Eomon Migration 2017 has Begun!

No but it is and always has been required to have high dps to hit multis.. since youre competing with others.
I am trying to understand this properly. Is there a fixed number of "multis" in any given time unit and probably domain, those who kill more mobs within said time unit would be at an advantage to capture them. Is there a fixed chance for you individually of hitting a big one per number of mobs you kill, you could take your sweet time, fewer big hits would just indicate you hunted less but you get your fair share. It is naive to assume the latter?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where i can find LT olds?

Hey MA, where's the LT Stalker spawn?

I wanted to go grind some LT Stalkers last night, but overall the spawn is just weird. In previous migrations, I could always find a decent spawn of LT Stalker/Prowler and happily grind away. However, last night I flew all over the Cape and could not find a dedicated Stalker spawn. I found a couple of very small groups of Stalkers, but they were mixed with Alpha/Old Alpha, Corn, Saba, etc. I did find large numbers of Doms ALL OVER THE PLACE! Is this all they want us to shoot, everywhere I flew, gobs and gobs of Doms... WTF.

:scratch2:

Can someone tell me where eomon young are?

Come on MA, is it really too much to ask to get a dedicated LT Stalker spawn without all the trash, y u gotta mix them with trash?

Actually, I would prefer a large patch of Goliaths (or bigger!), but you have some fascination with making those only trigger spawned for some odd reason.

:scratch2:

There is a dedicated Longtooth Stalker/Prowler spawn at 61890, 87256 near Cape Corinth.

Reactions: Mac
where did LT guardians go now?
shame one has to fly around for ages to get started hunting :scratch2:

Longtooth Guardians are at 69577, 84746. North East from Fort Medusa.

any news about Old Fred ? :)

You may want to head a bit further north from the Guardians... and there might be some more coming this weekend ;)

You may want to head a bit further north from the Guardians... and there might be some more coming this weekend ;)

Old fred, event with alot people, same week end as disturbance system XD
Well, will be sport i guess :D

Any news about the repeatable silver eomon mission being fixed?

Where does the lower maturity path/spawn start?

I'm more interested in olds for mission reasons. Their spawn just ended.

I thought the young mature old provider train started south of Livas - I couldn't find anything tonight?

Back