Selling: 14% Terminator shares

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
As some know, I've been extremely busy with work the last half year, so I'm not playing this game much anymore.
Due to that fact, I'm selling my shares in the Terminator fund by Divinity.

More info can be found in the topic Divinity made 1 year ago:
Terminator Fund

I currently own 14%.
SB: 5500 ped per %
Buyout = 6000 ped per %

If you buy in bulk, you can negotiate below SB.

Last edited:
Question

Hi how does this work do you see a regular income from rental? can you use the gun and do you need to put full collateral which is a lot

Hi how does this work do you see a regular income from rental? can you use the gun and do you need to put full collateral which is a lot

1. Income comes most of the time from events. I'll add a little more explanation about this below.
2. Normally you need to pay for the gun to rent it (see the details below), but as a shareholder, per % you own, you can use the gun for 3 days for free. (so with my 14%, that means you could use the gun 42 days for free)
3. If you want to rent it, you need to be able to give enough collateral, yes. Even the shareholders need to give collateral, which is out of safety, so people don't just act like they'll "rent" the gun for a day, but end up stealing it.

Outside of events:
  • 500 ped / day

During events:
  • 30 - 40% of the prize value

So for example, if 2 people rent the gun during 1 event, they get first and third place, and those places have prizes worth for example 100k & 20k, then that means the fund gets 30-40% of 120k. which is 36-48k, or 360-480 ped per % share.

Extra for fast buyers:
- MMOWC event prize money has not been given out yet! Depending on the sales, the payouts are expected to be 200-300 ped per %. So if you buy my 14%, you will already make back about 3000-4000 ped of your investment in a very short time!

So with all the events going on, such as:
- Merry Mayhem
- Halloween Mayhem
- Easter Mayhem
- MMOWC
- Champions League

I would say the fund can earn up to around 300.000 peds a year (depending on the values of the prizes, how many people rented the gun in each event, how they placed,...), meaning around 3000 ped/year per %.
The above is ofcourse what it could get potentially! I think this would require the gun to be rented out to 2 people per event, reaching first and second spot.

In reality you could expect a minimum of 1000 ped per year per %, with potentially more.

Last edited:
Interesting , I may have some things to add but I won't because I dont have enough peds to test it... hope you find buyers ( free bump)

I've got some more details for the people who are interested.
I've checked back the prize money from the events, so I can hereby give you all the information of the event prize money of 2016 as to give you an idea:

These are the 5 events for which the gun was rented out with:
- The amount of money that the fund received from the rental during these events
- The Fee for the manager (the owner of the fund gets 5% of the profit, as he does all the work, the remaining 95% gets distributed to the fund owners)
- The profit per share owned

Because of the extremely bad performance during Halloween Mayhem, The manager decided not to take a fee for Champions League & Halloween Mayhem. Normally the returns are higher.

EventFund ProfitManager FeeProfit/Share
Easter Mayhem45 850 PED2 292.50 PED435.58 PED
MMOWC12 000 PED600 PED114 PED
Champions League12 000 PED0 PED120 PED
Halloween Mayhem3000 PED0 PED30 PED
Merry Mayhem19 500 PED975 PED185.25 PED

Total profit per share in 2016 from events: 884.83 PED

As you can see, even with a disastrous Halloween Mayhem, we still made almost 900 PED from events alone already.

Last edited:
Bump for a great investment opportunity

@The people who PM'ed me for more information, I'm going to respond as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, just got back home from a business trip.

As I receive the same questions quite a few times, I'll explain them here in public:

1. How good are these shares compared to CLD?
The shares are about twice as good as CLD.

Terminator Shares results as shown in previous post:
Total profit per share in 2016 from events: 884.83 PED
Total cost per share: 6000 PED Buyout

CLD results:
Total revenue in 2016 per CLD: 160.94 PED
Cost per CLD: over 2000 PED

So, to compare these, if you have 3 CLD's, you pay more than 6000 PED, which has similar value as 1 terminator share. 3 CLD's gave a total revenue of 482.82 PED during 2016, the terminator share gave 884.83 PED.
Terminator share gives about double the revenue as CLD worth the same amount of peds!

Data from: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FimTW45Tw1swjFtq7-hRhg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=0

2. If the terminator shares are as good as you say, why do you sell them?
The terminator shares bring me some good revenue, that's correct. But I currently have an outstanding loan at 1 of the banks ingame. For this loan I pay 2500 ped intrest every month. By selling the terminator shares, I'd have money to pay back a big part of that loan. The money I'd save on the interests is more than the money I receive from the terminator shares.

3. Do I get an item for this terminator?
No you don't, this is a fund created by Divinity, and it's based on trust. If you don't trust it, then don't buy it.

4. How do I know I can trust this Divinity guy?
1. He's one of the most trusted guys in the game for a lot of people.
2. He's a high level gear trader. If he'd steal your money, nobody would be his items anymore, so he won't do this because he needs his reputation. He's also not the kind of person who would do this anyway.
3. Divinity sometimes borrows items of me worth around 200.000 peds alltogether, I also own shares in terminator and twin peaks bank worth around 200.000 peds. So if he wanted to run away with money, he could have already run away with 400.000 peds of me. He's never done that, so if he's never done anything wrong with 400.000 peds, you really shouldn't worry about 6000 ped ;)

5. When do I get paid? Is it daily? weekly? monthly?
The payment period is variable. It depends on when the gun is rented, it usually gets rented during the big events that I mentioned above. When the event has ended, the prizes that were received with the gun will be sold. Once these items are sold, you receive your share.

6. What happens if the winner of the prize doesn't sell the prize? How do we get money?
The fund still owns for example 40% of the prize. If the winner decides to keep the prize for himself, he has to buy out the fund.

Bump for an awesome investment.
Probably the best you'll find around for this price range.

Last edited:
what happens when divinity sells terminator? is new owner obligated to honor the investment others made into the fun? or are you bought out with sale of weapon?

what happens when divinity sells terminator? is new owner obligated to honor the investment others made into the fun? or are you bought out with sale of weapon?

If someone wants to buy the whole terminator, then a vote happens in the group, if majority wants to sell, then the gun sells, if they don't, then the gun won't sell.

But it has been for sale a little while ago, there was an offer of 400k for the gun, and was refused by the group.
I don't see it sell any time soon to be honest, because too many people just want to keep getting their profit out of the funds.

If I remember correctly, Divinity said he would sell his shares as last, so that he'd be 100% sure that everyone received their money prior selling the gun.

so if someone buys 100% shares of the gun, would they own it? for 50K usd's

so if someone buys 100% shares of the gun, would they own it? for 50K usd's

Yes if someone buys the 100%, of course he gets the gun. Otherwise also you can use the gun for 3 days per % that you own on days it is not rented out.

As for the purchase of whole gun, the current highest offer is 400k. We are currently not looking to sell the gun below 450k peds. If you are interested in the gun as a whole, you can leave an offer and the team will decide and get back to you on whether we can work a deal.

Could we know the efficiency of this gun?
without MK.II & amp & stuff

Could we know the efficiency of this gun?
without MK.II & amp & stuff

If DPS is now a predominantly factor in loot returns, you can forget about the efficiency rating :laugh:.

Bid received: 63k peds for all 14% (4500 ped per %)

Back