The Sweat Price is Going Up!

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
With the current price of Mind Essence and Force Nexus at about 135% and 109% respectively, even the resellers can buy sweat at 2 PED/k and make a small profit.

Has everybody actually stopped selling sweat at 1.2 PED/k to 1.3 PED/k, or is there some other mechanism at work?

I will believe it, when I see people in trade chat offering to buy sweat at 1.8 perk or more. Till then, Im not holdin my breath...

With the current price of Mind Essence and Force Nexus at about 135% and 109% respectively, even the resellers can buy sweat at 2 PED/k and make a small profit.

ME is typically sold in small stacks, so auction fee eats quite a lot; e.g. 20 PED stack sold at 135% fetches only 130.76% net. Assuming Imperium refiner, that would mean sweat price of (130.76-2.2-109)/10 = 1.956 PED/k. Not quite 2/k yet but close.

Going to check the numbers when I log in.

Update:
- at the time of this writing, the lowest BO on ME is 131.73% (78.1922 PED stack, net 129.53%)
- the lowest BO on nexus is 109.46% (more than 200 PED stack but let's ignore that for the moment)

That corresponds to sweat price of 1.787 PED/k. Higher than it used to be but not 2 PED/k.

Last edited:
Seem that new blue prints have some effect like component widget, weapon, tools, attackmen tech or gizmo and so on.
New mind force amps neopsion need 5k sweat on each click.

oh well, advertise it like this and soon all players who has millions bottles in storage collecting dust will come and sell their stacks. Well its miracle if price goes up more after that :)

If history teaches anything, when sweat price goes up by 50% the number of sweaters doubles, so the price soon drops lower than before :)

ME is typically sold in small stacks, so auction fee eats quite a lot; e.g. 20 PED stack sold at 135% fetches only 130.76% net. Assuming Imperium refiner, that would mean sweat price of (130.76-2.2-109)/10 = 1.956 PED/k. Not quite 2/k yet but close.

Going to check the numbers when I log in.

Update:
- at the time of this writing, the lowest BO on ME is 131.73% (78.1922 PED stack, net 129.53%)
- the lowest BO on nexus is 109.46% (more than 200 PED stack but let's ignore that for the moment)

That corresponds to sweat price of 1.787 PED/k. Higher than it used to be but not 2 PED/k.

I was actually thinking of selling ME directly rather than through the auction when mentioning that 2 PED/k for sweat can actually be profitable for ME sellers.

Anyway, the price is really volatile now, with lowest of BO of ME and Nexus at 132.99% and 114.14% respectively, although there are some stacks at 110% BO on Arkadia's auction.

If history teaches anything, when sweat price goes up by 50% the number of sweaters doubles, so the price soon drops lower than before :)

oh well, advertise it like this and soon all players who has millions bottles in storage collecting dust will come and sell their stacks. Well its miracle if price goes up more after that :)

Sigh! That is probably what will happen - the supply is just too much.

Its really hard to sell for 2 PED/k and life is to short to stay all day long in Twin Peaks or Camp Icarus....just my 2 cents ;)

Seem that new blue prints have some effect like component widget, weapon, tools, attackmen tech or gizmo and so on.
New mind force amps neopsion need 5k sweat on each click.

It seems the amp boom is almost over. (I'm looking at AH volume of LME, which is already back down to where it usually is)

As for ME... for the last three or four years there was some surge in ME consumption every migration, as people TP back to their mobs after being critted. But now, there is divine intervention chip (which does consume ME but less of it), and dying is generally out of fashion. :)

And even those surges in ME mostly fed through to nexus MU, not sweat price.

Its really hard to sell for 2 PED/k and life is to short to stay all day long in Twin Peaks or Camp Icarus....just my 2 cents ;)

Twin Peaks is full of players trying to sell their sweat at way below 2 PED/k, so it is near impossible to sell your sweat at that price there. However, players buying at 2 PED/k do drop by Boreas. Just keep your eyes peeled for buyers looking to buy sweat in the local trade chat, and be the first to trade them.

I have a post in my blog that is about this:

https://calytraders.blogspot.sg/2016/10/how-to-sell-your-sweat-at-2-pedk.html

Back