Selling: Improved Embra Laser Sword C and Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Toprez

Old Alpha
Society
☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
Ivan Top Holmes
The Improved Embra Laser Sword C1 and Melee Trauma Amplifier VI bundle SOLD.

sword_124813.jpg

When maxed:
2.971 DPP

Current TT:
98.85 on the sword, 252 on the amp, 350.85 total TT.

No BO set, accepting pure PED offers. Offers under MU (TT + 1250) will be ignored.

Thank you for reading,
Ivan

Last edited:
+500 from here

Is my bid acknowledged? You have bumped your thread with no response, and i dont see a bid in the main post either.

Seeing that there's no minimum bid or stated any expectations to how big bids should be, i expect that some kind of response to my bid is only fair.

Thank you

- NoBion

Is my bid acknowledged?

Yes, I saw that.

i expect that some kind of response to my bid is only fair.

sword.jpg

Can someone tell me what I should do here? Asking competitive item for free, then expects a response. Hello? Do you want the polite version? I'm a nice guy. But not this nice. Thank you for the offer.

Some time in past i used adj. Embra + IV Amp.

I only now realized its a VI Amplifiier NOT IV. (I prefer numbers, not greekish hehe), A mistake from my part. So i'll raise my bid according of course.

I think its all worth it for you to reply to me, and we can sort out this misunderstanding and you might still have a valid bid on your hand. Something that would been lost if all ignored.

Raising bid to +850.

Yes, I saw that.

sword.jpg

Can someone tell me what I should do here? Asking competitive item for free, then expects a response. Hello? Do you want the polite version? I'm a nice guy. But not this nice. Thank you for the offer.

I'd like to buy them both for a price that will be worth your time, let me know when is good for you to meat and make a Good Trade for ped.

Last edited:
The links in your post goes to some weird scam site please fix them.

Thanks for The Sword and amp; saved time trying to buy one for it.
It will be used quite alot; Thanks and GL Mate with your hof's

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back