Eomon Spotted

thewebbie

Dominant
Society
Shaolin
Soumal Thewebbie Darksky
Spotted an Emon old at [39742, 59588, 137] West of Naval Station Triton.

It is dead.. Hope more will come soon.

That's among the rextelum spawn, isn't it? Nowhere near the regular migration locations.

I was not sure if it still existed, but a random Eomon has been spawning in that area for years... probably after a large (10k - 20k) number of rextelum kills in the area.

Yes. I was hunting rex when I came across it. MindArk Officials stopped by for a while as well.

That's among the rextelum spawn, isn't it? Nowhere near the regular migration locations.

I was not sure if it still existed, but a random Eomon has been spawning in that area for years... probably after a large (10k - 20k) number of rextelum kills in the area.

Was confirmed to just be the eomon spawned by the rext. :(

this definitely isn't the first time this has popped up in PCF.

Wish I'd get a prize for being right :laugh:

Was confirmed to just be the eomon spawned by the rext. :(

I found 2 about 2 years ago, in that area. I kept going back to see if there are more, but never found. I'd like to know how they spawn... :D

Eomon

I found 2 about 2 years ago, in that area. I kept going back to see if there are more, but never found. I'd like to know how they spawn... :D

They spawn after a certain number kills for Rextelum happens in the area. So just massacre the Rex, and you will get a few Eomons.

Back