Why is Earth Shock decreasing in price

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
Is it now because it decays?

I am not saying that it does, just curious for the reason for the fall from 3000 to 2000.

There is no change to the decay of EST... its just the loot mechanics have changed so hunting without taking armor decay might be causing poor returns?

Shouldnt have been 2000 or 3000% to begin with. So just a bubble popping.

Also the increased potential for it to be re added to the token vendor under loot 2.0

Low demand

Thank you.

buffs not as valuable as they used to be.

Loot is now proportionate to "actual decay" not additional damage?

When you deal too many crits to a mob your loot turns shitty, very simple explaination.

Just a small FYI here......Im running at 6% crit and 90% ++ critsize and Im TT+ so i assume its not a bad thing with crits, its more a matter of other things too now instead of earlier when stacked buffs was the single solution for winning. (And yes I dont have perfect samplesize but I have more samplesize then most does...)

//Linz

When you deal too many crits to a mob your loot turns shitty, very simple explaination.

(based on 0 focus blow)
Purchase an EST, get some extra focus blow % (lets say to 2%) and test it yourself, dont ever just believe what people claim/say. Test it you will see for yourself.

Last edited:
Purchase an EST, get some extra focus blow % and test it yourself, dont ever just believe what people claim/say. Test it you will see for yourself.

I can't get any extra focus blow.I am doing something wrong or its just me?:)

(based on 0 focus blow)
Purchase an EST, get some extra focus blow % (lets say to 2%) and test it yourself, dont ever just believe what people claim/say. Test it you will see for yourself.

I did conduct such a test a few years ago Akon.

Last edited:
I did conduct such a test a few years ago Akon. I recorded the loot in TT - except multipliers - from a couple of thousand Caperon Young with a rifle with over 100 damage and EST and no armor decay (fairly obvious with EST). I also noted down if I crit the Caperon once, twice, three times or never. The average loot stayed the same whether I crit or not, somewhere around about 2.81ped. I did hold your opinion that crits lowered loot, but the test I did it did not show that; surprised me as when I crit the mob three times the cost to kill was far lower but it didnt show up in my results. It became a bit too laborious to carry the test on much further.

But is this still the case with loot 2.0?

I checked it with loot 2.0 and everything was normal with loot after bigger criticals. There won't be more EST sets for sure because 60% is really high increasement.

Last edited:
Doesn't improve eco anymore...

edit: No longer lets your print peds...

EST doesn't improve efficiency, but only the cost involved.

Agree, seen this with Arson TEN quite a bit..I land an 800 DMG crit on a mob that maybe have 1100 hp and most of the time the loot is lowest possible... I dont know if it works the same on higher HP mobs.

Back