Question: no elm and dna samples this year ?

fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
can ma confirm there are no elm weapons or dna samples to loot this year ?
i did eomons(various maturitys) for about 2 hours and 0

so id like to know if this is intentional or is it bugged ?

also,where can i find the repeatable silvermission?

it isnt at nymptown and its also not in other terminals

Let it be some MF chip / amp elm version instead ^^

You need to wait for a wave :rolleyes:

i think it would be good if no elm drop. they pretty much crashed the whole weapon economy for 2 years

agreed, when you also consider PP take share of the decay (not ammo afaik) ELM guns to more damage than just killing market

they drop UL mf amps... not good enough?

that depends on droprate,but me and wife on big eomons can easily lose several thousand an day in tt,if there isnt any mu to make up for that partialy,there just isnt an incentive

but i still think they are supposed to drop and that it is an bug,so thats why i made the post,to inform ma its bugged;)

that depends on droprate,but me and wife on big eomons can easily lose several thousand an day in tt,if there isnt any mu to make up for that partialy,there just isnt an incentive

but i still think they are supposed to drop and that it is an bug,so thats why i made the post,to inform ma its bugged;)

im 95% certain that its supposed to not drop elm weapons.
firts reason is lotso f other weapons drop.
second reason is ul mf amps
and third reason is that they just implemented new bps for new weapons that should build up overall MU again and revive the crafting profession. with now spamming elm weapons they woudl destroy everything again.

agreed, when you also consider PP take share of the decay (not ammo afaik) ELM guns to more damage than just killing market

Afaik there is no evidence of this or recent statement by MA. This is promoted by some players based on stuff that was said a decade ago.

Afaik there is no evidence of this or recent statement by MA. This is promoted by some players based on stuff that was said a decade ago.

It is in the PP prospectus about decay (not about ELM)

Last edited:
EP-53 ELM dropped from eomon live on stream, saw it with my own eyes :eyecrazy:

You must not be achieving "Optimal Loot"

Please match your avatar level to the mob you are hunting :laugh:

i recall Neverdie in RT chat saying he would like to ban them from his planet due to the decay.

imo if they want to keep them, make them limited to the planet they came from

They drop, just maybe less then previous years.

I assume its a good thing Im still selling guns from last years......

i recall Neverdie in RT chat saying he would like to ban them from his planet due to the decay.

If decay matters, why don't we see PPs striving to attract melee hunters then, with specially tailored events and things like that?

If decay matters, why don't we see PPs striving to attract melee hunters then, with specially tailored events and things like that?

under the covers, melee isn't pure decay.

heh :)

we did youngs/matures/olds/prov/guard/dom/alpha/oa :p
with different setups regarding armor + weapons more or less dam/sec etc :)

Optimal loot is dynamic.

heh :)

we did youngs/matures/olds/prov/guard/dom/alpha/oa :p
with different setups regarding armor + weapons more or less dam/sec etc :)

Obviously you have not found the Optimal Loot. You must keep trying.

MA and the community would like you to keep testing for Optimal Quantity and Quality loot.

Please keep testing all possible permutations and combinations of weapons, efficiencies, armor, faps, mob levels, etc. and record all of your results and post them here so we can see you are really trying to contribute for the good of the community and especially MA. They need your peds for further loot development efforts. You might want to hire a bookkeeper.

PS, A dashboard with charts and graphs of all of those metrics that we can drill down into would also be helpful.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Obviously you have not found the Optimal Loot. You must keep trying.

MA and the community would like you to keep testing for Optimal Quantity and Quality loot.

Please keep testing all possible permutations and combinations of weapons, efficiencies, armor, faps, mob levels, etc. and record all of your results and post them here so we can see you are really trying to contribute for the good of the community and especially MA. They need your peds for further loot development efforts. You might want to hire a bookkeeper.

PS, A dashboard with charts and graphs of all of those metrics that we can drill down into would also be helpful.

:tiphat:

maybe the golden combination will be if i dump my wife,gather 3-4 willing beautys and team that way,

ill ask my wife how she feels about that

maybe the golden combination will be if i dump my wife,gather 3-4 willing beautys and team that way,

I'm sure she'll find some strapping lads that provide better loot then you in no time :laugh:

I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to go ahead and keep testing for Quality loot and get us that TPS report mmmmmmk.

It appears somebody has found Optimal Loot.

Miss Elaina tsilltsill
Eomon Young 5 002 PED
Filip f3f18 Andersson
Eomon Young 4 975 PED
devastating Vodka lindse
Eomon Young 3 714 PED

They still have time to get their OLSBM (Optimal Loot Setup By Mob) reports in. :wtg:

OLSBM has to do with quality not quantity though right?

i looted one elm gun as well from stalker, either they are more rare now or it will be adapted soon

OLSBM has to do with quality not quantity though right?

My vague understanding, which may not be any understanding at all as I try to decipher MA Babble, is that "Optimal Loot", is a combination of Quality ( getting good shit in your loot) and Quantity (getting a bunch of good shit in your loot). In this case, Fluske was wondering where his ELM Drops were, that indicated to me he is interested in getting a better Quality of loot, where MA went on to babble about all kinds of contributing factors which people are going to spend their entertainment dollars trying to figure out. I think. I could be totally wrong about all of that. All I know is, my Optimal Loot has been pretty fucking shitty, so fuck all. I will wait for the OLSBM reports.

It appears somebody has found Optimal Loot.

Miss Elaina tsilltsill
Eomon Young 5 002 PED
Filip f3f18 Andersson
Eomon Young 4 975 PED
devastating Vodka lindse
Eomon Young 3 714 PED

They still have time to get their OLSBM (Optimal Loot Setup By Mob) reports in. :wtg:

Clue :
They all come from the country that allows loot, like it always has been.

Back