Selling: Ranger attachments, perfected tr6, rage 35, easter 2017, halloween 2015

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
I want to sell:

Perfected tr6 tier 9.3 BO 90k

Rage 35 (unique BLP amp with 20% critsize added) Sold

Ranger scope mk2 (2% crit) BO 65k

Ranger sight mk2 (20% critsize) Sold

Ranger sight mk1 (10% critsize) BO +12k

Easterring 2017 (2% crit and some other fun stuff) BO 40k (offer 30k atm)

Halloweenring 2015 (13% critsize and 1% lifesteal, 13hp and slower runspeed) BO 18k

Potentially allso armor mix of supremacy SGA and modified shadow 8 pieces. Not for sale anymore

Id like to sell this as a package to a player aiming high, if I havee interested for many enough of the items I can make separate deals. (edit; I can sell separate anything....)

I have allso insane amount of skills I can sell if buyer is interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

Just got corrected from a friendly soul saying the Header is wrong, its halloween 2015 not 2016 :)

Last edited:
If a brave future owner wants a good deal dont be shy to ask

For a bulkdeal/reseller I could probably make all parts happy :)

I can take partial bids for single items now instead of bulk....some trades might be interesting too if they are easy to sell or lesser value + peds.

//Linzey

Will you break up the mk2 set?

Its free to ask!!

I could do an awsome deal for the tr6 and rageamp in a package

It's also free to set SB and BO

bump

I could ofc, Im so clueless atm about values but will make a big spread since Im uncertain what its worth.

Updated thread with Buyout prices, if multiple items some negotiations are more then possible and if trades just let me know in PM or here what youre thinking.

Thanks for your time!

//Linzey

Dont be scared to make an offer ;)

What did the "Ranger sight mk2" sell for?

Could do an awsome deal for the rage35 and tr6 in a package since I have to s of other weapons for shooting but still in need of peds......bump!!!

Edited original post, bump!

Rage 35 sold and hoping for a big chunk of peds for the perfected gun, awsome efficiency and nice DPS at awsome range.....cant be better combination then that IMO. Offers are welcome

Seems some more stuff potentially will move in the next days, then I think I will have the peds I need for RL and keeping the rest of the otems :)

Bump for some cool items

Easterring gone tomorrow or sunday and some other goodies has some interest.

Im still not shy to bulkoffers, reality unfortunately needs attention first. (That scary 4D place with insane resolution)

Back