Question: Where are the whine threads?

Entropia Life

Weekly Hunting Stats

Total value 4 953 202 PED (+104.78 %)
Weekly Globals 38 782 (+54.69 %)

This means nothing especially when there is a Migration taking place :laugh:.

Let's not forget it's Calypso's largest hunting event outside of endorsed events

I had 280 peds of ammo on me and a 40 ped tt gun and maybe 60 ped hotfoot 30 decided to try a few eomon youngs...i hunted for 3 hours straight with all the shrapnel and globals i got...Thanks MA much appreciated.

I had 280 peds of ammo on me and a 40 ped tt gun and maybe 60 ped hotfoot 30 decided to try a few eomon youngs...i hunted for 3 hours straight with all the shrapnel and globals i got...Thanks MA much appreciated.

a friend of mine just started to play , maybe 10 days now.He has 250 on card.I sent him straight to kerberos with that bankroll and I told him if he goes bigger mobs to lose my phone number and contacts.

a friend of mine just started to play , maybe 10 days now.He has 250 on card.I sent him straight to kerberos with that bankroll and I told him if he goes bigger mobs to lose my phone number and contacts.

ahaa see i had 280 hence it warranted me to go bigger and it paid off...fortune favours the brave i heard :p

I am so confused by the previous 4 exchanges. Going broke in 3 hours is a good thing?

I am so confused by the previous 4 exchanges. Going broke in 3 hours is a good thing?

not when you had 280 ped total to start with and on eomon youngs..I think that's exceptional...hell im more than happy to play for 280 ped daily and get enough globals and shrapnel to keep cycling to make my hunt last for for 3 hours and pay for fapper too... still confused? i am too...but it was good

not when you had 280 ped total to start with and on eomon youngs..I think that's exceptional...hell im more than happy to play for 280 ped daily and get enough globals and shrapnel to keep cycling to make my hunt last for for 3 hours and pay for fapper too... still confused? i am too...but it was good

Nah that makes sense. I mistook your original post for sarcasm. It's pretty rare for someone to say "thanks ma" and actually mean it.

As an off-topic side note about Tees Maar Khan: holy shit Katrina Kaif <3 yum

Nah that makes sense. I mistook your original post for sarcasm. It's pretty rare for someone to say "thanks ma" and actually mean it.

As an off-topic side note about Tees Maar Khan: holy shit Katrina Kaif <3 yum

Believe me all of EU knows im not the one to thank MA but where credit is due its due....Regarding katrina Kaif yes nice but Neha Dhupia does it for me man :ahh:

Just curious, but where are all the threads containing players bitching about poor TT return from migration?

I thought whine threads were a staple piece of migration...

So now there's whining about the lack of whining posts?
:dunno:

The loot is good, so no whinning ... As simple as that

The loot is good, so no whinning ... As simple as that

yes, so far lootius has been mercifull on our ped cards.
So we're to busy shooting to whine.

Back