 k little critters to grind up.

After some major redecorating in the apartment next few hours I may head back to the Jellyworms on Cyrene, but we'll see... :) ;)

Merry Xmas Everyone!

Last edited:
No Xmas gifts on Rocktropia this year... and now the new Governments gone on strike...

Off to being a naughty little Maria on another planet for another little while...

Zoo's got a few more inhabitants than it did a few days back, and more will come eventually (hopefully more at level 7 that can be spawned on RT... working on upping the oratan axe's level and passive prereq bar in the mean time as well... ;) )

Maze Weaver

1. Burrow
2. Restless Bones
3. Lost Mining Equipment (Find the tool)
4. Vlad the Unraveler (spawns every 5 minutes)
maze.jpg

NOTES STUDYING THE MAP:
even more revised:
Go South, Zig Zag North, Go North East, Head South.

Revised/simpler notes...
Go down first corridor
Left, Right Left
Around the block to the right
Stay Left the rest of the way

(squeeze through the hole to the east/north
Get your ass up north before you get lost around the bones)

(left, left right)

(come back in for the secondary dailies after you cross the finish line)

=============================
If you look at the little pathfinder things, it's a little easier in the maze...
The featherheads or whatever they are point the way and the the
little straight up down things are where the 'turn' signals are.
=============================
Main thing is 'don't get distracted' by hunting, real world, etc. as it's timed....
3 certificates for getting there on time gives you almost
double the amount per day if you 'win the timed race' daily.

-------------------------------------

East
South
East
South
West
South
East
South
East
South
West
South
TURN EAST (GO LEFT. DO NOT GO WEST (RIGHT))
(SOUTH WEST QUADRANT)

FOLLOW PATH TO CORNER AND GO NORTH A LONG WAYS
West
GO NORTH (RIGHT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
EAST
GO NORTH(GO LEFT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
West
GO NORTH (RIGHT)
GO ONE SQUARE IN AND EAST (RIGHT)
(YOU ARE SOUTH OF BURROW, NORTH/WEST CORNER - THAT'S FURTHER NORTH IF YOU NEED IT)

GO TO END OF HALL (PASS THE DEAD END CORRIDOR TO NORTH) - GO NORTH AT END (LEFT).
Go North a Long Ways
Turn East at Corner (Right)
Go East a Long Ways
Go South
East
South

(Bypass Corridor to West (Right) and continue south - VLAD IS OVER THERE)
TAKE PATH TO THE LEFT (EAST)
TAKE PATH TO THE NORTH!!!!!! LEFT!!!! (THE SOUTH PATH LEADS TO BONES/MINING EQUIPMENT MESS... Got lost in there a bit on my first go through...)

(ENTERING LAST LEG OF THIS THING IN UPPER NORTH EAST)
FOLLOW PATH NORTH TO END (PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT/NORTH)
TAKE PATH EAST(RIGHT TO END - PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT)
FOLLOW PATH TO END (UPPER NORTH EAST CORNER)
TAKE CORNER SOUTH

(LAST LEG - ZIG ZAG)
(STAY TO THE LEFT)
TAKE CORNER WEST
SOUTH
WEST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
WEST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH PAST ALCOVE
WEST A LONG WAYS
SOUTH
EAST

(Of course now that this is posted here they'll probably go and re-do the whole blasted thing, lol)

Chon can take care of most things in there... a bit of overkill but not too bad. Amped Webshop gun is lots of overkill, but might be useful if you want to do fast one shot kills, etc. Vlad has a few more health than than wings but not many.

Kinda sucks that they make you use the L hammer but it gives you a speed bonus (don't need it with my ring and Adjusted Harrier since I'm already maxed on speed, but if you don't have Harrier or a accelerated buff from somewhere else, I suppose it is a cheap way to get acceleration for a little while)

===========
Cyrene Secret's map helped a lot over here...

You need 50 ped in shrapnel to buy the hammer from the npcs at the docks. Built that up last night before my first try on the maze by doing some taming on Rhino Beetle and Mang Chang... The High Desert is great for the Mang Chang since they spawn right outside of the tp... Got to watch it to make sure to only go after level 11 since the level 14 are not tameables... That 'hammer' is probably the biggest damn weapon I've seen in game, lol.

Rhino beetle are across the water from the Tans Tah Oh TP... used the quad to fly across to pick em out... Level 13 ones are the ones to tame if I remember correctly...

Gremlin Armor and the Adjusted Boiga are about perfect for taming the Beetles and Mang Chang... Wish there were taming missions that existed, but there's none yet.

I'll probably stay here on Cyrene at least long enough to get enough mazeweaver certificates to get the Wolpertinger... and possibly do a few missions here and there... We'll see. May stay long enough to tame up the pets here to level 7 so that they can be exported.

I REALLY still don't like the 'beta' feel to Cyrene's layout... All these npcs all over the place near the starter zones, some of which have 'passive' dialogue cues and others don't makes me feel like I'm on abandoned next island here sometimes... They should really lower number of npcs and make it more intuitive about which one to go to 'next' like Mindark did on Calypso for some of the starter missions over last 3 or 4 years... perhaps that's the 'goal' if they get the updated servers again (they had to shrink em down like Rocktropia did a couple of years back since Mindark's monthly bill for the server use was too high... )

Last edited:
Working on the refurbished si heart upgrade missions. Currently on the Nimet (stage 6). These guys are little tougher than the mob in earlier stages, so I've switched over to using the webshop gun as a tagger and the Boiga as main damage weapon... Still have to fap a lot with the gremlin armor on, so may need to get some plates eventually (last set was TTed quite a while back to afford one of the higher cost pets that I acquired recently)... Also simultaneously working on doing the maze on Cyrene, daily getting 8 mazeweaver certificates per day... Only need 200 to get that wolpertinger... I'm sitting at just over 100 now, so we'll be getting there shortly...

If you ever decide to do the mazeweaver thing, be sure to speak to the female npc at the docks before you do the maze daily so you get the extra certificate per day for the skull finding in there... (she's the one opposite the docks tp, so you have to cross over two bridges after you tp to the docks to get to her, otherwise you'll always miss out on the skull mission at the maze itself since the npc there won't give it to you that day)

The maze itself only takes a few minutes a day (around 5-10 honestly after you do the run, and then the kills you need for the dailies in there as well as zig zagging your way back to find the daily find items)... Be sure to have acceleration buffs on (the hammer you use to kill the vlanwings gives you a buff if you don't already have one via rings, pets, etc.) since the quick runs get you 3 certificates at once. I'm not sure on the timer, but think it's a minute to get all 3, and something like a minute and a half to get one and any longer than that and you get none for the run itself, but can still do the other maze dailies.

I wish more planets had 'epic quests' like this fap upgrade thing as stuff like the trade ins for the soul bound armor on Arkadia is a bit less 'fun' as you don't really do anything except turn in the items... I kinda wish every planet had it's own little 'epic' like this... so Cyrene could keep the fap mission, Ark could convert over to armor upgrades, maybe Rocktropia could do 'rock and roll' themed weapons (would love an unlimited guitar that you use to smash things or perhaps upgrades to the n00b grenade launcher), etc. Each planet could focus one one type of item that could be upgraded epicly... I guess in some ways the upgrades on Calypso are already there for the most part... now just need more on the other planets.

Also working on still skilling up the pets... Primarily keeping the Oratan Axe most of the time these days, along with the Arret for now. I may stay long enough on Cyrene to get the Cyrene pets up to the point they can be exported, and slowly work on doing likewise on all the other pets so I don't have to keep being unable to spawn em all wherever I want. Autoloot criteria on the Axe is up to 85.6 after the last loot pill was consumed doing the dusters right before this nimet stage of the fap upgrade missions... Slowly it raises, .4 percent per pill....

Last edited:
Switched again...

Switched over to using the Katsuichi Determination on these blasted nimets lately. One full TT determination was just blown through... just hit the repair terminal and will get back to it in a few... Now sitting at about 120 or so out of 250 to kill...

In the mean time my little hunting buddy's up to level 13:
entropia_2018-01-21_23.26.25.jpg

entropia_2018-01-21_23.26.32.jpg

entropia_2018-01-21_23.26.33.jpg

and the ol boiga is in need of a tier up and some repairs...
entropia_2018-01-21_22.02.21.jpg

---------------
Can't remember if I uploaded this earlier so here's a nice little pic from Arkadia over xmas:
entropia_2017-12-13_00.00.47.jpg

Nimet stage of the gear up mission is done... now working on the Breezy vortexes. Kinda silly that they are actually easier to kill than the nimets were.

Took about 3 full repairs on the Katsuichi determination to get through the nimets. May just use the webshop guns on these guys instead of repairing the katsuichi again once it's tt is down... not sure if it ends up being cheaper to do it that way and taking the armor/fap decay or if it's cheaper to just repair the blasted katsuichi to power through. Seems like with loot 2.0 you miss a lot less with katsuichi but I'm not sure I like it since I'm nowhere near 10/10 HA on it (only about 6/10)... still fun to use though since it may do up to around 150 damage in one swing sometimes.

Last edited:
Nimet stage of the gear up mission is done... now working on the Breezy vortexes. Kinda silly that they are actually easier to kill than the nimets were.

Took about 3 full repairs on the Katsuichi determination to get through the nimets. May just use the webshop guns on these guys instead of repairing the katsuichi again once it's tt is down... not sure if it ends up being cheaper to do it that way and taking the armor/fap decay or if it's cheaper to just repair the blasted katsuichi to power through. Seems like with loot 2.0 you miss a lot less with katsuichi but I'm not sure I like it since I'm nowhere near 10/10 HA on it (only about 6/10)... still fun to use though since it may do up to around 150 damage in one swing sometimes.

Hi ya :)

Keep in mind that since 2.0 skill misses doesn't show in chat, it just goes unseen. Might feel like you are lagging, you swing right at the mob but nothing happens, except weapon still decays as back in the old days during a miss :)

hope you find the info helpful,

gl

106/250 Breezy Living Vortexes, and just repaired the Determination again.

I could probably do this with the tagger gun instead, but that higher dps of the blade makes it fun, and also keeps the darn mobs from swarming on me too much. (just sucks to blow through that many peds so blasted quickly, lol)

394 more mobs to go til I'm finally done with this fap upgrade mission thing... no slowing down now. ;) :laugh: :smoke:

As far as the misses that still decay you, I don't really notice that much unless I'm using guns and have autotool on. Most of the time if I'm using melee weapons or just manually killing the miss messages still show up on screen.

Oratan Axe is up to level 13 I believe (posted a few above) Keep him out most of the time I'm hunting nowadays (thinking about changing his name to 'lil huntin' buddy' once passive is unlocked, but we'll see... only about 5 more levels to go to unlock his first passive. After that unlocks I may think about swapping to a higher dps gun with a range that's below his auto loot range eventually (mainly use chon for now when doing 'regular' hunting instead of this 'epic mission' stuff since it's range is close to the autoloot pills range. Once his autoloot opens that radius goes up quite a bit beyond what the pill itself can do... (annoying as hell to kill things outside of your autoloot buff's radius since it means you still have to manually go loot the body even with the buff on, or at least run close enough to it to get it in the autoloot's range. On low hp mobs that can slow you down a lot))

Arret's up a level too. I'll have to do some more pet photos when I get back to civilization (a planet that I have an apartment on... that may take a while since I'm only about 3 days out from getting first wolpertinger but plan on sticking around here to at least get 2 of em so that I have one spare to keep in the U zoo when I'm out incresing levels on the first one. After fap upgrade mission is over I'll probably do the pleaks)... (guess as long as I'm here I may as well feed the other Cyrene pets and up their levels to at least 7 too eventually)

Last edited:
Easy breezy lemon squeezy... now on to the gale winds.

Gale Living Vortex 146 PED Wed, 31 Jan 2018 05:25:21

Wolper Tinger

Space Cadet Maria to Rocktropia U Zoo Base: "Wolper Tinger acquired..."

entropia_2018-01-31_17.51.27.jpg

entropia_2018-01-31_17.51.18.jpg

S.I. Heart upgrade missions are now complete!

S.I. Heart upgrade missions are now complete!
entropia_2018-02-02_00.39.18.jpg

entropia_2018-02-02_00.42.12.jpg

Even got another little global from it in the last 50 mob... (not showing on tracker at the moment... didn't screen shot it so not sure on tt value, may be below what tracker keeps track of? I know it was smaller than the 146 ped one a few posts ago)

I know it's not tradeable, but it's a bit of an upgrade over the little faps from the Gauntlet and the Webshop I've been using lately.

Bought some food and fed a couple of the pets here on Cyrene. Think I may stick around here til most of the Cyrene pets are at least level 7 so they can be exported... Then may move on to do likewise on the other planets.

Next on the to do list is to start in on the pleak mission more, probably gulping down more autoloot pills along the way so that this Oratan Axe's critiera bar on the autoloot passive can climb and be ready for it's unlock when he gets to that level where it can be unlocked in the not-so-distant future.

Last edited:
Another tiny global from the pleak tonight too...
entropia_2018-02-03_22.49.02.jpg

Still either too small to register on tracker, or isn't tracking on there since not enough folks on Cyrene... ah well...

Oratan Axe is up to 87.1% on the progress bar for autoloot criteria... I'm doing tiny one hour hunts on the pleak and similar low level stuff with him as I eat these pills just to kill time while waiting for the buff to wear off from the pill... still a slow process, but inching our way up to 100% slowly... I think bar goes up somewhere between .3-.4 percent per pill consumed.

Got to find a cheaper source of nutrio than auction...

Mainly use the chon to hunt in thise little hunts so that the range of weapons doesn't overshoot auto loot pill's radius... probably a mistake due to slight overkill - but ah well.. . Will be glad when I finally can start using axe's wider range autloot to bypass that limitation.

I am still maze running since I figure having at least one 'spare' wolpertinger won't be such a bad idea... May just keep doing this all year long. Still kinda bums me out that you can't tt the last 14 pec on the hammers, but it is what it is. If you start maze running, be sure to do all of the missions at once so they reset at same time... for some reason last couple of days I've had the vlanwing mission a couple of hours off from the others as to when it resets and can be done for the day. May need to skip a day to reset it all back to normal timing.

It is nice that the pleak are so low damage that no armor is required, at least if you stick with the 'hunting ground' spawn (other spawn is a lot thicker so you end up with a bunch of em all on you at once)

Last edited:
still working on pleaks, but they are ultimately boring as hell after a few hours... so tonight headed to the other side of the island to begin the 'ultimate n00b challenge.'

Got another tiny global in the process...
entropia_2018-02-04_23.47.02.jpg

Repaired most of the s.i. melee stuff and determination so am using melee stuff from time to time... detemination slices through the dire weeds and tree dragons like butter.

This one didn't show up in tracker either, so my guess is that there just ain't enough folks tracking on Cyrene?

Not sure I'll continue with this ultimate n00b challenge immediately or wait a while. Last night's little jump in to it was mainly to free up some tt value on weapons in to shrapnel that was TTed to buy something on auction without having to do another deposit immediately (This slightly overpriced pergola is likely gonna become the front porch to the U Zoo in the near future... ;) Between this and the several Christmas Trees I recently bought on auction, I suppose another massive interior decorating contest will be happening before long... Kinda wish I hadn't given up the Monria apartment so I could create the tallest xmas tree in the virtual universe on an estate, but the lighting there is just too darn harsh on the contrast for my liking. )

Last edited:
Turrelion Coat

Bought a coat tonight for the hell of of it. Been thinking about getting this thing in the back of my mind for a while now. Not sure I love it, but what the hay...

entropia_2018-02-08_00.38.21.jpg

entropia_2018-02-08_00.38.05.jpg

entropia_2018-02-08_00.38.00.jpg

(Don't have a lot of clothes on this planet since I packed lightly... looks nice with the gremlin gloves since it's got that blue/red color combo going on that matches my avatar's hair. Pic has the rifi feet, but not sure I love that in this outfit, but it's least horrible looking out of what I've got in inventory at the moment... Didn't post a pic of the back here but hair has some blue streaks near center in the back)

Started on the 6k pleak tonight. One more loot pill and the axe's prereq bar on autoloot should be at 90%... so only about 31 more loot pills to eat. Wonder if I'll get done with the pleak ranger missions by then, lol. I keep switching between the scorpion and the chon for this... The chon does a bit of overkill, but the scorpion only lasts about 40 minutes... Each loot pill lasts an hour... hate to blow time during the buff to go repair the scorpion.

Keep blowing shrapnel and muscle oil by TTing it... to buy more crap off auction. Bought the turrelion outer jacket to go be an alternative to the coat. We'll see if I like it or not. Not sure I want to run around looking like elvis, but what the hell, why not.

Wish there was more clothing gloves on auction... hate to use armor just to match the coat. (don't really need another jolly mitten - that's only F clothing glove on auction at the moment... wanting something either black, deep crimson colored, purple or blue to contrast the red of the coat if possible... the gremlin gloves do work, but hate to constantly decay them just for looks... re-purchased some cdf armor gloves that will be delivered in 12 hours... not sure they'll really work either, but we'll see)

I was using the adjusted harrier to run the maze daily, but think I'm going to switch over to the augmented ring and the hammer so I don't keep having decay bills on the armor as most of what I'm doing in game currently doesn't require any armor really... pleaks, vlanwings, and even the count don't do enough damage to require armor or fapping... Way slower decay bill than it was back a few days ago when I was doing the epic quest for the fap.

I think the free Mario instance may be bugged and not giving out rewards?... I can run it within the time limit but don't get anything for doing so. I did once a long while back, but haven't messed with it much last few weeks... may try again later. Only doing the freebie instance, not the one that you have to pay to enter.

Someday I'll make the trip back to Calypso to pick up all the random stuff I've got sitting down there in storage that the auctioneer's delivered... stocking up on Christmas Tree firewood. May try a massive decorating thing with one of the apartments someday in coming months. (you can stack several trees on top of one another for interesting look, and add in some tomtebloss and torches for interesting visuals. Not sure I have any apartment tall enough to really do it big like I want, but maybe... Kinda miss the old Monrian apartment, but the harshness of the lighting contrast there is too blasted high to do a lot of interior decorating that is 'pretty'... I like the rocktropian apartments for their lack of windows, makes designing lighting interior a little easier... sun in windows on Calypso always blows you things too much with 5 o'clock shadows...

Got a pair of enchroma glasses coming in real life in a month or two... going to be interesting to see if that has any sort of impact on how I design things both in real life and in game.)

Last edited:
really need to update images, etc. on pets when I get back to civilization (a planet I have an apartment on)

Arret just hit level 6. New trick: Raise Leg
(now where's a fire hydrant?...)

rrNMtrUMn-BFPt8YTg8k9sRTOr2UJQeCfZbyl5Rr_eMCjjkxwqS2NcMn1pGV3ak8ntL73S101_iIaMjIQPtx1fjRcPCkA83Nx_tzk0mmrV4mVKwsshrWY2PJHIBtqNBzgreWg2NwQxE

CqYnFy2Dn0O1O0Erxz0mdaHfs3S7_D0nl0sGVBizhLIhlqqk9uJOtpK1z7ikyzS1n0ZzR0fimMufkrKRYNwt58HaN6lsQw_NTQkC7EeEGru28CsfqP0KkvzM_e3cg_qlzNS4u0PVyGg

----------------
Rhino Beetle is up to level 2
Hm1cULMvGavzSAE923ftDxS3auW6jKYCJBRvOUnVuBjuam1WaQIxJyH8JZFtSi2PC5OVJ1ABFYrJA5NRyO-IL09AbNgLc8H9E3KcjuYdQARqtx6qHSKiyBGflYiABLL7gVepVXkwCMk

----------------

more little posing around with new clothes pics:

Last edited:
pet photos...

will update the first post with these later...

Oratan Axe: still level 13 a bit longer, Auto loot critier is up to 90.8%
entropia_2018-02-14_00.20.27.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.20.37.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.20.31.jpg

===============
Arret: Level 6
Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14, Criteria: 0.0%
entropia_2018-02-14_00.18.57.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.19.07.jpg

---------------
WlperTinger: Level 1
Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming - 10% @ Lvl 14
entropia_2018-02-14_00.17.57.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.17.59.jpg

===============
Rhino Beetle: Level 1
Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 18
entropia_2018-02-14_00.17.20.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.17.24.jpg

============
Paneleon: Level 1
Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14
entropia_2018-02-14_00.16.31.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.16.33.jpg

---------------------
Mang Chang: Level 1
Passive: Skill Gain - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11
entropia_2018-02-14_00.15.13.jpg

entropia_2018-02-14_00.15.16.jpg

============
Still working on the pleak ranger missions... Currently about half way through the 6k (stage 3)... Still using autloot pills to push up criteria and skills on axe, leaving him out while I hunt for passive experience during that hour long pill... Primarily using the scorpion to hunt with lately, and chon to fill up the last 10 minutes of the hour after the scorpion TT value dies til next repair. No need for armor on the pleaks, so not using any, unless I feel like wearing some gloves to match my coat. (CDF armor does have a use after all)...

Now off to bed since I got this real world to deal with in a few hours...

(p.e. love animations on how some of these cyrene pets fart, lol)

I will likely stay on Cyrene at least long enough to up level on all of these Cyrene pets up to level 7 so they can be exported.

(still doing the daily mazes too... up to 60 certificates towards the 200 needed for the next wolpertinger... )

Last edited:
Back