Selling: [UNIQUE] Improved MAKO FAL T5.X + Melee Trauma X

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Want to make some changes for no other reason but activities that continue my LA brand.

My current post 2.0 returns: 101%TT.

Improved Mako FAL Tier 5.8

Currently is unique. It is a sister to the Improved Mako MANTA but it is the only melee weapon of the 2 that can fit large amplifiers.

Melee Trauma Amplifier X

This amplifier is the highest damage melee amplifier at 44 DMG. There are only 2 in game.

ECO

Imp Mako FAL + X is 3.172 DPP and a base DPS of 76.45

With Imp Ares: 3.196dpp and 83.192 DPS
With Imp Ares + Halloween Ring: 3.21DPP and 83.554 DPS
Throw in an X pill: 3.278dpp and 94.788 DPS

Efficiency with Improved MAKO FAL is 82.7. With Melee Trauma Amplifier X, it is 80.8. Each damage enhancer increases the efficiency by 0.1. I find a predamager + the sword to be very useful. The break rate of the sword was approximately 0.3% of turnover after mu per enhancer slot (half of that of IMK2) @ 480% and capped fast reload.

This combo has 15 more DPS than IMK2 + Imp105. Ultimately, you get more bang for your peds. It also burns enhancers less than imk2 because of attack speed.

Tier costs for this sword are just slightly less than the IMK2. Tier 5 cost about 4500 TT.

SB/BO Price for Both: +49K BO

Disclosure: Because this sword is very close to the eco safeguard that is in the game, you cannot economy enhance or use the mod 8 amp. This should tell you alot about this type of weapon.

PEDs, auds, perhaps anything mining specific are the only things I will accept. I will not accept CLDs (overpriced). The sword is near max TT (2960ped) but can roll it off over time.

This is not a price check thread. Respectively keep the thread clean unless you wish to purchase.

Last edited:
Did you test yet if it finally fits a mod viii amp?

do you track your enhancer break rate and if you do what it is ?

free bump for this awesome weapon

seems to be about 1 in 2500.

Bump it up. Ready for T6.

Still over 100% for July bump

Bump it up. Amp cant be sold by itself.

Following, interested in the imp mako, seeing where this sale goes! :)

Still buying lotto tickets hoping I strike it rich and can buy these toys, gl bump! :D

Bump it up. Still for sale. But no rush. It is still one of those weapons that i dont mind keeping.

Curious, how long does it take before needing to be repaired (I'm assuming all melee users keep tools on them).

I believe it was 2.5 amps no enh. Like 4.5k full cycle iirc.

Why are you unable to eco enhance it? What is this eco safeguard?

Back