Sharpnel Migration 2017

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

I'm buying Longtooth skin. Been spamming since migration started, 0 offers, 0 on auction.

Killed about 300 guardians+, 0 skin.

It's nice to see how Loot 2.0 is working out. Few % better returns turned into total sharpnelfest that has no markup at all. Atleast we had something to sell pre-2.0...

Crafting works from trade terminal, hunting goes into trade terminal, mining just sucks donkey cock. This is super fun!:dunce:

Hi

I'm buying Longtooth skin. Been spamming since migration started, 0 offers, 0 on auction.

It's nice to see how Loot 2.0 is working out. Few % better returns turned into total sharpnelfest that has no markup at all. Atleast we had something to sell pre-2.0...

Crafting works from trade terminal, hunting goes into trade terminal, mining just sucks donkey cock. This is super fun!:dunce:

looool:laugh::laugh: It's funny because its true :laugh:

Although I welcomed loot 2.0

The huge amounts of shrapnel has now created a problem that even resellers are not taking it.
Shrapnel is becoming very hard to sell.

Which means melee becomes a big problem, "if" dumping to the trade terminal causes a negative impact on our avatars. That creates a confidence issue as well, if melee users think dumping shrapnel to the TT will put a loot reduction marker on our avas.

Melee users need a solution from MA fast. A trade terminal tool to allow shrapnel to be added to whips etc, or a statement from MA to say dumping shrapnel to TT is not a problem.

There's even a damn BP that converts those widgets back to shrapnel (for crafters).

I'm sorry, but unless MA do or say something very fast about this, then I have no confidence to continue whipping, it's all over.

Rick

The huge amounts of shrapnel has now created a problem that even resellers are not taking it.

Which means melee becomes a big problem, "if" dumping to the trade terminal causes a negative impact on our avatars. That creates a confidence issue as well, if melee users think dumping shrapnel to the TT will put a loot reduction marker on our avas.

Melee users need a solution from MA fast. A trade terminal tool to allow shrapnel to be added to whips etc, or a statement from MA to say dumping shrapnel to TT is not a problem.

There's even a damn BP that converts those widgets back to shrapnel (for crafters).

I'm sorry, but unless MA do or say something very fast about this, then I have no confidence to continue whipping, it's all over.

Rick

so you getting ready to sell out those skills and whips? ;)

dumping to the trade terminal causes a negative impact on our avatars. That creates a confidence issue as well, if melee users think dumping shrapnel to the TT will put a loot reduction marker on our avas.

Rick

Did MA confirmed putting shrapnel to tt will reduce loot?! Wtf is this? I hope this is just your assumption.

Rick

Loot reduction? i'm assuming you mean TT for 100% instead recycle at 101%?
but i hope melee can benefit from shrapnel in some way

so you getting ready to sell out those skills and whips? ;)

No....I will just play Compet (which is really good now), and dump my taming gear to storage.

I really want to improve my taming skills, because I still think it will matter when both games have a connection with each other.

I know that dumping migration loot yesterday put my ava in a huge fast downward spiral, so I'm not prepared to deposit and do melee if it means a bottomless pit of pain and ped drain.

It's sad, but that's the facts of it. MA created the problem, they need to give us a solution fast....or say something.

Rick

Loot reduction? i'm assuming you mean TT for 100% instead recycle at 101%?
but i hope melee can benefit from shrapnel in some way

It's well known that TT-ing loot effects your ava. Maybe it triggers a "desperate" short term algorithm under the hood, and you go into ped drain fast. Which forces deposits.

Now even if TTing loot is a myth, MA need to say something or provide a solution for melee.

Rick

It's well known that TT-ing loot effects your ava. Maybe it triggers a "desperate" short term algorithm under the hood, and you go into ped drain fast. Which forces deposits.

Now even if TTing loot is a myth, MA need to say something or provide a solution for melee.

Rick

It's well known? I hear this first time after tt'ing most of my loot with 101-105 % mu for 10 years. And how have you confirmed this? Sorry, but this sounds like a bullshit theory to me. Why whould MA care if you sell your loot or tt it?

Hi

Why ppls even hunt LT ? :))). Spoke with some ppls last year that had super eco setup i understand those but rest of players ??

Did MA confirmed putting shrapnel to tt will reduce loot?! Wtf is this? I hope this is just your assumption.

You've never heard of "never TT anything"?

Why do you think people add stuff to auction for TT, or even list is under TT?

Like I say we need a statement from MA.

I often dump stuff to TT when forced too, but it doesn't make me feel confident out there in the wild when I do.

Rick

Ahhh, The shrapnel...

You've never heard of "never TT anything"?

Why do you think people add stuff to auction for TT, or even list is under TT?

Like I say we need a statement from MA.

I often dump stuff to TT when forced too, but it doesn't make me feel confident out there in the wild when I do.

Rick

Lol again you are just assuming without any statements from MA. Being paranoid and inconfedent does not make your theory true.

Lol again you are just assuming without any statements from MA. Being paranoid and inconfedent does not make your theory true.

Well......I suggest MA give us a statement then. :)

I have no clue what you are talking about, I almost dump like 99,7% of loot to TT
Even sometimes the remaining 0,3% loot.

Most of it is not even worth to stack anyway, and still not doing to bad here. :yay:

The bad spiral is about something completly different then TTing loot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick

lol!!
:bs:

well known? By who? By those who believe in fairy tales? :laugh:

Why ppls even hunt LT ? :))). Spoke with some ppls last year that had super eco setup i understand those but rest of players ??

I'm on it for the point of stamina.

So far after 1000+ LT young-old I'm around 300 ped in the plus (didnt track exactly).
Just using ISIS LBP25 (L) with beast.
5A plated gnome + adjusted resto.

So far 18 globals.
Didnt loot a single item. No skins.
Just shrapnel, fine wool, oil and the occasional rationalizer. And glands ofcourse.

I have no clue what you are talking about, I almost dump like 99,7% of loot to TT
Even sometimes the remaining 0,3% loot.

Most of it is not even worth to stack anyway, and still not doing to bad here. :yay:

Interesting indeed.

Well I went to zero hyper fast playing that game with a "mobile TT tool" last night on Lt providers
I was chasing it though, as a last ditch effort to pop a hof.

For me I've found over the years that TT-ing has a huge impact on my "short term" returns.

This is not a complaint, I took a gamble I'm cool with it. But I don't want to deposit and tame, if it means dumping huge amounts of shrapnel to the TT, without MA saying something about that.

I just don't trust doing that on a personal level. If it works for you good, although it doesn't work for me.

Rick

For me I've found over the years that TT-ing has a huge impact on my "short term" returns.

Yes but better not try to tell this as it being a fact.

Exactly why I would never give any advise to anyone, because if they don't know the background of it, it will not work for them anyway.

And I know you'r not complaining.

Yes but better not try to tell this as it being a fact.

Exactly why I would never give any advise to anyone, because if they don't know the background of it, it will not work for them anyway.

And I know you're not complaining.

Well what is a fact?

I base what I say on 10+ years of experience.

How do you interpret this.

Don't TT and turnover about 5K... roughly breaking even.

Starting dumping stuff to TT, and hit a string of -70 runs.
The downward spiral begins and grows bigger and bigger.

We base what we know on what we learn in-game.

You know what forget it.........MA pay whatever they want to pay, regardless what kit you got or how you hunt.
I'm done with this smoke and mirrors bull-shit for different avas.

Good luck out there. I'm out.

Rick

Well what is a fact?

For me it is a fact when I did my own test, and based on that, it's a fact to me.
I never listen to hear say things, I could get an idea ofc, but will test for myself, if I realy want to know it.

You know what forget it.........MA pay whatever they want to pay, regardless what kit you got or how you hunt.

And for this you are pretty close to how it actually is.
(sort of)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on it for the point of stamina.

So far after 1000+ LT young-old I'm around 300 ped in the plus (didnt track exactly).
Just using ISIS LBP25 (L) with beast.
5A plated gnome + adjusted resto.

So far 18 globals.
Didnt loot a single item. No skins.
Just shrapnel, fine wool, oil and the occasional rationalizer. And glands ofcourse.

i rather go hunt something else , spleen was 106-107% last time i sold. Ya i know they reduced the L guns in loots but ill try to find some mu.

If you TT your loot 13s after getting a perception skill it doesn't affect your loot return on next hunt.

I know I have some serious issues being able to continue to play now.

Before loot 2.0 I could sell ammo to cover repairs, now its all shrapnel, and I lose PED on the card every hunt while adding shrapnel in big numbers. I now have 5k universal, and not enough PED to cover a repair for a hunt.

I could buy eggs but that is just more universal ammo that isn't converting to PED and I am unable to convert that into PED for repairs!

I realize that my only option now is to TT the shrapnel, which goes against basic logic as you are just throwing away 1%( the ONLY markup in many cases!) in order to continue to play as normal. Penalized it seems. And it shouldn't be this way. We should be seeing more loot that we can sell or use in crafting, not less.

I have killed 430 dominants since the start of migration. Returns were up until last night when I had my first poor run. I am cycling the shrapnel and saving the other loots. I have had no LT skins. As to why I am doing it, I am after the plasma skills increase which is one of the prizes when you get to 30,000 kill points. Then I should be maxed on the Enkidd Howler S4- so i can stop using the Marber Brava

I have killed 430 dominants since the start of migration. Returns were up until last night when I had my first poor run. I am cycling the shrapnel and saving the other loots. I have had no LT skins. As to why I am doing it, I am after the plasma skills increase which is one of the prizes when you get to 30,000 kill points. Then I should be maxed on the Enkidd Howler S4- so i can stop using the Marber Brava

Keep in mind that Howler S4 isn't SIB+5levels to max like other weapons. I don't remember how much it was but I think it's more like 10-15levels above SIB to max damage if they didn't correct it by now.

Rick

thats bullshit... though 99% of ur posts are full of bullshit so no real surprise here

thats bullshit... though 99% of ur posts are full of bullshit so no real surprise here

Yes, the tt thing is stupid bullshit and a comment based on nothing factual. It is confirmation bias and post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy.

No tests in entropia can be done from one hunt to the next. Tt is just a means to liquidate loot. It is a lateral transfer on your ledger.

Reactions: DoA
Back