Maria's Endeavors

maze weaving

Another night of maze weaving...

Usually do the run to end first, then come back and do the other missions killing the vlanwings along the way to the unraveller, then hit the burrow, bones, and mining equipment. Always make sure to
go back to the docks to talk to the npc to get that last one or else you'll only get 7 certificates, not 8

Last edited:
Oratan Axe is now level 14!

entropia_2018-02-20_19.29.19.jpg

entropia_2018-02-20_19.30.18.jpg

Auto loot criteria: 91.7%
entropia_2018-02-20_19.30.21.jpg

entropia_2018-02-20_19.30.23.jpg

(now the proud owner of 6 compet deeds! ;) ...)
(something kinda funny is in "My Items" Section the compet deeds show up directly below the Common Dung, lol...)

oops... now it's 8... ;)

make that 10! ;)

(now let's home payout will be worth it this weekend... we'll SEE)

(also proud owner of 19 Christmas Tree 2017s and 2 of the older ones... time to start decorating. ;))

(and of course a near full set of 5b plates again)

Last edited:
couple more globals tonight...

May do these bots more often?... ;) Burns down a full Katsuichi Determingation, but it's fun.

Drill Bot 1001 15 PED Sat, 24 Feb 2018 05:07:39
QJUVc6RQR-WhZbgVMwsAxgmI7XqQ61xnNEAv5gan35uPReyPr4fuy082FUoLgy26E2L7Wsvy8DQonMcAA89BvbJXPVDn2MCOqBDAFSnd_YAOo3Nj7HQEddyU9h0bGLTr0hU8MC2ciX4

-k4VKb3mM6IplpHqw8hrPEIunUzLKoNhI0F8CKb_RS4DAw1kjbBsoSgiHF8b81kCDUTJ0tfysfXLo3mcdBTwW4GYSOcX8OtnMqrlgYLIj2ZbqHeeGzKUn-ZKw9dyUQxa1luo9AffFQg

=======
MLeWYE-xPZM35Mz2L5xqNSftsWrN5vrio4Kh1YSxO38ryKe2pB_z17wb69-piB0k5QJPiZ2nskAd1SZaohDb3Gzr08uYA5KmDQpMkYzLmQ0yoqT4dP_2E8Siv7mdIw12GqynOcnIu0I

Seems like a solid way to up Hit Professions...

Probably not gonna repair the determination for a while since it's too tempting to use it as my primary weapons due to it's high dps even though I'm only at about half Hit Ability on it... It is fun to play with but can be pricey fun. Mainly just use it for higher level mobs than the Webshop gun can take down with A101 speedily. Did this little mission tonight maily to burn off some TT to pick up the last of those compet deeds before first payout on them this weekend. Now I've got 10. Think that's enough to hold a while.

Last edited:
back to auction buying for the near future... and upping the levels on the pets, etc. business as usual... ;)

Last edited:
I don't usually keep tricking down to low concentration like this, but for video purposes to show the trick animations, figured it'd be ok this once, lol. ;)

I may do a little video like this for each pet eventually.

(usually if you are training you just want to do one trick at 100% or 99% and then let build back up to 99% before next trick... greet and dance typically get you about 5 or so tricks before it's below 99%. Roll is once or twice usually. Higher level tricks above roll is once and then you have to wait a few minutes til you are ready for next trick... I just keep the ones I'm taming spawned when hunting, mining, crafting, or just generally logged in doing nothing but auction browsing, home decorating, etc. as the passive experience builds up quite a bit over time. (burns nutrio just like having a vehicle spawned and hovering in place burns passive oil, etc.)

Last edited:
Since Arret's now at level 7 I'll start upping the other Cyrene pets to level 7 to get em all there and ready for exportation to the U Zoo. Rhino beetle is at level 3. Haven't started on Paneleon, Mang Chang or Wolper Tinger yet.

Collected almost enough mazeweaver certificates to collect second Wolper Tinger so that at least one of them can stay in the U zoo at any given time if I'm out skilling with the higher skilled one.

Wish there were more nutrio being sold on Cyrene auction or by some trader selling at decent rates on this planet. Importation Auction fee is ridiculous for this type of thing, lol.

When I leave this rock and go back to Calypso to stock up on items before next adventures I'll be sure to stock up on lots of nutrio likely... although the buying on planet I'm skilling on does keep it out of the hands of the pirates I suppose.

not quite a global, but a nice little chunk of shrapnel for a pleak...
yxmaUenBc990o-SbQnxk7DP8foETlhDFpKaXhrfleiZ6jV9A5I01CYyKjgWvJEtUacZX_uRmRZuF0HY6Cqm_TcP54FRN2gQoq3Z9ktIQZv1Z3dIYjgKw3e46aMQUI21WQpbx6lBaMms=w2400

Meanwhile second WolperTinger has been acquired...

along with another rover and another Mei Hua Quan

and Oratan Axe is up to 92.9% on autoloot criteria bar...

What's the difference between an "American" pirate flag vs. an "Australian" pirate flag? Or any sort of pirate flag for that matter? :p

What's the difference between an "American" pirate flag vs. an "Australian" pirate flag? Or any sort of pirate flag for that matter? :p
Mainly just the image texture on em, but also what is used to craft em, and what they are used for to craft...

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/?search=pirate+flag&page=search

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=pirate flag&type=search

(they are mainly just furniture for now... interesting furniture since the flags have a wave animation)

New Night Light Acquired. :)

entropia_2018-03-09_23.48.27.jpg

Starting to work on the apartment redecoration process...

Still need to go to the other apartments on other planets, but this isn't a bad start for the Halloween Room on Calypso.

another sign purchased and installed in apartment...

Staying on caly a few more days before its time to head home to rocktropia a few daze... then off to ark for a while... may try to tame monria too, but well see

Last edited:
back at Livas working on Berycled again. Currently on Iron III level, will probably stick with full mission here for next few months.

Probably will stay on Calypso til the yearly xmas (or possibly halloween?) planet hopping excursion.

Got counless many xmas trees to put in to the apartments and a few more posters and tomtebloss and a few other odds and ends one of these days.

I'll probably sell off the embra c1 one of these months since I now have the adjusted embra c1 as well... (either that or I'll go ahead and buy all of em in game just for the hell of it lol)

The embra is over on Arkadia in my apartment there at the moment... eventually I'll hop over there to redecorate and hit more missions there, but that may be closer to the end of the year?

Last edited:
stacks back in the apartment...

Played a couple of hours today... Completed the 3K part of the bery iron.

Moved stackables from storage up to the apartment. Swing by if you are interested in buying any of em sometime... PM and we can talk about prices, etc.

(Mainly moved them up there so that I don't keep getting tempted to TT it all as I have all too often in the past, but also because it's an interesting way to allow others to see what I got if they are interested in any of it... Eventually a shopkeeper will be purchased again, but will take my time building up to that... probably build up pile of shrapnel or muscle oil that will get TTed to buy it eventually. Most Shrap gets TTed to repair weapons and armor, but I'll start sparing some to go towards building up towards this goal...)

The apartment on Calypso is:
Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP at Sakura City. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17. Look for apartment H.

There's a few pets sticking their heads through the walls in the hallway. If you get stuck there, just use the M trick to move again (spam the Map and it'll allow you to move if your avatar gets stuck inside of the polys of the pets...). I'll probably remove them from the hallway someday soon... just like the way they look there... wish Mindark had not removed the item points in hallways from apartments that used to be in them a few years back.

Last edited:

Not sure I like the formatting of these videos with the black border, but it's only way I've gotten obs to get full screen lately for some reason. (I don't run game in full screen, just in windowed mode, so that may be part of what's going on? My video card ain't the best either, so it's a laggy video when I try to stream, so not sure I'll do it much going forward?...)

The armor is Adjusted Harrier (Webshop Platinum w/ 5b - overprotection for bery, I know... I know....
Gun is King Kong Tommy SE (webshop tommy gun w/ a101).. plus a few other odd weapons, etc. )

If you do visit the apartment, it's still a hodge podge of stuff a bit... Eventually most of the Halloween related items will be in the Calypso apartment and the xmas stuff will be in the Arkadia apartment, but as it is right now it's all scattered a bit so it is as it is. Most stackable stuff is over by the xmas tree or behind the plant in the corner. It'll all be organized better one of these months.

Last edited:
who says you can't start decorating for xmas 9 months early?!?... ;)
entropia_2018-03-26_11.02.50.jpg

entropia_2018-03-26_11.02.59.jpg

==========
starting over since I didn't like the off center feel... was too wobbly... going to take a while to do this the right way since you think it's centered on x axis only to find y or z is off a bit...

Here's skinny tree til we get more done later. ;)

JD0755o3eKC14wHA_Hwjr6t84nqQ-pr1_yl4K3wmzjO0hqZHkEUVc5IEMSJTMO83evRl_VmK6fq-BRI2HkyqgV3AQrTdiB8KtLw_2guIdeCJjM4959LTxM96Ca3GnN  U-8MnUwsL2TdQ=w2400

===========
Phase 2:
hB_xlqo328LF9K-IwMcXCN8Wfjh_6HlU9-S9Gx5z-oFtPc4SPhMe5gn9C7gEwaylYMhvdudEi18pvJLhee1EaZmb_N0  Ed3sU4Olnq5U6qtyTVfrQZZ-O_Zt0o3lTAr1S9zBO5D5b7do=w2400

O0ZhLkUzohq5I_nu_0QdiJ5QDjgBRxX-NmfG7Yqxn84f4KcQDziFkMlz1d9nTp0ruB8DQeyoD96DtyVTqN  duwfvWjxNfONg9QKTYh7Fpw6G8AmfGNIoq3ZBoX5Yu6J5-1Lv6-QcyIis=w2400

OHsBMaMW3aWy1cOHUeMxnonwCD35EMMwGCEBjo56hmy51dZIq_  Xxe-exgV5jJVcRvb3eXvPI6JR9QG2dKKZzT_M8_QUJ9qdJupVl1vh9  OdiJwguLt04ysXGSzFYjtx8Ra-TBZXFqvbI=w2400

==========================
Phase III isn't so pretty... may have to rethink how to do this since I'm running out of trees slowly... along the journey I've figured out some new tricks on how to do the scaffolding quicker though, so as we continue my interior decorating skills are improving. ;)

OhuIQdBLnBoT7A1kVV7S2SQQtq3PNhjLyW-LsB90KRKPiT_8YHwFxlfNazlhQVPbjhK1aY9qo01uZApQb09Al  GglbL2cayVT4o6kZFzytEC4SsWiBEqxWioPAkeVETOOC9B0cHM  hJl4=w2400

WfuYAWUgu0oI74JD3HCBEN00kFnCwZDioQx5u4wRM86bCF2WGd  BbMNndXRCx5myl6dgkcoFaG9cqWmBs3xiaoxp_PvAuLZockQIV  zaPEtFgmQyVSwEOB77s5DBiFmEV_mUSxfU59HLE=w2400

either need to probably buy about 12 more trees to finish up current configuration or redo it and space it out more... I think the middle pole isn't needed now that I've figured out how to space out the angled lines more... Not sure if 6, 8 or 12 base trees on bottom of pyramid are better... but think if I think of it geometrically it seems to work better... much like ancient days in ol sculpture class back in college.

------------------------------
BAH HUMBUG!
Starting over again... this time more precisely... and more 'small'... (K.I.S.S.)
(staring at these flashing lights for over a hour at a time doing this thing almost gives me motion sickness at times, lol)
Decided to go with a pentagon type base shape this round so as to lower number of trees needed for this project...

Lined up some tomebloss on the floor as a pentagon and using them sort of like a way to measure angles in game easier than it is just to do by guesstimates...

lining up 'angle' correctly each axis is tricky. However, I'm getting closer to what I'm wanting... at least for the first of the 5 'legs' of this thing.

Wanting the stars at the top to all meet in center and the ffa star will go up top again... kinda tricky to do this exactly though since a lot of the angles are guesstimates and the 'tools' used for the scaffolding aren't really meant to do this exact type stuff, lol. Think I may take longer and more dedication working on this silly thing than Mindark designers did in throwing these objects together in the first place...

Design is mainly going to be 3 trees overlapping at about halfway point on top three rungs, angled towards center on those, stars/trees turned (rotated) in such a way so that stars are more or less pointed towards one another, and lowest '4th' layer is on the floor as usual just for some extra floor height 'bushiness' in the tree... if prices on trees on auction go too high, I have no qualms about stopping the project. Reason I'm doing the pentagon shape is to lower number of trees as hex, octo, or higher number of base trees would substantially raise the complexity of this little project and how much expense it's worth doing it in the first place far above what I'm willing to put in to this thing. .. 4 x 5 = 20 so in theory around 20 trees are needed to get this thing done. I'm approaching that many in inventory/storage/apartment if I count the two 'original old' trees, but not sure I want to use them as they deserve their own little corners in the apartment...

The 'angle' is a lot less (or is it more, depending on which way you look at it?) steep than the original plan was up in the above phases before the restart/redo... otherwise when you get towards center the stars are too much off to one side or the other...

Real trick might be re-adding the ffa star up top - using it instead of the traditional xmas star since original 'furniture' stars hang from ceiling... the ffa stars 'hang' from the floors, lol... tricky because to get the 'star' to place right you have to move the top tree or else the 'pivot point' of the star can't 'fit' inside of the geometry of the tree already there, making it difficult to get the angle right again on the scaffolding that was originally used...

Phase I REDO:

Last edited:
well...

Since compets is 'free' to play and a bit less boring than sweating between deposits, I've started streaming some compet play. Warning: I pretty much suck at this game, but hey, it's a game (and it desperately needs some advertising so my 10 deeds may pay out more than 2 pecs a month some day). ;)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnMOar3QFQYIhi39bqaz9_LjqwqFbegMI

(probably will start recording the '5 wins a day in arena stuff'

Last edited:
another leg of the big tree... more to come...

4th of 5 legs...

4th leg up... one more to go...

Not sure if I 'like' it or not, but it's definitely starting to grow on me a bit. Will probably look more interesting when the tomtebloss lights are installed.

The 'new' scaffolding maneuver to get them up there is still time consuming, but not as much as the old process. Spacing and angles aren't 'perfect' since it's eyeballed a lot, but that's ok. Kinda like hanging a traditional tree in real life... it's always different each year as it's touched by human hands.

entropia_2018-04-12_00.05.48.jpg

The star up top lights up the ceiling in interesting ways... will work nicely once the tomtebloss and other visuals are added in and layered on top.

entropia_2018-04-12_00.05.09.jpg

entropia_2018-04-12_00.05.18.jpg

entropia_2018-04-12_00.05.27.jpg

star's not exactly centered up top... but that's ok. May (or may not) add some blazers up there for some visual sparkle later.

Last edited:
garland hung. Will wait to finish up tree after I pick up some of the trees in storage on Calypso.

Poster Collection hung upstairs.

Starting to work on placing the alpha core cards upstairs too. Going to use a piece of furniture to do it this time since it'll be less wonky than trying to hang them like I did last time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-in-Entropia&p=3639823&viewfull=1#post3639823

when not observing all the bugs and glitches, and false advertisements and unfulfilled promises, I mostly am upping pet levels, interior decorating, and occasional taking selfies or panoramas...

(lately I've been also recording compet action in youtube, but that's technically not in this game. I know, I know, they do the recording playback thing in game too, but that isn't for public viewing or historic viewing, etc. since it gets reset every time arena season ends, and it's just for those in top rankings mostly, etc.)

Last edited:
Last edited:
little more decorating in the Arkadian apartment tonight... Couple of mannequins added downstairs. Full set of all the alpha cards I have (minus the 3 needed to complete sets) is upstairs. Few odds and ends moved around a bit. Really looks sweet at night when sun goes down.

POVR coin and box are up by the alpha cards. Still some subtle stuff to do eventually, but it's coming along. Really like the way it's starting to shape up.

YKQeeKuGXcZ-WL6GXR45qUffn2uyWZ3JjI5EHK2opDlJxKWc-BmJ4bjg6mJ1NyfSQryOREgG--3YgBgDtjjegthvsazJu48w3Fkji7kB6rlrpeSzkw-sgqt9ypOkKLPpSIHS1jlE7eM=w2400

IRmjOMPIb-AxyCS6eG6l21M0Va_1YiEw3klPAcF4bo5wRSCV66zkxiB7VL_uPtGBcqS0GbRRFRvjRaFsl-AC0xWyXwYPDw-90A_ap7jIiIkd13ivcs84sIPMiNY3iQ5LBNWM6nYMoKk=w2400

pGusYf1D0KC0nd2m0KWE5KPkBSpI68on1ug64WjrGtERzc_1h8UZoDw0So0AkbFf-hxJJJ0n2DcBGerHNcGPYqhYYib4jqxAo3FHf4NsE9BjAMsXQd58wQKoPP5LnhqL_pJOXqYYJ68=w2400

FidD_3MIkDGqb9gg8wy4yW4lm7OF9duksH-1KzSe_bq3ylGQypJD5fqqWk_HNw6m3ngB783bF-N1jy8fy_JTf1d82Cq8w-BgIKuGwHPFVdCZ9oAnaeWcheHBZVue1xjzxDhG0v0bLGk=w2400

X_AxwewEtgAOK5YgjEBnJi2TTa29uRxczDUuo3i_0FbkIUHvkIrlYMi6gB8j0zVoPrQRx-uY1e1oed6iZ0kUqi6Jz1WnX-BkuDBxlCQsQHb5YQmlxUW4zv_f6a-fZdur3GE0iuhdhqM=w2400

not going to do too much around the big tree thing til I get the spare trees from Caly some day back over to Arkadia. Thinking about either using the tomtebloss to do extra lighting on it, or hanging the plushies in the tree, or doing a mega star similar to the "chandelier" type thing I did on RT a while back...
FMB2foVeXMtxJz2BOSncb78FXWufy6fk1b5phjPVkaXS-pC4-lWbDV_zjfZRcn1blCFOIE6rwxdRtIfyx-QY1cPf0wg9M1jusdScYMkJvESqbeQXm5MfJu2jS5IgTFFgYzHUEf4IBQ=w2400

now off to bed a couple of hours so I can deal with real world before long...

Last edited:
Trees are more or less how I want em, so now the ornament hanging begins...

4yZQWxtvW799HILLFjJMWoKf0dxmF_LQ4MpTBGXLr53vAWUElY  kReO4nncYavbvdhy4TFQy7xiGs4hZZYKgnqxGoZeIHLgYhp7jD  PFymw0LUXcyPuYuYS6wTvagQDobSXZJ62PaW3Z8=w2400

bSDs7uNexokCdJHCfE08G_bOeXDt_kZg7x67dMKSH0VHk3rDWj  UQy5a83d4p2NexzE4DeOjMV7OUpVXjLahU5p2ndnWjtD_ruV1m  _FU6ucv1EguWXEocFvyc9_cf-VejNUGYJ9JLwho=w2400

Really wish Arkadia's apartments had as many item points as Rocktropia's do.

Last edited:
compets is kinda fun!

https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/compets/ - few more streamed videos on there... Still in the 70s in arena rankings, mainly because I don't have a bunch of time to work on it daily... Was interesting tonight... 3 boxes in one run. ;) (2 dailies and one increase in rankings... think it was a timing issue on how I got the dailies in row like that since I missed yesterdays mostly, so I think I got yesterdays and todays in the same run and it was just timed to where it hit 2 days)

Since I've started recording compet playing in the blog/youtube playlists, figure I may as well put another page out there for the Entropia Streams, and start streaming EU activity more as well...

Maria's Entropia Universe Streams

Lately I mainly only hunt with timed loot or skill pills as I'm hunting late at night during nights of insomnia, or when I'm not busy doing other things on my days off (limited in that lately since grass is almost long enough to start mowing again. ;) )

(Hey devs, if you are reading this, you can kindly now give me a few globals and hofs in a row when the videos are recording so it'll all be a good form of advertising for you. ;) :) )

the low hp quests ...

started this idea way back over in post 95 and before than really... going to use this post to track the progress... (also likely going to start streaming some of the hunts more going forward... Most hunts are only an hour at a time or so since I'm more or less using skill pills to keep track of time and not hunt too long most days. (Sadly my real world body needs this funny thing called sleep from time to time...))

20k ped self challenge:
Think I may start just not TTing anything or selling anything and just convert shrapnel in to universal ammo, until I've got at least 20k ped or so in tt value sitting in various looted junk, then look in to doing something interesting?
---
(I do TT shrapnel to repair armor and weapons when needed)
I think what I'll probably do, when not working on taming, (or after all of the prereq bars for the zoo is unlocked and each of the zoo animals are high enough level ot exist on any planet) is each of the iron missions for the mobs below 20 hp, and then swap over to the repeatable missions for mob in same hp level as those below 20 health critters...
---
(currently not working on taming much til Mindark does more with it and compet integration... I am skilled enough to use a Boiga whip but don't care to climb the skill ladder on taming the more rare stuff much til there's more to taming than there is currently...)
Think I may do the one timer missions first, than come back to the repeatable ones after each planets one time through are done... may even limit it down to all 10 hp mobs on each planet before going up to the 15 or 20, etc.?
Also may hold off on the 'unknowns' on last stages on wiki until it's 'known' what the reward is and if last stage is repeatable... too much uncertainty is not always a good thing in this game.

Below 20 HP Mobs - Arkadia:
Current standings:
Mob: Min HP

Arkadian Hornet HP: 10
Notes:
- found inside and just south of Victorious Firebase (18585, 10244) (that's the TP on bottom of the alphabetic list of TPs on Arkadia if you have it.. simply scroll down to bottom of tp list at nearest tp)
- from Victorious run straight south and jump over or go around the big Firebase wall (I usually use stairs and jump over)... Stay somewhat close to the south wall of the firebase, especially if you do the select next type hunting with auto loot pills, etc. since there are some bigger maturities of other type of mobs not too far away.. don't want to aggro them unless you are ready to take em on.

IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Stage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Arkadian Hornet
Reward: 24000 Universal Ammo

IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Stage 2
Objective: Kill 500 Arkadian Hornet
Reward: Weapon Handling (0.40 Ped)

IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1000 Arkadian Hornet
Reward: Aim (0.82 Ped)

IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Arkadian Hornet
Reward: Handgun (4.05 Ped)

IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Stage 5
Objective: Kill 10000 Arkadian Hornet
Reward: Rifle (8.10 Ped)

*Currently on Stage 5: 0 of 10000.
--------------
Carabok HP: 10
Notes:
- Wiki says "within Training areas of all Firebase Academies" but I've mainly hunted them and think most do around Celeste Quarry.
- tons of n00bs sweat these critters, so you can get some chat grief if you accidentally kill some sweater's little mob if you hunt with select next and auto loot on as I do a lot of times...

IFN Challenge - Carabok Stage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Carabok
Reward: First Aid (eq. 0.02 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Carabok Stage 2
Objective: Kill 500 Carabok
Reward: Dexterity (eq. 0.28 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Carabok Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1000 Carabok
Reward: Athletics (eq. 0.35 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Carabok Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Carabok
Reward: Carabok Trophy Head and Courage (eq. 1.77 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Carabok Stage 5
Objective: Kill 10000 Carabok
Reward: Evade (eq. 1.77 PED value)

*Currently: Stage 5 - 2353/10k
--------------
Oratan Prospector HP: 10
--------------
Rakta HP: 10

ACA Challenge - Rakta Stage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Rakta
Reward: Power Fist (eq. 0.03 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Rakta Stage 2
Objective: Kill 750 Rakta
Reward: Rifle (eq. 0.23 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Rakta Stage 3
Objective: Kill 3150 Rakta
Reward: Longblades (eq. 0.98 PED implant

ACA Challenge - Rakta Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Rakta
Reward: BLP Weaponry Technology (eq. 1.56 PED implant) or
Laser Weaponry Technology (eq. 1.56 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Rakta Stage 5
Objective: Kill 9000 Rakta
Reward: Heavy Melee Weapons (eq. 2.81 PED implant) or
Weapons Handling (eq. 2.81 PED implant)

--------------
Yarrijak HP: 10

ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 1
Objective: Kill 75 Yarrijak
Reward: Shortblades (eq. 0.01 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 2
Objective: Kill 400 Yarrijak
Reward: Handgun (eq. 0.04 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1200 Yarrijak
Reward: Rifle (eq. 0.11 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 4
Objective: Kill 4800 Yarrijak
Reward: Aim (eq. 0.42 PED implant)

ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 5
Objective: Kill 12000 Yarrijak
Reward: Combat Reflexes (eq. 1.05 PED implant) or
Longblades (eq. 1.05 PED implant) or
Weapons Handling (eq. 1.05 PED implant)

ACA Killpoint Challenge - Yarrijak Stage 6 (Repeatable)
Objective: Kill Yarrijak worth 60000 kill points
Reward: Yarrijak Figurine +
Anatomy (eq. 4.88 PED implant)

--------------
(Monura are near Valiant Firebase TP)
Monura Male HP: 12

IFN Challenge - Monrua MaleStage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Monura Male
Reward: 24k Universal Ammo

IFN Challenge - Monura MaleStage 2
Objective: Kill 500 Monura Male
Reward: Combat Reflexes (Unknown Ammount)

IFN Challenge - Monrua Male Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1000 Monura Male
Reward: Longblades (Unknown Amount)

Currently Stage 2: 0/1000

IFN Challenge - Monrua Male Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Monura Male
Reward: BLP Weaponry Technology 4.09 PED
Monura Male Trophy Head

IFN Challenge - Monrua Male Stage 5
Objective: Kill 10000 Monura Male
Reward: Unknown

--------------
Monura Female HP: 13

Planet Arkadia 17200 2282 (south of Valiant Firebase)

IFN Callenge - Monura Female Stage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Monura Female
Reward: 24k Universal Ammo

IFN Callenge - Monura Female Stage 2
Objective: Kill 500 Monura Female

IFN Callenge - Monura Female Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1000 Monura Female

IFN Callenge - Monura Female Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Monura Female

Currently Stage 4: 0/5000

IFN Callenge - Monura Female Stage 5
Objective: Kill 10000 Monura Female

--------------
Gallard HP: 15

IFN Challenge - Gallard Stage 1
Objective: Kill 100 Gallard
Reward: First Aid (eq. 0.02 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Gallard Stage 2
Objective: Kill 500 Gallard
Reward: Dexterity (eq. 0.30 PED value)

Currently: Stage 2: 47/500

IFN Challenge - Gallard Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1000 Gallard
Reward: Athletics (eq. 0.38 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Gallard Stage 4
Objective: Kill 5000 Gallard
Reward: Gallard Trophy Head and Courage (eq. 1.88 PED value)

IFN Challenge - Gallard Stage 5
Objective: Kill 10000 Gallard
Reward: Evade (eq. 1.88 PED value)

--------------
--------------
Ostelok HP: 20

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 1
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 5000 kill points
Reward: Aim (eq. 0.56 PED value)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 2
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 10000 kill points
Reward: Anatomy (eq. 1.13 PED value)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 3
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 20000 kill points
Reward: Courage (eq. 2.25 PED value)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 4
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 40000 kill points
Reward: Ostelok Trophy and Perception (eq. 4.50 PED value)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 5
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 80000 kill points
Reward: Bravado (eq. 2.83 PED value) OR 25 Agility tokens + Bravado (eq. 0.55 PED value)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Stage 6 (Repeatable)
Objective: Kill Ostelok worth 60000 kill points
Reward: Ostelok Figurine +
Courage (eq. 4.25 PED value)

--------------
================
================
================
Higher than 20 HP Mobs on Arkadia (for Later)...

ACTUALLY... NUSUL SHOULDN'T BE LISTED ABOVE SINCE IT'S WAY OVER 20 HP... IT'S NOT A BELOW 20 MOB FOR THE MISSION!. The tameable Puny nusul which only has 20 HP is does NOT count towards the mission if I remember correctly... The mob that do count is young and up which have HP that starts at 330! I did kill a few for the Christmas mission, and just to try out different mobs, but going forward I won't be ready to tackle 330+HP mobs on a regular basis since I'm going to just be focused on the low HP mob for a while with this thing...

Nusul HP: 20 FOR PUNY TAMEABLE, 330+ HP for Young and Up...
NOTES:
- Wave spawn at grid 27641, 11298 Waves are kind of annoying because they appear to be timed... so if you don't kill enough mobs before timer ends you may have wasted a lot of ammo on mob that disappears before you can loot it! It is a good way to get a bunch of mob at once, but just be warned! (The rewards for this chain are nice, but you also pay for it in the decay on all that HP you have to wipe out)

IFN Challenge - Nusul Stage 1
Objective: Kill 75 Nusul
Reward: Power Fist (eq. 0.23 PED implant)

IFN Challenge - Nusul Stage 2
Objective: Kill 400 Nusul
Reward: Laser Weaponry Technology (eq. 1.23 PED implant)

IFN Challenge - Nusul Stage 3
Objective: Kill 1200 Nusul
Reward: Dexterity (eq. 3.68 PED implant)

IFN Challenge - Nusul Stage 4
Objective: Kill 4800 Nusul
Reward: Nusul Trophy Head and
Strength (25 Tokens) and Light Melee Weapons (eq. 5.04 PED implant) or
Strength (25 Tokens) and Explosive Projectiles Weaponry (eq. 5.04 PED implant)

IFN Challenge - Nusul Stage 5
Objective: Kill 12000 Nusul
Reward: Psyche (100 Tokens) and Electrokinesis (eq. 2.89 PED implant) or
Psyche (100 Tokens) and First Aid (eq. 2.89 PED implant) or
Psyche (100 Tokens) and Dodge (eq. 2.89 PED implant)

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Nusul Stage 6 (Repeatable)
Objective: Kill Nusul worth 60000 kill points
Reward: Nusul Figurine and Bravado (eq. 5.98 PED implant)

==========================
Arkadia Taming Notes:
When I'm skilling up on taming on Arkadia I'm mostly doing it South of Robot Factory where a lot of the puny Nusul can be found. Most of the tamed mobs end up in storage in Arkadia Underground until I can find some non-buffy times to convert the low end pets in to animal essence or do something interesting with them. I mainly focus on puny nusul on Ark when I want to tame since Pandi isn't exportable, etc. Oratan Miner might be fun to chase some day, but my skill level is a bit low for them at the moment.

Last edited:
Back